Mafia: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13 - Page 23
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 4- The Cost of Freedom) 2-10-13

Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    And by both, I meant "either". A self-damaging ally is bad for town, but a self-damaging mafia is bad for the mafia.

My role is vote-based, and I'm greatly pissed about the fire attack I got hit with. Does this answer enough?
    Yeah but, Zima wasn't a Mafia member, so she couldn't self-damage her Mafia team.

That's it? You won't explain how it works?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 4- The Cost of Freedom) 2-10-13

I didn't know.

A check at your HP should be enough.
    Mia (who's dead) dealt criticals.
    Sothe, if not the vigilante, would steal votes.
    Nephenee needs to be low on HP to land crits, and I hadn't been injured until today.
    Dheginsea is the role-checker. He only does 3 damage.

That leaves one option: High attack power.

Edit: On the mafia side (this is just a guess—don't assume they're all right):
    BK singles out Ike
    Hetzel's lynch-protected (since Lekain wasn't). Or he's the sleep staff.
    Ashera has freaky powers
    Levail... I think he's like Nephenee. He's a lancer.
    We know the other three.

Additional comment: Fine. Since no one can reason from it, I'll spell it out. I'm the double-hitter, and a laguz.
    Last edited by Miar; 10th February 2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: I've just given away my role. I'm doomed anyway...

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I did my best. I have no regrets.

Mafia - just be active in the QT and don't do anything stupid, and you'll be fine. You can still have this.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Guys, seriously. Cut Miar a little slack. This is the guy's first Mafia game.

If you've actually played the game, what he says makes absolutely perfect sense. He's discussing probably roles and counting the amount of damage people can take. He's discussing discrepancies between a character in-game and in the Mafia game.

Miar's claim makes perfect sense and fits very well with a specific Laguz character. @HumanDawn;, I'll discuss this in private with you.

I'm rather suspicious of @Momoka; right now. This has nothing to do with the "minor FoS" she placed on me (and then promptly backed down from when questioned), but more of the fact that she's sheeped every single action Human makes. While generally a good player, it seems a bit rash to automatically throw your lot in with him with no reasoning of your own. At least when he and FA were talking, it was thought out between the two.

Vote: Momoka

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post

I'm rather suspicious of @Momoka; right now. This has nothing to do with the "minor FoS" she placed on me (and then promptly backed down from when questioned), but more of the fact that she's sheeped every single action Human makes.
    I fail to see how I can 'sheep' on every actions he makes when I've only agreed with him this one time. The other times had nothing to do with him, so I really don't think I've been 'sheeping'.

While generally a good player, it seems a bit rash to automatically throw your lot in with him with no reasoning of your own. At least when he and FA were talking, it was thought out between the two.
    Again, I don't automatically go with him without any reasoning on my own. Obviously agreeing with him has to do with reasoning and I've been putting in input before this. It just appears to me that you're trying to find any evidence you can get when the only thing you can find is me agreeing with Human on this vote. And who's to say mine isn't thought out? You can vote me all you like, but I don't think it's warranted with the logic you are using.

once in a lifetime we're breaking all the rules

Blog Entries

That... actually makes a little sense, kind of, sort of... now that it's been pointed out.
    I don't know what FoS is shorthand for, but I'm guessing "sheeping" refers to those hit-and-run "I agree" posts. You know, ones with no thought at all.

Never mind that she's following a town (and I question that too), I want to see where it goes.

Unvote: Dark Blueberry
    Vote: Momoka

(But I still suspect the former...)

Oh, and if I get an Alondite through my chest, I'm going to question whether the GM ever even played Fire Emblem.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Interesting. My vote is staying for the sole reason that I don't wish to be lynched.

Also, as I have said, I do not 'sheep'. 'Sheeping' means putting no thought of your own and just going on another person's thoughts. I have not done that. If I am being accused of 'sheeping', then so should anyone else who has followed a bandwagon. I get the feeling this is some strange plot to get me lynched.

Blog Entries

This isn't about you. I've just invoked a stalemate.

If I'm telling the truth, the votes are tied 3-for-3, which is a no-lynch.

So if someone else votes for me, I die and they see I was telling the truth, and you and that voter get pinned as Mafia.
    If one more vote is put on you, then you die. (and then probably me next)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Yeah, it was stated at the beginning of Day 2 that everyone was roleblocked so nothing would work on Night 2.
    You sheeping FinalArcadia, repeating exactly what she'd said.

No, she couldn't have been. Everyone was roleblocked, it was stated twice on Day 2, meaning nothing could have been used Night 2. We've mentioned this before, but you keep persisting on it...
    Repeating what you said before.

@GliscorMan;

However, if you look here it clearly states;

Everyone who used a role last night or day was roleblocked.
    And again.

VOTE: Parma.

She's been oddly quiet and appears randomly, not bringing much thought into thread. She also has been dodging questions a lot.
    You jumping on the Parmawagon.

Considering the fact she wasn't online that day and that she was now when the bandwagon happened and considering Parma didn't even come in to defend herself, I fail to see the issue.
    You reposting what Fushimi had just said in defense of herself.

I have no reason not to. I think he's proved to be trustworthy.
    This brings nothing except for stating that you're willing to claim to the most clear person in this game, which is a logical step for anyone.

You wanna tell me now that you haven't been sheeping? The most you ever brought up on your own was a "minor FoS" on me. Which you quickly backtracked away from as soon as I questioned you for your reasons, which consisted only of "Feliciano sheeped you, and she was Mafia".

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

It looks like you're ignoring other things I've said in thread before.

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan
    This brings nothing except for stating that you're willing to claim to the most clear person in this game, which is a logical step for anyone.
    Okay. Did you claim then?

I kind of needed to? Because I knew she wasn't online and considering we're related and live in the same house, I wanted to make sure he knew.

Because no one else did and for some reason it is special that I did..?

You weren't listening despite me, FA, and KidBeano clearly stating it before. That was what I found odd.

Blog Entries

It looks like you're ignoring other things I've said in thread before.
    Oh really? I combed through the past 10 pages, and that was all I came up with. Do you want me to go back even farther to illustrate my point?

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan
    Okay. Did you claim then?
    Of course I did.

I kind of needed to? Because I knew she wasn't online and considering we're related and live in the same house, I wanted to make sure he knew.
    No, you didn't, really. It wasn't necessary, because it was resolved just before you posted.

Because no one else did and for some reason it is special that I did..?
    I'm not pointing these things out because you're "special". I'm pointing them out because they follow exactly what I've been saying. That you haven't brought anything to the table, yourself.

You weren't listening despite me, FA, and KidBeano clearly stating it before. That was what I found odd.

It's not that I wasn't listening (if you reread, I incorporate some of their suggestions into my theories), it's that none of you were listening. It's still a possibility, and that possibility remains. It just doesn't go away if you think it's unlikely.
    Last edited by GliscorMan; 10th February 2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: extra quote....

Blog Entries

Voting Locked. Update pending.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

I now need 3 subs. If anybody knows anyone who may want to sub, can you please direct them here? This is getting a bit outrageous.

@Light Bringer has subbed in for Jda.

All was quiet.

Last edited by DrumBeats; 11th February 2013 at 06:29 AM.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Night 4- We Need Subs #ShamelessAdvertising) 2-1

@DrumBeats; just for the record, I'm back. I'll try to catch up.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)
    avi | gif source

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Night 4- We Need Subs #ShamelessAdvertising) 2-1

I gambled my character and survived. Haha... ha...
    (I know, that was uncharacteristically reckless!)

Well guys? Still think I'm lying? Or are you convinced that I'm just wrong a lot?

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast