Mafia: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13 - Page 26
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: n Mafia (Night 5- We STILL Need Subs! #youknowuwant2) 2-12-13

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    So this means you intended to lynch me even though there was a chance of wasting the phase without any gains?

This is what I get for claiming? Instant lynch attempt? For once I share something about me and I get votes in return.
    A claim like that is a good mafia fakeclaim, since it would deter people from ever bothering to lynch them if they believe it. Being that you hadn't really done anything to look town (like I said in my vote, you have been laying very low), it's not hard to see why your claim could come across either as a bluff or suspicious.

And you said it was a waste before the phase update, but didn't provide any alternatives. Maybe some people would have unvoted you and voted someone else. As it is, a phase of nothing happened, which is more beneficial to mafia, and that leads me to think you are indeed mafia.

Also, this...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry
    By the way, did I mention that it has secondary effects? Ah well, it might not take happen, but there's a small chance of someone dying instead of me, so if you all really want to take my death instead, I shall gladly present you the lynch XDD Though... as I said, it's really a small chance...
    That doesn't sound anything but scummy.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Night 5- We STILL Need Subs! #youknowuwant2) 2-1

Agreed. He said we wouldn't get any info, but I think I know his name.

Dark Blueberry is Ashera

Only she can heal herself like that. Furthermore, in-game she has eight aura shields.

I suspect the voters just beat the auras. It even goes hand-in-hand with his death threat (They reflect half damage to units without Nihil, though I doubt the GM would allow that since no one has Nihil.)

Okay. Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Night 5- We STILL Need Subs! #youknowuwant2) 2-1

In the game, before being able to defeat Ashera, one must have destroyed the auras surrounding her, so Dark Blueberry's deathproof claim is not that unbelievable. This would mean that killing her would be impossible unless the rest of her scum team has bitten the dust.

(seeing how she didn't even bother to counter the claim of her being mafia, I think it's a safe bet to say that she is actually mafia.)

Edit: bluh ninja'd. :U

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

The reason why she was healed was because the Independent, Yune, used Happiness to restore the damage. I thought it would heal us a bit instead.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Need Subs! #youknowuwant2) 2-12-13

Quote Originally Posted by Zenax View Post
    In the game, before being able to defeat Ashera, one must have destroyed the auras surrounding her, so Dark Blueberry's deathproof claim is not that unbelievable. This would mean that killing her would be impossible unless the rest of her scum team has bitten the dust.

(seeing how she didn't even bother to counter the claim of her being mafia, I think it's a safe bet to say that she is actually mafia.)

Edit: bluh ninja'd. :U
    I just got back from some school work and there you're saying I didn't bother counter claiming? Well - counter claim here.

Why are people assuming I'm mafia based on the healing stuff? I have no idea why the healing occured because I only said there was a small chance of the lynch being redirected, and that didn't even happen.
    @FinalArcadia;

By the time I saw the votes, it was already late in the phase and unlikely for people to unvote me.

Blog Entries

Hello, Yune. You know who you are. Dark Blueberry is most likely Ashera, based off of what just went down. I have a hunch that there's something cool that you can do if you know who Ashera is. Well, now you do.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Re: Need Subs! #youknowuwant2) 2-12-13

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I just got back from some school work and there you're saying I didn't bother counter claiming? Well - counter claim here.

Why are people assuming I'm mafia based on the healing stuff? I have no idea why the healing occured because I only said there was a small chance of the lynch being redirected, and that didn't even happen.
    @FinalArcadia;
    I'm not saying that you didn't bother to counter claim - I'm saying that you didn't bother correcting people when they accused you of being mafia.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 4- The Cost of Freedom) 2-10-13

I still need two subs! If I dont get them by the next night phase there will be modkills.

As Ike's eyes locked with the Black Knight's. This was the ultimate showdown, the fight of the century. The pair exchanged blows and were coming to a stalemate. Or so it seemed. Zelgius was slowly gaining the upper hand. It wasn't long before Zelgius disarmed him, leaving him defenseless. In a matter of seconds, Ike went down. The courageous leader would never be forgotten though. Stories of his heroics would circulate for generations.

It is now Day 6 .

My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 6- Ultimate Showdown) 2-13-13

Noooo Ike T^T

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Go get 'em, town!

Blog Entries

Follow Jistonmyface on Tumblr

Uh oh!
    well you guys got anything?

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Well, based on the events of the last day phase, I'd be pretty willing to bet that Dark Blueberry is mafia. She didn't seem to have town behavior at all, and in fact seemed quite willing to hinder town.

VOTE: Dark Blueberry

@DrumBeats; If you need a sub, I'd be willing to.

Oh wow I am finally caught up reading this. Role confirmed, apologies for the delay.

VOTE: Dark Blueberry

Besides fitting Ashera (parallels in the game, which I've played through several times), one thing that really stood out to me was her lack of cooperation throughout the entire game so far toward both specific townies and the town as a whole (not responding to Paperhorse, stating that our lynch last day would be useless anyway, etc.).

Additionally, this may not be especially relevant anymore, but I think the flood that caused the roleblocking earlier in the game may have been caused by an independent (most likely Yune). In the games, she is the part of Ashunera that made the flood happen and blames herself for it. Plus, the roleblocking would have negatively affected both town and mafia (both were confirmed to have players with night abilities), but a third-party wouldn't have had those ill-effects (at least not to the same extent).

Edit: @DrumBeats; Light Bringer is now known as Feralize.
    Last edited by Feralize; 14th February 2013 at 01:27 AM. Reason: name change

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

@Feralize; @FinalArcadia; <3

I got a rolecop claim from Flaze. We had a backup rolecop, Kurt(Town), the son of Dhenginwhydoievenbothertryingtogetitright's name, and that guy is an antagonist. That confirmed that Dhenginshwarzenegger(i think i got it right now) is a rolecop.

so yeah

VOTE: Flaze

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast