Mafia: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13 - Page 18

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 3- The Last Laugh) 2-6-13

Quote Originally Posted by Zenax View Post
    I was more referring to the fact that 7 people jumped on the bandwagon and that there was no objection from anyone, not Parma's lack of response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    In-game, one of the enemy priests, Hetzel, carried a sleep staff (prevents all action if it hits) and a silence staff (prevents use of magic/staffs if it hits)

This might be why Parma didn't post. If she's been anywhere else in the forums, then she was most likely "asleep" for at least one phase.
    Oh, boy. Parma would normally respond, from what I've heard. And this really makes sense. VOTES OFF PARMA!

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

GM, voting is locked, there's nothing they can do now :L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    GM, voting is locked, there's nothing they can do now :L
    Farge. Oh, boy. This oughtta be interesting. I'm too scare to watch, so I'm gonna go to sleep.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

I'm so sorry guys.

Supplying wiki links means I had to look up this one. I couldn't remember since I always killed him quickly.

But now we might see it coming. If someone's gone for the day, he/she may have been blocked.

This almost guarantees too that anyone who's lynch-protected is mafia.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

This almost guarantees too that anyone who's lynch-protected is mafia.
    A one-shot lynch immunity is a fairly standard mafia role, so that's not saying much. We also have no way of knowing who has that role beyond trying to lynch them and failing, or even if the role is actually present (which it isn't always).
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    As a side-note, I don't like how Feliciano basically sheeped Miar's vote.
    I just wanted to see HumanDawn's response to having votes on him based on his discussion with Paperhorse the phase she was killed, and he's more likely to respond when there's two votes on him than if there's just one. That's really all there is to it. Besides, it's not like it's going to change the outcome of this phase.
    But considering how Human lives in Europe, there's no way he could have been on before the update, so he pretty much lost hitpoints for nothing.

Also, same applies to Flaze; I just noticed his post.

Blog Entries

As a side-note, I don't like how Feliciano basically sheeped Miar's vote.
    I just wanted to see HumanDawn's response to having votes on him based on his discussion with Paperhorse the phase she was killed, and he's more likely to respond when there's two votes on him than if there's just one. That's really all there is to it. Besides, it's not like it's going to change the outcome of this phase.
    But considering how Human lives in Europe, there's no way he could have been on before the update, so he pretty much lost hitpoints for nothing.

Also, same applies to Flaze; I just noticed his post.
    And...I wasn't aware he lived in Europe? I mean, yeah, that's a blunder on my part, but it was just a mistake.

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Oh, boy. Parma would normally respond, from what I've heard. And this really makes sense. VOTES OFF PARMA!
    Wasn't everyone roleblocked last phase and the last day phase, though? If that's the case, then I doubt that is why she hasn't responded, since nobody would have been able to silence or sleep or anything like that on someone.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Yeah, it was stated at the beginning of Day 2 that everyone was roleblocked so nothing would work on Night 2.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

We should be more cautious with our votes - if someone is going to get lynched, why don't we just all vote for that person so others don't lose HP for no reason?

Also, even if I told you my opinions on who looks pro-town, chances are they could actually be mafia. I want to be more sure of my reads before I share my thoughts. You can never be too careful here.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Perhaps I'm not connecting all the dots (I'm extremely bad at reading the atmosphere.)

But I checked, and it looks like Paperhorse had an argument with him/her on day 2. Then she died that night.
    Where she didn't call me scum for it. Heck we even made an alliance. Dark Blueberry was the one that she called scum, and in the same phase I led a lynch on Midorikawa, the Godfather and Healer. Yet you lessen my HP and not hers? Talk about a Double Standard.

I'm not picking up much of anything out of it that suggests Paperhorse was threatening HD or that HD felt threatened, though. It could be a frame-up, but it could also be that I'm just missing something.

Let's test the waters a bit, shall we?

Unvote: Parma

Vote: HumanDawn

P.S.
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Now bite it. scum1!!1!!!!1111!
    <3
    Feel threatened from what? I had nothing to feel threatened about, since I made an alliance with her on Skype. Oh and you just contradicted yourself. Earlier in this thread you said that FinalArcadia was somewhat(?) cleared for lynching Midorikawa, the healer and godfather, even though I was the one that voted for Midorikawa first(and told FA to help me lynch her too), and yet here you voted for me.

Love you too. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaze View Post

Like Feli stated before Human has gone after practically anyone that has come close to suspicion and he's usually the first one to suspect them too, now I didn't notice the argument he had with paperhorse but if that's true then that just makes me all the more suspicious of him.
    Even though Paperhorse thought that Dark Blueberry was the scumbag, and not me???

And...I wasn't aware he lived in Europe? I mean, yeah, that's a blunder on my part, but it was just a mistake.
    Malta, to be exact.

"Tal-Kburin!"

Last edited by HumanDawn; 8th February 2013 at 04:02 AM.

Blog Entries

I'm not picking up much of anything out of it that suggests Paperhorse was threatening HD or that HD felt threatened, though. It could be a frame-up, but it could also be that I'm just missing something.

Let's test the waters a bit, shall we?

Unvote: Parma

P.S.
    Now bite it. scum1!!1!!!!1111!
    <3
    Feel threatened from what? I had nothing to feel threatened about, since I made an alliance with her on Skype. Oh and you just contradicted yourself. Earlier in this thread you said that FinalArcadia was somewhat(?) cleared for lynching Midorikawa, the healer and godfather, even though I was the one that voted for Midorikawa first(and told FA to help me lynch her too), and yet here you voted for me.

Love you too. Thanks.[/spoiler]
    As I told Zenax, I was reaction fishing. I have my reaction, and I do not find it scummy.

As for FinalArcadia, I simply thought that her vote cleared her at least a little since it was the one that ultimately killed Midorikawa. You can have suspicions all you like, but I can't imagine a mafioso, seeing that their teammate was suspected, making the conscious decision to vote them off. Aside from going against the mafia's win condition, that's just stupid, especially when she had a healing role as well. I'm not calling you scum, I'm just saying that I think that vote is a little more conclusive to FA's innocence. Does that make sense?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 1- Beginning of the End) 2-2-13

I need a sub for Akuraito, any takers?

Elincia flew about finding and aiding her injured allies. Ashera knew that they would not be able to get much damage on the enemy with her healing them all. She had to die.

Elincia soon found herself in a barrage of arrows. Though she managed to dodge then for a while, but soon fell victim to a barrage of arrows. It wasn't long before the Queen of Crimea was no more.

It is now Night 3.

[/QUOTE]
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

...I honestly don't know whether to chalk that one up to bad luck or just faulty logic, but either way...

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Night 3- Fly No More) 2-7-13

Feli, you weren't even on the bandwagon for Parma. I gotta admit, I find your reaction post odd. Not only did you sheep a vote on HumanDawn for no real reason, even after you were confused as to why the first vote was placed in the first place. It wasn't "bad luck" or really "faulty logic", it was more like we (not you, you weren't in the BW) made a mistake in reading parma, and she didn't come to her defense even once. That makes sense for us to be suspicious, and the logic wasn't faulty there, it was just a mistake with no defense from the person we were lynching.

However it's safe to say some of the people on that bandwagon are most likely mafia.

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast