Mafia: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13 - Page 12

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 2-The Break of Dawn)) 2-4-13

Lack of joke voting in Day One is really boring. The less joke voting there is in Day One, the less activity the game will have over all, especially the Townies, while the scum just hides and chats in their QT, sipping their tea near their fireplace, nightkilling Townie after Townie.

PLvsAA Music - 43 - Mob Cross-Examination ~ Allegro - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Oh, boy.

inb4 random voting from everyone on everyone and nothing actually gets done.
    Well do you have any other ideas? Anyone you find suspicious yet? From all 3 posts it is kinda hard so random voting is better than not voting at all as it gets discussion going.
    Make up your own theories later on in the phase, start a discussion from... anything really, and not ask such questions when the game has just started. You need 3 things; Wild Imagination, Crazy Assumptions, and Legitimate Meta by your side to create some discussion.
    @Akuraito;

You liked Feliciano's cute lil' rabbit post... and posted absolutely nothing later on. I know how you as scum like to avoid suspicion and attention by not posting at all in Day One. I'd like you to elaborate. Why should I not vote for you with this little Mafia meta on you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    FoS: Drumbeats
    You're doing your usual thing here... but without any "Omphhh". Like as if you posted it for the sake of posting it to appear active. I even explained it to the m0ckingbird20 for you, and all I got was a like, and your silence.

Vote: Midorikawa

Meh, Soul's right I guess. I just wanna see what happens.
    What there was to agree with Soulmaster had nothing to do with putting another vote on Midorikawa.

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Booster Gold View Post
    Vote:GliscorMan
    Do you have a reason or is it just a random vote?
    Looks like a random vote to me.
    It does. Any random vote/joke you might want to make?

And why are you so sure about that? The only way you should know that is if you two are allies.

How could you even come to that conclusion? Booster Gold just put a vote on somebody. It wouldn't be hard to figure out that it was entirely random on Day One. It surely isn't "The only way you should know that".

And why are you so sure about that? The only way you should know that is if you two are allies.
    Well considering no reasons were given at all, it seems easy to infer that it was a joke vote.
    No joke was made at all. Booster Gold only placed a vote on Gliscorman and said nothing.

Unvote:GliscorMan
    So you don't want to deal damage to them? How safe.

@Momoka; I've seen people vote without stating reason that had an actual one

UNVOTE: HumanDawn
    VOTE: Booster Gold

Instead of answering my question you just unvoted without giving any reason.
    @Booster Gold;
    Yeah, but not in Day One.

@Momoka; I've seen people vote without stating reason that had an actual one

UNVOTE: HumanDawn
    VOTE: Booster Gold

Instead of answering my question you just unvoted without giving any reason.
    @Booster Gold;
    ?, must have missed it
    Um it was for lulz didn't mean anything, I just jumped on the bandwagon
    There was nothing "lulz" worthy about it. It seemed like a vote for the sake of voting to appear active to me.

If your mafia then it can only be assumed that you were trying to cause a mislynch.
    By voting somebody who had no votes on them???

Jumping on the bandwagon of joke votes
    as simple as that
    Unvote:Midorikawa
    Why unvote? Your original reasons for voting her was because she was onto you, then when you answered her you unvoted her?

VOTE: Feliciano to tie votes for now unless someone comes up worth lynching
    You didn't have to tie the votes at that time. What are you doing? Protecting a scum buddy from being lynched?

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    VOTE: Zima

Speaking of being panicky, I'd say you seem to be a bit jumpy. And it looks like after you were asked by a few people about how Midori was being both "cautious and in a panic," you backed down quite easily. Perhaps too easily, as maybe you didn't expect to be questioned about that statement.

And what is the purpose of voting for yourself? Are you going to retract that before the phase ends, or are you wanting to damage yourself? Or is it an attempt at a joke to divert attention away?

I'll up you one vote to that, since I don't think you're a jester. Mind answering that question about what you thought you saw in Midori's post, by the way?

My my, I'm disappointed in you.

Apparently you have learned nothing from Bionicle and Brotherhood.

You twisted the case you brought to her to make sense to vote her like you did with Orion. You accused her of being "panicky" and "jumpy" when all she did was vote Midorikawa and unvote them. Why did you not do the same with Booster Gold? He unvoted her

She voted herself because she was kidding around. Sheesh. Not hard to understand and bother asking a question.

Yeah, asking Zima questions and expecting her to answer them in an hour and 20 minutes before the phase update. Wut???

FinalArcadia is scum, methinks. Uneducated theories, false accusations and waaaaaaaaaayyyy too careful wording.

i got my eye on you!!!

@Zima care to explain your actions?

You really don't need to post and ask the same question. Surely not ten minutes after she asked it. A pretty pointless post if y'ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    In that case, because you get no points for falling on your own sword.

Vote: Zima

*select*
    *move forward*
    *pick weapon and target*
    *attack*
    You just voted somebody who voted themselves to try to lynch them, breaking a tie for "falling on your own sword", which makes no sense, 4 minutes before the update. What made Feliciano and Midorikawa so special.

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    Shoot. I nearly forgot about this... >_< This close to being able to unvote and prevent unnecessary damage.
    Same :/ Sorry, Soulmaster.
    You don't know need to give a damn that you hurt him a bit now. You don't know whether he's Town or Mafia, so there's nothing to be sorry about until he flips Town. The only reason you of all players would feel sorry for causing some damage is if you knew he was Town. I don't really care that I hurt Midorikawa a bit, because I don't know if she's Town or Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    Why would Zima vote for herself knowing she has the chance of having a triple vote? Especially on day one...? That's just dying for the town for no reason.
    Yup.

Anything else you'd like to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Hey guys!

We need to move past the Zima lynch. Her actions were anti-town, which has distracted us from what we need to do: scumhunt.

NOOOOO.... Mia! I liked her... Well that's just brilliant. Gotta read through this, see what actually happened instead of skimming like I did just before the update.
    You had a little time now... What do you think? Have any leads?
    No we don't need to move past the Zima lynch. Theories could be made out of it that helps us find scum, like FA for example. I'm sorry, but what were these "anti-town" actions?

Hey guys! Don't listen to what Paperhorse just said! She just spouted out a lie and told us not to analyse a lynch!!!

Now why would you do that? Don't you find what Miar did the least bit suspicious?

And yeah, he had little time now. That's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Parma View Post
    Actually i was going to post some more but got distracted.
    Okay now, you've had plenty of time now, anything to "post more"?

@Miar any thought's?
    Do you have any yourself?

For my final statement, I'd like to point out that @FinalArcadia; was the one who brought up Zima as a possible lynchee in the first place.
    I like how you died in the Night Phase, and FinalArcadia flat out ignored this. ooooooo

I think that Momoka did a good job on defending herself. Seems Townish to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaze View Post
    Stellar Gale is now Flaze, sorry if I interrupted.
    While you're there, do you have any opinion on what happened on day 1/night 1? Reads on anyone?
    Do you have any yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    Why I made that vote?
    To break a three-way tie, that's all. Literally.
    Being that there was a three-way tie, did you have a particular reason to have chosen Zima as your vote, thus breaking the tie? Was it for her actions, or that she was simply the most recent person being voted?

EDIT: I'll be clearer: It was a three-way tie, giving you three options for a vote, if you were intent on breaking the tie. What was it that made you decide on Zima rather than Feliciano or Midorikawa?
    FinalArcadia puts the suspicion on Miar more and ignores Gliscorman pointing out that she was the one that led the lynch. ooo

GM wasn't as active as others though, plus I've seen the cop be active and still avoid getting nightkilled. It may be just me, but what Human said irks me.
    He posted longer posts than others, and scumhunted more, I think. Cops are more active privately, not out open in the thread.

What? Just because I pointed out that the cop shouldn't be so active to put a target on themselves?
    @Beck; I noticed that you've been online, and you haven't bothered to post once.

Anywho, from all that I'm pretty comfortable with lynching FinalArcadia.

Vote: FinalArcadia

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    FinalArcadia puts the suspicion on Miar more and ignores Gliscorman pointing out that she was the one that led the lynch. ooo
    What could I have said in regards to Gliscorman, other than, "Yeah, I did contribute significantly to Zima being lynched"? To be technical, I didn't actually "start" the lynch, since Zima had voted herself (which inclined me more to vote her), but yes, I was the leading force in it. There's not really anything to argue there.

You twisted the case you brought to her to make sense to vote her like you did with Orion. You accused her of being "panicky" and "jumpy" when all she did was vote Midorikawa and unvote them. Why did you not do the same with Booster Gold? He unvoted her
    She was acting panicky and jumpy, which was apparent to me in how she voted Midori and then unvoted her because she thought she saw something she didn't the first time. I guess she really must have seen something wrong, but it was how she did so after Akuraito and someone else asked her about it that seemed panicky, like "Oh crap, I'm getting suspected! Better jump ship!"

She voted herself because she was kidding around. Sheesh. Not hard to understand and bother asking a question.
    In a game where ending a phase with a vote deals damage, though? This isn't the game to do something like that. And that's why I thought she had to be doing it to try and deflect attention. I'd still like to know why she did it, but that ship has come and gone.

Yeah, asking Zima questions and expecting her to answer them in an hour and 20 minutes before the phase update. Wut???
    I hadn't logged on that night until then, since I was playing Mana Khemia. And when I voted her, it was still a three-way tie, so it's not as though I signed her death warrant single-handedly. Though she is usually on at that time of night, so it wasn't out of the realm of possibility for her to answer.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

What could I have said in regards to Gliscorman, other than, "Yeah, I did contribute significantly to Zima being lynched"? To be technical, I didn't actually "start" the lynch, since Zima had voted herself (which inclined me more to vote her), but yes, I was the leading force in it. There's not really anything to argue there.
    What's scummy about voting oneself?
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    What's scummy about voting oneself?
    By voting oneself, that person avoids voting anyone else, and thus, the blame that could come with it if/when the person they voted for is lynched. That it happened after she was called out for her vote on Midorikawa (her wording, etc) seemed like a attempt to fade out of the spotlight.

Blog Entries

Unvote: FinalArcadia

Good enough.

Information purposes.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

No joke was made at all. Booster Gold only placed a vote on Gliscorman and said nothing.
    Well, that's what made me think it was a joke, but you're right. He didn't say anything, so it was left to interpretation.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post

Information purposes.
    Probably do good to mention her, she is running her own mafia as well.

@Midorikawa;

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

@Akuraito;

You liked Feliciano's cute lil' rabbit post... and posted absolutely nothing later on. I know how you as scum like to avoid suspicion and attention by not posting at all in Day One. I'd like you to elaborate. Why should I not vote for you with this little Mafia meta on you?
    Hey, I asked Zima what she meant about Midori being 'cautious and in a panic'. :P

Actually, it's not just as scum. I flat-out hate posting during Day 1 at all since everything is just a clusterfuck of random votes that, half the time, I can't make sense of. Until everything is sorted out, I'd really rather not post, especially since voting Momoka or whoever just because I feel like it isn't going to help anything.

Why should you vote based entirely on meta that's false? I know for certain that I've stated before that I despise Day 1, no matter what alignment, so I tend to be silent unless I notice something important enough to comment on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    @Akuraito;

Hey, I asked Zima what she meant about Midori being 'cautious and in a panic'. :P

Actually, it's not just as scum. I flat-out hate posting during Day 1 at all since everything is just a clusterfuck of random votes that, half the time, I can't make sense of. Until everything is sorted out, I'd really rather not post, especially since voting Momoka or whoever just because I feel like it isn't going to help anything.

Why should you vote based entirely on meta that's false? I know for certain that I've stated before that I despise Day 1, no matter what alignment, so I tend to be silent unless I notice something important enough to comment on.
    It was a reaction test.

You've already answered the same question in the Puella Mafoka Magica Mafia.

Blog Entries

VOTE: Midorikawa

Lynching her would give us some better ideas on the alignment of the multiple players she interacted with. And her play style has been very aggressive, even more so than usual. She seemed quick to jump to conclusions (like in the case of her interactions with Momoka during Day 1), which comes across as a bit jumpy, with something to hide.

Speaking of...

@GliscorMan; How is that defending me? That post is defending Booster
    I never said it was defending you. In fact, you were hardly the subject of that post at all. Maybe Zima was right that you're getting jumpy?
    Our fallen cop seemed to think so. And he is right in that she really wasn't involved in that post much at all. Strange behavior isn't always scum, but right now, this seems like a decent lead.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

No idea why I'm being quoted and mentioned a bunch but I'm on break for a few minutes in class and my class doesn't end till 8 so I can't answer any questions you have right now.

Blog Entries

I just finished downloading Awakening. From the demo alone, I already know it'll be good.

"All players are roleblocker" doesn't seem grammatically right. Did s/he mean "roleblocked (effects cancelled, I guess)" or literally anyone can stop anyone else?
    And Micaiah's dead? Then who does Yune possess? (more importantly, how is that not a game over?)

Whatever.
    At this point, and just like two days ago, we still don't know who's who (Or at least, I don't).
    And at this rate, everyone else has a sword (or axe, claw, spellbook, etc.) at each other's throats.

And after that mess-up, I don't know how to act...

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

I would think that aggressive play near the beginning of the game is more pro-town than anti-town, and Midorikawa also didn't have a hand in felling Zima on day 1 anyway.

Also, as handy as it would be to have some crumbs left by the cop, the probability that he would have checked her out of the rest of the players is low, and if she came up as mafia he may have decided to out her in-thread, which would have concentrated the doctor's action on him (if there is a doctor, which with Priests/Priestesses in the game, there probably is). I know that situation is obviously hypothetical, but still, the probability this early in the game that he would have chosen her, and that she would have been mafia.

I'm not against lynching her, because as has been said, we're in desperate need of information, but I'm going to wait until she responds to make a decision (provided I get back from my basketball game in time :P).

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Hey guys!

We need to move past the Zima lynch. Her actions were anti-town, which has distracted us from what we need to do: scumhunt.

NOOOOO.... Mia! I liked her... Well that's just brilliant. Gotta read through this, see what actually happened instead of skimming like I did just before the update.
    You had a little time now... What do you think? Have any leads?
    No we don't need to move past the Zima lynch. Theories could be made out of it that helps us find scum, like FA for example. I'm sorry, but what were these "anti-town" actions?

Hey guys! Don't listen to what Paperhorse just said! She just spouted out a lie and told us not to analyse a lynch!!!

Now why would you do that? Don't you find what Miar did the least bit suspicious?
    That mocking of my posting style is not necessary Human.

I didn’t spout out a “lie” since telling people that I think they should stop analyzing Zima’s actions is an opinion. I didn’t mean people shouldn’t analyze the actions of the people who lynched her, I meant Zima’s own actions because at this point it’s not necessary My post was actually made in a response to @Froakie; because I thought her post wasn’t important or contributing much at all. Zima’s actions were anti-town because she didn’t do anything to help her team.

And yes, I do find Miar’s actions a bit odd. Is it worth looking into? Definitely. But at that moment I felt like we needed to look elsewhere as well.

And yeah, he had little time now. That's not enough.
    Okay, now you are just scrutinizing everything I said. Examining everything someone said is unwarranted and over the top. Looks like you’re grasping at straws a bit.

At this moment, I’m not completely sold on the Midorikawa bandwagon.

I have another person in mind: Dark Blueberry

@Dark Blueberry; I sent you two PMs yesterday and got no response. I find that rather suspicious.

Vote: Dark Blueberry. Why didn’t you answer my questions?

Also, Fos: Froakie when I questioned you yesterday, you were very hesitant to answer my questions. You tried to avoid them.

Blog Entries

I think Micaiah was the ally Priestess. Duke Lekain's probably the enemy one, plus maybe Sephiran (In-game, he uses Light, Dark, and healing staves)

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast