Mafia: Fire and Ice Mafia --Fire Mafia won! (2/26/13) - Page 12
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 273

Thread: Fire and Ice Mafia --Fire Mafia won! (2/26/13)

  1. #166
    Justice Pilot FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,777
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    53

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Night 2- (2/18/13)

    Despite how hectic that phase was, I enjoyed the excitement while it lasted. XD

    Good luck, town!

  2. #167
    Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Night 2- (2/18/13)

    @Yata; @Shinobu; @Neosquid; I need a sub for Sourcandy. Any takers?

  3. #168
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Night 2- (2/18/13)

    @Paperhorse; I'll sub for her.

  4. #169
    Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Night 2- (2/18/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    @Paperhorse; I'll sub for her.
    Great! Confirm once you get the role.

  5. #170
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Night 2- (2/18/13)

    Confirming!

  6. #171
    Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Night 2- (2/18/13)

    When the town awakened, they found something horrible- their beloved doctor was dead.


    GliscorMan, The Town Doctor has been killed.




    However, at the far side of town, another body had been found...


    Zima, Ice Mafia Goon has been killed.



    It is now Day 3. Phase ends 2/22/13 unless majority vote is reached.

  7. #172
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Night 2- (2/18/13)

    Vote: HumanDawn


    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  8. #173
    Chief of Police Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Without a Ceilng
    Posts
    11,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Night 2- (2/18/13)

    Good news is that fire mafia killed an ice mafia for us, though bad news is we lost a our doc. Roserade was the doctor too ;_;

    I'll look through the thread and see if I can find a good target once I have time.

  9. #174
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    noooooooo roserade ;_; bby <3333 she's my second favorite grass-type with lilligant being the first omg SCREW YOU FIRE MAFIA

    I put that in on purpose to not make me a target. Softclaiming doctor even though you aren't them can do wonders. It's also good as it makes the Mafias think of killing somebody else, possibly the real doctor who protected themselves.

    Any who, there are 6 players remaining, alive.

    1) HumanDawn (100% Town)
    2) Master Mew
    3) Midorikawa
    4) Soulmaster
    5) Feralize
    6) Yata

    There are 2 Mafia left, so from my perspective, if I am not the lynch target, there's a 2/5 chance of lynching a Mafia member from either the Ice Mafia or Fire Mafia. 40% chance. If a mislynch does happen, that would be 5 players left. The Mafia could somehow pick the same target, leaving 3 Town and 2 Mafia in the Day Phase, increasing the chances by 50% from my perspective if I make it out alive. If one of the mafia kills the other mafia, there would be 1 Mafia and 2 Townies. What would be the most awesome thing ever to happen: The 2 Mafia nightkill each other and the Town wins. please let it be

    Before I vote I'm going to look around the thread and make my theories. Maybe I might chew on something.

    Placeholder vote:

    VOTE: SOULMASTER

  10. #175
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    It was fun while it lasted. Good luck, Town!

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  11. #176
    Chief of Police Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Without a Ceilng
    Posts
    11,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    VOTE: Yata for pressure. She just subbed in so it's time to get some reads on her
    @Yata; Why shouldn't we lynch you?

  12. #177
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE: Yata for pressure. She just subbed in so it's time to get some reads on her
    @Yata; Why shouldn't we lynch you?
    No, that's not what you should ask.

    Yata, what is your opinion so far on everything? Who do you think is town and scum? Who should we lynch?

  13. #178
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE: Yata for pressure. She just subbed in so it's time to get some reads on her
    @Yata; Why shouldn't we lynch you?
    Because I'm a vanilla townie? I honestly don't have much to defend myself with, since anyone can make that claim.

    What is my opinion? Things seem rather messy at this point, since I don't have a really good scum-read on any of the remaining players so far. I find it interesting that Midori kept her vote on FA, despite finding Zima's statement to be a scumslip, and the fact that she was so intent on lynching you at the beginning. Soulmaster had that little argument with GM, and I agree with what Feralize said about Soulmaster trying to make GM look bad. Also, when questioned by Midori what he thought about Zima's low-risk, high-reward statement, he believed it more to be a scumslip, but did not bother voting for her. I know that he could have been having doubts and such, but he could have voted for Zima whether he was town or mafia, since the majority of the votes were FA anyways.

    I'm leaning more towards Soulmaster being scum at the moment.

    Vote: Soulmaster

  14. #179
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    166
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE: Yata for pressure. She just subbed in so it's time to get some reads on her
    @Yata; Why shouldn't we lynch you?
    Because I'm a vanilla townie? I honestly don't have much to defend myself with, since anyone can make that claim.

    What is my opinion? Things seem rather messy at this point, since I don't have a really good scum-read on any of the remaining players so far. I find it interesting that Midori kept her vote on FA, despite finding Zima's statement to be a scumslip, and the fact that she was so intent on lynching you at the beginning. Soulmaster had that little argument with GM, and I agree with what Feralize said about Soulmaster trying to make GM look bad. Also, when questioned by Midori what he thought about Zima's low-risk, high-reward statement, he believed it more to be a scumslip, but did not bother voting for her. I know that he could have been having doubts and such, but he could have voted for Zima whether he was town or mafia, since the majority of the votes were FA anyways.

    I'm leaning more towards Soulmaster being scum at the moment.

    Vote: Soulmaster
    Why can nobody believe when I say "I don't see what y'all are saying" that I can't see it. From what I see I wasn't being hypocritical at all. And how would I know GM was the doctor? That seems like a semi-major part of your argument. Because if I thought he was scum of course I would try to make him look bad. And yeah I wasn't that sure about Zima, seems like I was wrong but that happens. But a couple things I would like to point out.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    noooooooo roserade ;_; bby <3333 she's my second favorite grass-type with lilligant being the first omg SCREW YOU FIRE MAFIA
    This might not be anything but it was the Ice Mafia that killed her. As since the Fire must have killed Zima(who was Ice as I highly doubt that would kill one of their own) that means the Ice would've been left to kill GM. No idea if this should come to anything but it is worth noting.

    ...it seems like it was only one thing eh.

    But for right now I'm going to Vote: Yata. Your statement makes even less sense than my and GM's argument.

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

  15. #180
    Chief of Police Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Without a Ceilng
    Posts
    11,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    @Yata; I said it was a possible scumslip, never claimed that it was one, and I kept my vote on FA because she was more suspicious.

    UNVOTE: Yata
    VOTE: Soulmaster


    I voted Yata for pressure yet you're voting her because you don't understand her thoughts. Also GM was a threat to you and now he's dead.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •