Mafia: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - ENDGAME [7/28] DB AND JOLTIK WIN! - Page 27

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - ENDGAME [7/28] DB AND JOLTIK WIN!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 5 [7/19]

Greece: IIII (Paperhorse, Belarus., DrumBeats, Tris79)
    Belarus.: I (Hitomi)

Blog Entries

Vote: Greece
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Vote:Greece
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Honestly, why are you trying to throw suspicion on a basically confirmed innocent? No counterclaims, proven role (at least 3 times), and have you died yet? Nyet.
    You're not basically confirmed, a variant of a role cop does not mean town, you basically claimed a moderately unimportant character, and yes, I died night 1 if you recall. Plus, I am aware of what Lithuania claimed to you so I know you don't perceive me/her as a threat, which is why you allowed her - and me, since I subbed in last phase - to live.

However, I'm going to unvote: Belarus and Vote: Greece because of some questions regarding her claim, but if she flips town, Belarus, you're next.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

yes, I died night 1 if you recall.
    Referring to you/Lithuania.

perceive me/her as a threat, which is why you allowed her - and me, since I subbed in last phase - to live.
    Yes, letting someone who's part of a mason duo who can vigkill (assuming both are living) not be killed is very smart. Lithuania is a good player; I know damn well that she would put that vigkill to good use, which she did.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

perceive me/her as a threat, which is why you allowed her - and me, since I subbed in last phase - to live.
    Yes, letting someone who's part of a mason duo who can vigkill (assuming both are living) not be killed is very smart. Lithuania is a good player; I know damn well that she would put that vigkill to good use, which she did.
    I don't know if you also noticed this, but someone was already vig killed night 1, and therefore we can't do that anymore. As for you not killing her night 1, don't you think it would be somewhat suspicious for her to have claimed 1x vig to you (in my opinion, against all better judgement) and then, oh wait, she was killed night 1? Because yeah, I kind of do.

And hate to break it to you, but Lithuania actually didn't have anything to do with that vig kill. You'll see at endgame that it was entirely her/my partner's doing.

I guess we'll see at the end of this phase whether you're town or mafia. If you're town, I will still be left wondering what on earth you were thinking claiming PGO even when you weren't under any pressure to do so on, what, night 1 or day 2.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post

I don't know if you also noticed this, but someone was already vig killed night 1, and therefore we can't do that anymore. As for you not killing her night 1, don't you think it would be somewhat suspicious for her to have claimed 1x vig to you (in my opinion, against all better judgement) and then, oh wait, she was killed night 1? Because yeah, I kind of do.

And hate to break it to you, but Lithuania actually didn't have anything to do with that vig kill. You'll see at endgame that it was entirely her/my partner's doing.

I guess we'll see at the end of this phase whether you're town or mafia. If you're town, I will still be left wondering what on earth you were thinking claiming PGO even when you weren't under any pressure to do so on, what, night 1 or day 2.
    Yeah, I'm so unobservant that I missed that. v.v; I knew it was from you two.

*shrug*

I'd be stupid enough to want to do that. Aside from that, mason-vig is a horrifingly dangerous threat to the mafia. They'd want her out (or at least roleblocked) Night 1.

Greece's alignment has nothing to do with me, spasiba.

Well, she claimed to me. ._. How would I look if I refused to claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus.
    I get my result maybe...20 minutes after I send it in? Something like that? Of course, I usually submit it at the beginning of the phase, so now it'll probably take longer since she's not on now, I don't think.

*shrug*

She claimed mason-vig, and it was such an odd role, I had no clue if I should fakeclaim or not. Claiming bomb would be too easy since I have it in Star Trek now, and claiming restless spirit or oracle is such an obvious mafia tell for me/she would know I was fakeclaiming if I claimed that. So...I went for the first non-provable role that I thought of, which was PNG.

:/

Which three did he share? Wouldn't that have proven my role?

Anyway...I nearly always fakeclaim to Russia. when we make Day 1 alliances, and this is no exception. I'm telling the truth; isn't the character I claimed somewhat important? Wouldn't I have been CC'd? At least...I think he's an important character. Somewhat. I honestly have no clue.

Point being, my claim is true, and I'm town.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

You didn't even have to have an alliance with her. Nobody forces you to make alliances day one, but you seem to think you have to claim something to a totally unknown, unconfirmed individual, no matter how scummy it makes you look later on. You could just say "I don't feel comfortable claiming to you this early in the game when I'm not sure you're town." That doesn't make you scummy; that's perfectly normal and a reasonable response.

And Greece's claim looks equally suspicious right now, which is why I changed my vote to her.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

If she trusts me enough to claim such a powerful role... >.> It feels odd not to claim back.

...And that has what to do with me?

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

I don't care what she chooses to do, it doesn't mean you have to do it back.

If she's town, I'm voting you next. Simple as that.

Blog Entries

Phase over, update pending.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Okay then. *shrug* You'll lose another innocent.

Blog Entries

On the fifth day, the battle grew more vicious and chaotic. A half-dragon girl tried her best to dodge attacks, but was hit once. As she turned around to slaughter her foe, she saw that it was not one person, but a crowd that had come to take her dragonstone - and her life.

It is now Night 5. This phase will end around 9pm EST on 7/21.

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast