1. I will modkill for three things:
-Revealing your role:
Telling others the name of your character is fine, and so is saying what your role does. However, I will modkill you if you share your role PM in entirety, be it by copy/pasting it, using a screenshot, or other means. Members of the Senate will be allowed to share it in their QuickTopic, though.
I understand that real life is more important than a game on a forum (seriously, I do). Just tell me if you’re going to be inactive for a bit, be it by saying it in the thread or by sending me a PM. If you spend four phases without showing any sign of life in the game, you will be subbed or modkilled.
-Poor sportsmanship and/or conduct:
Remember that even if it can get heated, it’s only a game. As such, I won’t accept any flaming, baiting or anything of the kind, and will modkill you if I feel like you’re not doing any good by staying in the game.
2. Please PM me each and every one of your PM conversations, and send me the link to any QuickTopic related to the game you would create. That applies to everyone, no exception. To include more than one person in a PM, click on “Go Advanced” and add my name in the “To:” field. Also, please limit your discussions to this thread, the PMs and the QuickTopic, not anywhere else.
3. During the day, vote for the person you would want to see eliminated by saying Vote: [User], in bold. In the case you would want to remove your vote, say Unvote: [User]. A tie will result in no lynch for that day.
4. When sending me your actions by PM, please include the Night or the Day in the title (eg. “Night X Action” or “Day X Action”).
5. Each phase will last approximately 48 hours. I’m planning on updating the game at around 9 PM, Eastern Time, although it might vary by a few hours depending on my schedule.
6. If you change your name, please say so in the thread to avoid confusion.
7. If you’re dead, you’re dead. Do not, under any case, reveal information, raise suspicion or give hints after your death.
8. I reserve the right to modify or add some rules during the game.
9. More importantly, have fun!