Mafia: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13 - Page 25

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Ah, what a waste of a phase. I'm terribly sorry but you will not be able to get anything by lynching me. I do not have much to explain myself.
    @Mintaka; and what is with you voting me just because you don't have any leads? While I am certainly glad about the attention, I do not want another lynch on me where I cannot fully defend myself.

You vote for me - instant bandwagon. I must say you have quite remarkable influence around here. If people are willing to follow your vote without question, then I must say this is the end.

*insert dramatic soundtrack*

Oh and did I mention that this would be a waste of a phase? Cuz you won't be getting any info from me no matter what.

And also @HumanDawn;
    You vote me as well yet you knoe what results it will yield?

XDD

NOTHING
    Last edited by Paperhorse; 14th February 2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: merging

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Night 4- We Need Subs #ShamelessAdvertising) 2-1

What's all this about a lynch not yielding anything? That's just ridiculous. What are you doing? Claiming lynchproof or something?

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Night 4- We Need Subs #ShamelessAdvertising) 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    What's all this about a lynch not yielding anything? That's just ridiculous. What are you doing? Claiming lynchproof or something?
    1. Of course. But it's not just lynchproof - it's DEATHPROOF XDD
    2. By the way, did I mention that it has secondary effects? Ah well, it might not take happen, but there's a small chance of someone dying instead of me, so if you all really want to take my death instead, I shall gladly present you the lynch XDD Though... as I said, it's really a small chance...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mafia (Night 4- We Need Subs #ShamelessAdvertising) 2-11-13

I'll read "nothing" as "your role was a one-time use."
    And I'm calling your bluff.

With Micaiah dead, Sothe can't take the hits for her (a skill that I don't think was added to this game). No one else besides some of Sephiran's anima spirits can do that.

Yeah. You're going down, no contest.

But I need a new lead to wear away. I don't know if Momoka can survive my next attack or not.

Blog Entries

Voting Locked. Update Pending.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 4- The Cost of Freedom) 2-10-13

I still need two subs! If I dont get them by the next night phase there will be modkills.

Soren and Sanaki exchanged a glance before firing their magic. The flames and wind danced about before striking the target. Ike and Sothe flanked their target's sides, with deadly strength and precision. Their target took quite a beating between the four of them. However after the chaos subsided, the target was still there.

The group panted, each had taken a respectable amount of damage during the fight. Out of nowhere, a bright light illuminated the tower. The foursome found all of their recent wounds healed. However, all wounds from a later time were too old to heal. Even their target, felt anew after this. After this fight, everyone was clear on one thing. No one is safe.

It is now Night 5.

My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Hmmm... This might explain why she said we wouldn't gain any information. A lynchproof, I assume?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default (Night 5- We STILL Need Subs! #youknowuwant2) 2-12-13

Deathproof, to be exact. I did tell you there won't be any info by lynching me

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Night 5- We STILL Need Subs! #youknowuwant2) 2-1

I see... it might have helped if you had told everyone that beforehand so we could have taken off our votes and maybe discussed other options.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Night 5- We STILL Need Subs! #youknowuwant2) 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    I see... it might have helped if you had told everyone that beforehand so we could have taken off our votes and maybe discussed other options.
    I knew of her deathproof claim. I just found it hard to believe, and easy to fake.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    I knew of her deathproof claim. I just found it hard to believe, and easy to fake.
    Ahhh, it does sound easy to fake. I wonder if she really is deathproof completely or not.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Ahhh, it does sound easy to fake. I wonder if she really is deathproof completely or not.
    She claimed 1x.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default n Mafia (Night 5- We STILL Need Subs! #youknowuwant2) 2-12-13

So this means you intended to lynch me even though there was a chance of wasting the phase without any gains?

This is what I get for claiming? Instant lynch attempt? For once I share something about me and I get votes in return.

Not sure who to trust now. I should've kept to myself.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: n Mafia (Night 5- We STILL Need Subs! #youknowuwant2) 2-12-13

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    So this means you intended to lynch me even though there was a chance of wasting the phase without any gains?

This is what I get for claiming? Instant lynch attempt? For once I share something about me and I get votes in return.

Not sure who to trust now. I should've kept to myself.
    But if you knew that being lynched would get us nowhere and it would soon be obvious what your role was after the phase, why didn't you claim beforehand in thread..?
    EDIT: Wait, you did say it.
    Last edited by Momoka; 13th February 2013 at 04:10 PM.

I'm normally not one to rely on flavor text, but... There were 7 of us who voted Dark Blueberry. In the flavor text, there's only 4 mentioned (Soren, Sanaki, Ike, and Sothe) and another person in the part after that where everyone got healed(probably an independent). Judging that, I'm guessing someone who voted Dark Blueberry is mafia since one person wasn't mentioned, probably to not give away that one of them was mafia who voted.

Though I don't know what to really do about that if it's true, I just thought I should mention it at least.

Edit: Wait, I think I miscounted. Either way, still going with it that one(maybe two?) was mafia.

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast