Mafia: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13 - Page 11
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 1- Beginning of the End) 2-2-13

Water dripped from the ceiling as the war waged on. *What started as just a few drops quickly turned into a large stream of water, quickly flooding the tower.

"Come up here to high ground where it's safe!" screamed Ike as the water level drastically rose.

The Chosen Ones all rushed up the ramps, well all except one. A spear penetrated her leg, breaking it and leaving her immobile. As the water levels rose, she slowly drowned.

As the group counted their numbers, they realized they were one short one. As they looked around, it was clear who was missing. All eyes went wide with shock, especially one young boy. "We have to go back for her!" shouted Sothe.

"I saw that spear go through, there's no way she could have survived" said Sanaki.

Tears rolled from down from Sothes face as he realized that his silver-haired maiden would never be seen again.

It is now Day 2.

[/QUOTE]
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Day 2-The Break of Dawn)) 2-4-13

*string of profanities*

Last time I'm ever protown...

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Not A Piece of Cake Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Night 1- For Me) 2-3-13

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post
    EDIT: Also, just something that immediately didn't sit well with me was Parma's comment about not being able to be cautious and panicked at the same time. While that's true, it didn't really give any insight into the game, and seemed a bit of a pointless post that could easily have contained a little bit more input into the game. Any reason you didn't give us that, Parma?
    After getting caught back up, I have to agree with this. It seemed more like fluff than anything else and contributed nothing substantial to the game. Seemed more like a forthehelluvait post.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    Why I made that vote?
    To break a three-way tie, that's all. Literally.
    Being that there was a three-way tie, did you have a particular reason to have chosen Zima as your vote, thus breaking the tie? Was it for her actions, or that she was simply the most recent person being voted?

EDIT: I'll be clearer: It was a three-way tie, giving you three options for a vote, if you were intent on breaking the tie. What was it that made you decide on Zima rather than Feliciano or Midorikawa?

Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

vote: fynx

haven't heard much from that slot outside of confirmation.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

@HumanDawn; I find it odd how quiet you're being. Any thoughts so far?

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Sorry guys as I said to other Mafia and Non Mafia game I haven't had internet for over a day so I have lost a few things.
    @Sunburn; Haven't i answered yor questions to me plz tell me if I missed something.

Anyway I will have to ask for a sub to replace me cause I won't have much time and I cannot catch up with such a large mafia game.

Edit: @DrumBeats;
    Last edited by m0ckingbird20; 5th February 2013 at 01:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Probably should have asked this earlier but @DrumBeats; Is damage dealt to with every vote even if it's unvoted or just by votes that are still on when the phase ends?

Ice ice baby Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Well I've finally managed to catch up. Sadly I'm not as experienced with mafias as I tend to forget to post from time to time but I do have something that intrigued me while reading.

I have to agree with @FinalArcadia; that even if @Miar; wanted to break the three way tie and even if it was his first game he still had two other options so there must've been a reason as to why he ended up going for Zima thus killing his character.

But that's just my two cents.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Parma View Post
    Actually i was going to post some more but got distracted.
    Irrelevant. The point is you posted, yet didn't use that post to offer anything substantial. Your most recent post is still a push, considering you're basically calling to lynch an inactive when you yourself have just attempted to offer an explanation as to why your activity has not been great. Heck, if the "cautious and panicked" thing hadn't even been said, I'd find it safe to assume you wouldn't even have posted at all so far. Does this mean you would agree to a lynch on you because you've basically been inactive?

---

Miar's description just seems like eagerness to me. While in mafia you have to expect the unexpected, that goes hand-in-hand with having a little common sense as well. I honestly don't see how either side would gain anything out of trying to mask some obscure message in that.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    @HumanDawn; I find it odd how quiet you're being. Any thoughts so far?

I haven't been that quiet. Don't see what's odd about not saying anything in the Night Phase.

I'm busy at the moment. Had a tooth filled in recently, so I went to bed today to sleep to heal. Everyone being roleblocked for this Day and Night is interesting. Cop dying Night One is really lame. He shouldn't have been so active.

And I don't have anything to say, really.

EDIT: Oh whatever, I do. Hold on.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 5th February 2013 at 02:52 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post

Cop dying Night One is really lame. He shouldn't have been so active.
    What does activity have to do with it?

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

Activity makes him a target. Inactivity can only benefit the mafia (less posts to analyze), so it's logical to target the more active, more aggressive people.

Blog Entries

GM wasn't as active as others though, plus I've seen the cop be active and still avoid getting nightkilled. It may be just me, but what Human said irks me.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

@Parma; I'd have tried to post anything if I were mafia since naturally I wouldn't want to get attention for being quiet. I have kept track of the posts here though, just that I haven't posted. Honestly I think the same argument can be held against you, and how you answered to questions came as a bit odd to me. Though I don't think that's an automatic suspect at this current situation.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast