Mafia: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - ENDGAME [7/28] DB AND JOLTIK WIN! - Page 15

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - ENDGAME [7/28] DB AND JOLTIK WIN!

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Default Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Day 2 [7/13]

Quote Originally Posted by Canada* View Post
    To make a random lynch on day 2 is a suspicious move. And then your defense is "I'm new"?

Vote: GengarWithSunGlasses

Please make a better defense.
    Okay then, I'll grant you with testimony: "I came back from watching Dateline (that show about murders and crimes and stuff), anyway. I saw the time. Oh hey! Fire Emblem mafia is now at day 2! Anyway, carelessly, I went to the last page of the thread and scrolled down to the bottom (a horrible habit that almost got me killed in Kirby Mafia) and thought: "*Sigh* I might as well random vote today. Why not? Don't know, just do something. If I don't do something, someone might think I'm being suspicious by inactivity (I'm normally really active, so that was my motive of the crime). Evidence... Nah. There probably isn't any. I'll read after. I might as well random vote." I just looked at the list and picked some guy out of randomness. Big mistake! Apparently, evidence did show up, and I was accused of random voting in day 2. I plead guilty of this, but I plead not guilty, for trying to kill someone for a clear reason."
    You may contradict it if you feel the urge to do so. Though not bodacious, my testimony represents my stupidity. In other words: "Damn! Gotta' stop skimming and skipping other posts!" As I said: "To err is only human." We all make mistakes. Humans were made imperfect. Everyone is stupid in some way. I in no way am an exeption and take full responsibility for this. You may decide what to do with this. To believe or not to believe. I'm telling the truth. You can't be sure, but it's true, but you believe what you want.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    To make a random lynch on day 2 is a suspicious move. And then your defense is "I'm new"?

Vote: GengarWithSunGlasses

Please make a better defense.
    Okay then, I'll grant you with testimony: "I came back from watching Dateline (that show about murders and crimes and stuff), anyway. I saw the time. Oh hey! Fire Emblem mafia is now at day 2! Anyway, carelessly, I went to the last page of the thread and scrolled down to the bottom (a horrible habit that almost got me killed in Kirby Mafia) and thought: "*Sigh* I might as well random vote today. Why not? Don't know, just do something. If I don't do something, someone might think I'm being suspicious by inactivity (I'm normally really active, so that was my motive of the crime). Evidence... Nah. There probably isn't any. I'll read after. I might as well random vote." I just looked at the list and picked some guy out of randomness. Big mistake! Apparently, evidence did show up, and I was accused of random voting in day 2. I plead guilty of this, but I plead not guilty, for trying to kill someone for a clear reason."
    You may contradict it if you feel the urge to do so. Though not bodacious, my testimony represents my stupidity. In other words: "Damn! Gotta' stop skimming and skipping other posts!" As I said: "To err is only human." We all make mistakes. Humans were made imperfect. Everyone is stupid in some way. I in no way am an exeption and take full responsibility for this. You may decide what to do with this.
    ...When my post with all of HCL's quotes would've been at the bottom?

I'm going to eat right now.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Unvote: GWS

Alright, I'll take that, for now. But still.

FoS: GWS

Well hey, I did screw up my reputation in the game, but hey, it's my fault and I know it. Thinking people would use my post as a door to a debate so we can start discussing over it to come to a conclusion was retarded and backfired. I learned my lesson and won't do that again. I should've just voted for myself, but I was too stupid to think of it (and I suck at being funny anyway). People make mistakes. I make a lot, but I learn from them and try to do better. Today I learned that no lynch is better than random voting (even though people seemed to like the idea of it in Kirby Mafia). I won't do it again. I won't start anything again. I'll stay as the guy who talks in the middle or end of a discussion. I'll just let another person do it, or even nobody. It's better than starting your own funeral. I can't believe I did that though. I'm such a pitiful loser.
    Last edited by GengarWithSunglasses; 13th July 2012 at 11:34 PM.

Blog Entries

It's not that you random voted, it's that you random voted while we have some evidence.
    Akuraito likes this.

It's not that you random voted, it's that you random voted while we have some evidence.
    The stupid thing is that I didn't feel like reading it, because I had to do something in a hurry (relating to food). What a miserable mistake.
    *New testimony was discovered*

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

If there were so many evidences, why didn't you or anyone else currently on the Gengarwagon acted on them? It's one thing to say there are evidences or reasons to vote for someone, it's another thing to just let them stay there and wait for the first person to ignore them as well and bandwagon them.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

We don't have any evidence as of yet since no one has really started analyzing the posts yet. Once I take the time to look over it and Day 1, I'll vote or bring up the person I find suspicious. I just think that the way GengarWithSunglasses randomly voted without any logic was sorta suspicious.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

I said some.

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

I said some.
    Why didn't you act on them instead of just jumping on a bandwagon that was going well to grow before I intervened? Now that is pretty scummy.

Blog Entries

What? The so called "evidence" you want us to act on is a list of quotes of a dead mafia member. What? And I'm not even on the GWS bandwagon anymore. And while I was on it, I thought that his action seemed pretty suspicious.

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

What? The so called "evidence" you want us to act on is a list of quotes of a dead mafia member.
    Actually, I'm not the one who brought that list of quotes up. If I remember correctly, Belarus. did. And I never once referred to that list as "evidences" because they're just random posts made by some mafia on day 1. No analysis of them, no anything, and the most you can really get out of those is assumptions because she voted Smasher and Gym Leader Byron. They may be mafia because HCL voted for them in the hope of clearing them, or they may be town because the mafia voted for them. It can go either way and WIFOM situations don't really deserve the name "evidences."

What? And I'm not even on the GWS bandwagon anymore. And while I was on it, I thought that his action seemed pretty suspicious.
    Unvoting doesn't take away the fact that you did jump on the wagon for the sole reason that other people were doing it. Your reasoning was even mentioned in Belarus.'s post earlier: "make a defense other than you're new." That's a great way to get an innocent lynched while keeping the other players' suspicions off of you, since you're doing exactly what they're doing. Of course, after I pointed out all the flaws in the Gengarwagon, unvoting was a better idea.

Blog Entries

....I don't even know what to say any more. I really thought that what GWS did was suspicious. And, "I'm new" isn't actually a defense. So I asked him to give a better defense. That is all.

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Let's take a look at the post where Gengar takes his vote off of Paperhorse.

Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    Unvote: Paperhorse
    Okay sorry, I'll unvote her. I'm inexperienced with mafia games and I didn't think any evidence would show up. I guess I'll withdraw my vote. Now I know not to do random votes on day 2.
    More particularly, the bold part. Now, let's take a look at Russia's post, where she votes him.

Quote Originally Posted by Russia. View Post
    Vote: GengarWithSunglasses

That is one of the worst reasonings I have ever read. Random voting instead of waiting for evidence to pop up? This isn't day 1.
    Again, the bold part.

Gengar is right: he is a new player. How he took the bold part of Russia's post, I don't know, but it's obvious with his response that he legitimately thought that evidences were going to pop up somehow. Maybe Russia was the cop and was waiting on a hypothetical spokesperson to reveal in thread that they had a guilty check, someone in contact with her was planning on incriminating another player or something of the kind. But the thing is, evidences don't pop up like that.

So really, that all sounds like a big misunderstanding to me, which some people decided to take advantage of. In this case I'm pretty sure Russia and Belarus are town, but you, I'm not convinced at all.

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast