In an age long past... evil flooded over the land. Creatures awash in the dark tide ran wild, pushing mankind to the brink of annihilation. In its despair, mankind appealed to the heavens, and from a blinding light came hope.
The Sacred Stones
These five glorious treasures held the power to dispel evil. The hero Grado and his warriors used the Sacred Stones to combat evil's darkness. They defeated the Demon King and sealed his soul away within the stones. With the darkness imprisoned, peace returned to Magvel. But this peace would not last...
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia
Hosted by @Feralize;
Welcome to the continent of Magvel. For some 800 years, a quiet peace reigned in the absence of the terrible darkness. The Sacred Stones have been passed from generation to generation. Nations have been built around their power and their legacy. It is now the year 803. Suddenly, monsters have begun to plague Magvel. The country of Grado invaded neighboring Renais. There is unrest and much turmoil, but a small force led by brother and sister rise to fight this evil...
THERE WILL BE SPOILERS, UP TO BUT NOT INCLUDING THE ENDING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
1. This is just a game. Rudeness, flaming/baiting, and name-calling will get you modkilled.
2. NO SHARING ROLE PM’S. No screenshots, copy/pasting, quoting, or anything else. If you want to roleclaim, do so in your own words.
3. No nameclaims. Claims as to power/ability are fine. Nameclaims will get you modkilled. Please don’t roleplay as characters, either.
Okay: “I’m the cop.” Not okay: “I’m Eirika.” (note that Eirika is not actually the cop.)
4. Please stay active. If you can’t, please don’t sign up! It’s more fun if everyone participates. 3 phases without activity, and you will be mentioned. If you continue to be inactive, you will be subbed out.
5. No informative posts after death. You are allowed ONE posthumous post. Please do not share game-related information with it.
6. Please send me all PM’s, QuickTopics, Skype chats, and any other outside communications. If sending a game-related PM, add Feralize to the recipients.
7. Please put your votes in bold. In the case of a tie between two players, no lynch will occur. In the case of a tie between no lynching and lynching, lynching will win.
8. If you have any questions about your role or game mechanics at any time, Please contact me (Feralize). I'll gladly help.
9. THIS IS A MAFIA GAME, NOT A CHAT THREAD. Please don't spam up the thread.
10. Claiming weapon type(s) is fine. CLAIMING CHARACTER CLASS WILL GET YOU MODKILLED. Both are indicated in your role PM. If you are unsure as to what is an acceptable claim, ask.
11. I reserve the right to modify or add rules as I see fit. To confirm that you have read these rules, please mention your favorite song in your sign-up post!
Updates will take place around 9pm Eastern Time. If I cannot update or will update late, I will try my best to notify you ahead of time.