Mafia: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13 - Page 33

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 9- A Familiar Face) 2-21-13

Vote: Zima

If I recall correctly it was already revealed in thread that Zima takes half damage. Well, before HD died he told me that she claimed that she takes half-damage, which is a very questionable claim.

Edit: Ah, wait, I rechecked the posts and it wasn't revealed, but said to be a suspicious claim.

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

Vote :Zima
    best lead we got so far.

Good luck, you can do this town.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Works for me. VOTE: Zima

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm gonna say that the most likely candidate is our friend Zima.

Vote: Zima

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

VOTE: Zima.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 4- The Cost of Freedom) 2-10-13

Sorry, I have no time to write Flavor text.

It is now Night 9.

[/QUOTE]
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

All right, huh. So Zima actually was what she said she was.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 4- The Cost of Freedom) 2-10-13

Ashera looked at Yune with contempt, "You lead them here! Order must be brought to this world!"

Yune, in Micaiah's corpse, responded, "What you've done to these people is wrong. To condemn all for the actions of few. Look around you, your soldiers are the most corrupted of all."

Ashera retorted, "Nonetheless, they shall be judged just the same." Ashera smited Micaiah's body, and Yune along with it. She reseated Yune within Lehran's medallion, unable to meddle with her judgement any further.

It is now Night 9.

Last edited by DrumBeats; 24th February 2013 at 10:53 PM.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 10- Between Divines) 2-24-13

Awww man. Well, good luck town! Pull through and win this!

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

VOTE: Dark Blueberry

Might as well get this over with.

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I'm confused as to why GliscorMan hasn't been night killed yet. Maybe just paranoia kicking in, but he's the only one with the claims. :I

Anyway. Vote: Dark Blueberry I guess?
    If this doesn't work then I think town are very very close to losing this. We have to hit mafia.

edit: I would like to know the claims. We're potentially in a lylo situation today and we have to get a mafia or else we lose. Since GliscorMan and Mintaka are apparently "clear" that leaves the others. Going for dark blueberry again may be good but what if her claim to be completely lynch proof is true? If any of you trust me enough, I would like to know the claims to help the town.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Froakie; I don't know about claiming... even if we knew people's roles, there could still be a converter?

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Not confirmed that there is a converter though. Why mention that? Maybe you know of one...

Anyway. Yes it does help that we have the claims. Sure there 'may' be a converter, but out of the suspicious claims, some of them may actually be mafia fakeclaiming. There's still a few mafia left, we need to find them, and if someone was converted, get to that last.

edit: Since I fos dark blueberry still, the chance there may be a converter is possibly likely? Meaning gliscorman is still potetionally inno. And Mintaka may have been converted perhaps. Just a thought.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I said that because we can't trust anybody just yet - IF there is a converter, then chances are whoever is converted is doing a good job looking innocent and under the radar without being suspected even once.

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast