(best viewed in vBulbagarden! ;P)
In the world of Ivalice, lots of colorful fighting styles exist.
Black mages, red mages, white mages, blue mages, green mages. The colors are endless.
On a hot summer day, a group of diverse friends, all taking different life paths, decided to have some fun.
They had heard of a play by post game called mafia.
They decided that such a game would do good to stifle the lull of summer away.
1. Screenshots of PMs I've sent you are banned.
-This includes role PMs and check results.2. Name claims are banned.
-You may however post screenshots that include quotes (faked or not) by me.
-All other screenshots are allowed.
3. Each phase will last 48 hours.
-Updates at around 10pm eastern time.4. You may post a single "bah!" post after you've died. Liking posts while you are dead is forbidden.
-After 12pm voting and actions are closed for that phase.
5. Send me any and all outside communications. A log of relevant Skype chats is preferred over an invite (sagegaga).
6. Bold votes and unvotes.
-Do not edit votes. If you must change your vote, unvote first. 7. Mention me if you change your username.
-A tie between votes will result in a no lynch.
8. To show that you have read the rules, please summarize the special mechanics of this game.
- For every whole day phase a mafia member manages to lurk and survives, they will receive 1 point. These are cumulative and are shared among the mafia.
- Lurking here means not posting in the game's thread.
- The mafia can spend 2 points to perform an extra nightkill. Each additional extra night kill will cost 1 more point than the previous one (2, then 3, 4, 5, etc.)
- Inactive players will not be subbed out for any reason unless they specifically request a sub in thread.
- Should a mafioso be subbed out, the clock for points will be reset. No previously gained points will be lost.
Flavor text will be light and, as you can tell, (in)activity is vital.