Mafia: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - ENDGAME [7/28] DB AND JOLTIK WIN! - Page 6

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 508
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - ENDGAME [7/28] DB AND JOLTIK WIN!

  1. #76
    Registered User DrumBeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    83
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    Vote: Russia.

    For not letting Buoy love you
    Hitomi, Smasher and FinalArcadia like this.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

    Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

    Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

  2. #77
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    Vote Tally:

    Gym Leader Byron: III (America*, NfiNity, HilbertCressLover)
    America*: II (Gym Leader Byron, Russia.)
    Tris79: II (Belarus., FinalArcadia)
    HilbertCressLover: II (GengarWithSunglasses, Smasher 101)
    Belarus.: I (Joltik)
    FinalArcadia: I (Neon Borealis)
    Russia.: I (DrumBeats)

    @Russia.;
    Last edited by Akuraito; 12th July 2012 at 07:21 AM.

  3. #78
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    Vote: Joltik

    Obsessive shipper must die!!!
    Akuraito and Joltik like this.



  4. #79
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    @America*; @NfiNity; @HilbertCressLover; Why are you all attempting to bandwagon me? This especially goes to HCL and America* when there are 15 or so other unvoted members.

  5. #80
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    You're acting like we're conspiracy theorists with a secret plot when in reality we're just choosing a random person like we always do...

    Really, it's d1, we don't know anything. Guessing and hitting a mafia would give us the advantage.

    You also seem very defensive, which would fit if you're mafia.
    Last edited by Catspring; 12th July 2012 at 10:41 AM.

  6. #81
    I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lavender Town
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    Well, everyone except for the fool should be defensive. They most likely don't want to die. What would you say if you had 21 votes (everybody in this game)? Would you not say anything, or defend yourself (even though it is hopeless)? Town or mafia, everybody defends them selves (except for fool). So that isn't the best logic to be using (but it is day 1 anyway, so who cares. Hopefully this won't be like Kirby Mafia where we lynch the doctor first day). I'm not defending him, but I just don't want someone to use logic like that for a kill. I'm pretty sure Gym Leader Byron has a good role or has to calm down. It was inevitable and I don't think anyone will change their mind unless you role claim or weapon claim. Not forcing you, but I'm just being honest. If there is a better way I didn't think of, then use it.

  7. #82
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    I mean unusually defensive and demanding an explanation. HCL got two votes on him and he's not really doing a thing.

  8. #83
    I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lavender Town
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    Oh. He probably just has a good role.

  9. #84
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    Hm. I'm not sure I buy that, but let's see what Byron has to say about this.

  10. #85
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym Leader Byron View Post
    @America*; @NfiNity; @HilbertCressLover; Why are you all attempting to bandwagon me? This especially goes to HCL and America* when there are 15 or so other unvoted members.
    I already stated my reason. I don't even want you out, but you voted me and I don't want to take the risk of being the one out.
    Catspring likes this.

  11. #86
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gym Leader Byron View Post
    @America*; @NfiNity; @HilbertCressLover; Why are you all attempting to bandwagon me? This especially goes to HCL and America* when there are 15 or so other unvoted members.
    I already stated my reason. I don't even want you out, but you voted me and I don't want to take the risk of being the one out.
    I voted for "America*" not you. You chose to vote me. Makes you look kinda scummy to claim I voted for you. :/

    And America* your logic is flawed.

  12. #87
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    Please enlighten me as to why my logic is flawed.

  13. #88
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym Leader Byron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gym Leader Byron View Post
    @America*; @NfiNity; @HilbertCressLover; Why are you all attempting to bandwagon me? This especially goes to HCL and America* when there are 15 or so other unvoted members.
    I already stated my reason. I don't even want you out, but you voted me and I don't want to take the risk of being the one out.
    I voted for "America*" not you. You chose to vote me. Makes you look kinda scummy to claim I voted for you. :/

    And America* your logic is flawed.
    Where did she do that? She voted for you since she didn't want to be lynched.

  14. #89
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post
    Please enlighten me as to why my logic is flawed.
    You're literally, without zero proof, claiming that me acting defensive means I'm mafia on DAY 1 of all things and claim it would be for the best to go for a random bandwagon of me.
    @belarus;
    I already stated my reason. I don't even want you out, but you voted me and I don't want to take the risk of being the one out.
    Plain as day.

  15. #90
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 1

    There were two votes on HCL, which is a tie between me, HCL, and you. HCL probably decided to vote you so that someone would get lynched, but not her. She could've just as easily voted me. It's not anything personal.

    Byron, I've stated time and time again that not lynching will give the mafia an advantage. Your bandwagon was the first one I saw. You have yet to give me any reason to unvote you.

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •