Mafia: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13 - Page 13
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 2-The Break of Dawn)) 2-4-13

@HumanDawn; I've honestly just been too preoccupied with other things right now. These next two weeks I have a lot going on offline and it deserves my attention.

With that being said, @DrumBeats;, could I ask for a replacement, perhaps? I am active enough to be able to keep up with the thread but not active enough to contribute beneficially, which isn't fair for anyone else playing. Not to mention that this game in particular has a lot of other elements going on that I honestly don't have the time to keep track of. Thank you for letting me play, DrumBeats!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    That mocking of my posting style is not necessary Human.
    Okay. Excuse me ^^;.

I didn’t spout out a “lie” since telling people that I think they should stop analyzing Zima’s actions is an opinion.
    Didn't look like it. You treated it as a fact. You said, and I quote:

We need to move past the Zima lynch. Her actions were anti-town, which has distracted us from what we need to do: scumhunt.
    Nowhere did you say "I think". Once I read it I thought of it as being something we all had to do. I didn't get the impression that it was an opinion. I think it could be that I may have read it in the wrong way, but thanks for clarifying.

I didn’t mean people shouldn’t analyze the actions of the people who lynched her, I meant Zima’s own actions because at this point it’s not necessary My post was actually made in a response to @Froakie; because I thought her post wasn’t important or contributing much at all. Zima’s actions were anti-town because she didn’t do anything to help her team.
    Not helping the team isn't necessarily a scum tell, but yeah I guess. And I can see how she was being a distraction now.

[QUOTE=Paperhorse;4597247]And yes, I do find Miar’s actions a bit odd. Is it worth looking into? Definitely. But at that moment I felt like we needed to look elsewhere as well.

Oh okay, good.

Okay, now you are just scrutinizing everything I said. Examining everything someone said is unwarranted and over the top. Looks like you’re grasping at straws a bit.
    I'm not calling you scum for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I wasn't being a distraction :I I just responded and asked a (mostly rhetorical) question about the previous day, since I hadn't really involved myself. I didn't mean for that to be filler or anything, I just didn't have really much more to go on myself since day one went past me. I'm willing to answer questions you ask me, but following posts where every single post on the thread is quoted is really draining and whilst it's good to analyse everything people have said, over-analysing can lead to make false suspicions over nothing in particular - although being cautious with believing people is good, definitely.

If you want me to scumhunt to somehow determine that I'm town, then I'm more than willing, but I won't be able to do so before the phase change.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Voting will be locked at 10:45
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@HumanDawn; I'm watching the situation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Voting locked.

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 1- Beginning of the End) 2-2-13

Gliscorman has subbed in for Mockingbird. I also need two more subs for Beck and one for Jda after the 10th.

As she scaled the ramps avoiding the floodwater, Sanaki's eyes met with the last person she expected. Sephiran. Her face lit up, "Sephiran! You're here to help us take down Ashera!"

Sephiran shook his head, "The judgement cannot be stopped. You have brought this upon yourselves."

Sanaki broke down into tears. The one person who cared for her, the one person she trusted was against her. She raised her fire time but she just couldn't do it. As and he lifted his tome, he realized something. Neither could he. The duo stood for a while in an awkward stalemate, until out of nowhere a dagger makes a lethal strike. Sothe glanced at Sanaki, then at Sephiran's corpse. If he couldn't protect Micaiah, he would protect her sister.

It is now Night 2.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Night 2 - Bittersweet 2-5-13

Vote-oh pegasus dung, I missed my turn...
    And missed the big boss's head the turn before.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    What does this mean? Can you please be more specific? And is there a reason you've been ignoring me?

Bringer of Mammoth Meat Booster the Gawd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

Ya! One down

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

Wow, well after the cop was killed this is probably the best thing that could happen! I'm sorry I doubted you guys, I just wanted to hold off until she posted a response but she never did.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

That just felt too easy. O_O

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

What does this mean? Can you please be more specific? And is there a reason you've been ignoring me?
    I'm trying to get some reads of my own. I don't find people particularly scummy yet, but there do seem some people who we could safely call as 'potential townies'

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I'm trying to get some reads of my own. I don't find people particularly scummy yet, but there do seem some people who we could safely call as 'potential townies'
    Sorry to reiterate what Paperhorse said, but you're not responding to why you've been ignoring her pm's? Being that secretive only puts you in suspicion, I think.

Anyway, it's great that we got the Godfather, although the role was quite useless without the presence of the cop, it's still great we've got a mafia down already.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    Sorry to reiterate what Paperhorse said, but you're not responding to why you've been ignoring her pm's? Being that secretive only puts you in suspicion, I think.

Anyway, it's great that we got the Godfather, although the role was quite useless without the presence of the cop, it's still great we've got a mafia down already.
    I didn't send a reply because I didn't know what to reply to it.
    And speaking of being secretive, we can't trust just anybody in mafia games - the seemingly 'townish' person next to you could be mafia, so we wouldn't go parading vital info just any time

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast