1. I will modkill for three things
Role claims are fine. Sharing role PMs in their entirety, however, is not permitted and you will be removed from play if caught.
Obviously if you’ve got something going on, you should put that first. Real life is more important. Just let us know ahead of time if you know you’re going to be inactive for a bit. Otherwise, we would like everyone to participate. At the minimum we will expect at least one response in this thread every 5 days. Otherwise we will substitute you without warning.
Poor Sportsmanship and Conduct
This should be fairly self-explanatory. Aside from Quick Topic and Skype, please try to stay within the confines of the forums to conduct your business. We don’t want to see people sneaking around each other in real life just to play a silly game. Also, we can get pretty serious in here, but if you start to act like a real jerk, we can easily push you out of the game as well. So play nice, because we know we can. Due to recent events, I will have a zero tolerance policy on this. You will receive one warning for rude behavior before being subbed out or modkilled. If it is severe enough no warning will be necessary.
Weapon Type and Damage Claiming
You may not say or even hint at your weapon type or how much damage you believe you will do to somebody due to having nameclaimesque risks.
Nameclaiming, or even hinting at your name will result in a modkill. It is not permitted at all.
Playing Against Your Win Condition
Don't try to mafiaside as town, or reveal all your comrades as mafia. Pretty self explanatory, but if you do this consider yourself banned from all of my future games.
2. Please PM myself, DrumBeats, your discussions, and this means everybody. Innocents too. Add me to Skype conversations please and send me your quicktopics. My Skype name is wrdrumbeats.
To include more than one person in a PM, make sure you go to ‘Go Advanced’ and add the extra names in address fields if you weren’t aware how to do this before. (In the To: field of the PM, please use: DrumBeats; when sending responses)
3. During the day, Vote for the person you think should be removed from play.
Please format your votes in bold like such:
When you wish to retract a vote simply say
A tie will result in no kill that day. Lynches are decided on the most votes accumulated for one person that day. A tie between a lynch and no lynch will result in a lynch.
4. Phases will last 24 hours long.
5. I plan to end every phase at around 8 PM EST. This may vary by an hour or two depending on my schedule. If I will miss a phase, I will warn you ahead of time.
6. If you plan to change your name, please announce that in the thread. Thanks.
7. Wise cracks and final quotes from the dead are fine; just don't make a habit of posting after you're gone please. Also, no necroliking. There is no revealing information after you're dead, if you do you will be banned from consecutive games.