Mafia: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - ENDGAME [7/28] DB AND JOLTIK WIN! - Page 34

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - ENDGAME [7/28] DB AND JOLTIK WIN!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - ENDGAME [7/28] DB AND JOLTIK WIN!

Most stressful game ever xD

Thanks for letting me play Feralize, this is one of my favorite games so far.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - ENDGAME [7/28] DB AND JOLTIK WIN!

The Demon King won by killing Eirika? So perfect of an ending!

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

DrumBeats, you treacherous bastard. >:(

Well played, sir, well played.

And I'm fully upset that I was nightkilled night 1 solely because I "might be a problem later on."

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

GAH!! I tried to tell you guys that DrumBeats was suspicious!! T_T

Good game, DrumBeats! And thanks for the fun time, Feralize!

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

I should have known there was something wrong when no one claimed Kyle, but AH WELL. I at least know now that DrumBeats is one sneaky bastard. :p

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Yeah Forde was one of the more suspicious roleclaims. Not to mention he was very anti-public claiming, which was pretty suspicious. I can't believe how everyone seemed to forget about the roleclaims after I died though xD

Blog Entries

I had all the claims on night 1 too xD The hardest part was trying to hold back on targeting power roles.

And in my opinion at least, being more privately active is more important than publicly in my opinion. If the confirmed innocent leader trusts you, you can slip by easily and just point out suspicions on others. I had to fake roleblocked near the end to stop unnesscessarily clearing people when it would just screw me over later xD
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

I just want to apologize to @Joltik; for doubting her and accusing her of siding with the mafia. I'm really sorry.

And thank you to @Belarus.; for your help. I appreciate it a lot, you were helpful to me later on in the game.

EDIT: And I'm sorry for not being the best townie leader in this game, but I really did try my best until the end there.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Congrats, DB and Joltik! :D You did a great job.

Did you enjoy the game?

Definitely. I had a lot of fun, though I had no clue who was mafia for the majority of the game.

What could I have done better?

Nothing I saw.

Any other comments?

WHY DID MY ABILITY HAVE TO GET THESE USELESS THINGS WHEN IT WAS IMPORTANT ;_;

Thanks for letting me play! :D

Paperhorse;

^^;

Thanks... Though I kinda didn't help much... It was more my ability, but even then, I got some useless things when it was important I'd get something not trivial. D:

Belarus- In contact with Paperhorse and Russia. Paranoid Gun Owner DO NOT TARGET They're also suspicious of her

SEE, CLAIMING PNG WAS USEFUL. ;_;
    Last edited by Akuraito; 29th July 2012 at 12:02 PM.

Blog Entries

I kinda wish that me and GWS and Neon were best friends, that way we could all win, both helped a lot.

Thanks for hosting Feralize! I had a good time.

Also:

AND SOMEHOW, L'ARACHEL AND FOMORTIIS GOT ALONG AND LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. THE END ;D
    I loled
    Last edited by Joltik; 29th July 2012 at 12:26 PM.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Belarus- In contact with Paperhorse and Russia. Paranoid Gun Owner DO NOT TARGET They're also suspicious of her

SEE, CLAIMING PNG WAS USEFUL. ;_;
    We were pretty close to lynching you for that at some point since a role like yours usually don't deserve being hidden behind a fake claim.

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Good game. Thank you for letting me play, I had fun. At least someone in my faction won. LOL at the end. Well done to the winners.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

I voted for Drumbeats! If that counts for something. I don't think I'm a very good townie ^^; But I wouldn't now if I'd be a good mafia player. I still haven't been one

but congratulations and Joltik.

Best ending ever!

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334