Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eeveelution Mafia-End Game-MAFIA WINS

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: Eeveelution Mafia-Day One-06/06/13-06/08/13

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    I've found this to be semi-effective on other sites.
    @♦Wallflower♦; Why aren't you mafia?
    Seriously? It's just one step ahead of asking people "are you mafia", and that never works (without lie detection). Especially since she hasn't said anything yet, the only valid answer she could give besides roleclaiming is "because my role pm said so". This would get more useful during the end game by asking everyone to list their pro-town actions during the game, but really not on day 1.

Blog Entries

This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Seriously? It's just one step ahead of asking people "are you mafia", and that never works (without lie detection). Especially since she hasn't said anything yet, the only valid answer she could give besides roleclaiming is "because my role pm said so". This would get more useful during the end game by asking everyone to list their pro-town actions during the game, but really not on day 1.
    Anyways. Do you guys think we should lynch someone today or not? I think that we should go for it but I would like to know everybody's opinion on the matter. It is a pretty small game so we have to be careful but we need shit to get done. And that I think, can only happen after a lynch. For the way this game is designed anyways.
    My life is a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by ♦Wallflower♦ View Post
    This.
    Anyways. Do you guys think we should lynch someone today or not? I think that we should go for it but I would like to know everybody's opinion on the matter. It is a pretty small game so we have to be careful but we need shit to get done. And that I think, can only happen after a lynch. For the way this game is designed anyways.
    I would try not to lynch someone if we were not at least 90% sure that someone was mafia. Game is to short to lynch someone just because someone has small or even medium scum reads. Let's just see how day 1 goes today before we really make a decision.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

@Eeveeforthebest; Then we might as well have a no lynch today. It's pretty hard to know who's mafia Day 1 unless someone goes ahead and says something suspicious right in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    @Eeveeforthebest; Then we might as well have a no lynch today. It's pretty hard to know who's mafia Day 1 unless someone goes ahead and says something suspicious right in the open.
    Exactly, that and we don't know if everyone will end up speaking today or not.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Vote: Soulmaster
    @Soulmaster; - Because you knew your question had no real answer and yet you asked it and because we need to get some activity...

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

VOTE COUNT:

Soulmaster II-(Spectrum Achromatic, m0ckingbird20)
    Spectrum Achromatic I-(Eeveeforthebest)
    PerseusRad I-(Neon Borealis)

For now, I'll Vote: No Lynch though that is subject to change if somebody says something suspicious, but so far, I don't have any scum reads, so I can't really comment on that.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

I asked it because of reactions. Reactions to it is a big part of the game, and look, by me asking I've gotten reactions from 3 different people.

[SIZE=1]Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia

I asked it because of reactions. Reactions to it is a big part of the game, and look, by me asking I've gotten reactions from 3 different people.
    Soulmaster is right about that, and in this short game, every reaction really needs to be looked at carefully.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

The reactions aren't exactly rich in content, they're all just critisizing your "semi-effective" method.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveeforthebest View Post
    Soulmaster is right about that, and in this short game, every reaction really needs to be looked at carefully.
    I can ask everyone their opinions on bananas and see how they react to that, isn't gonna help us anything game-wise.

Though there is one set of reactions I find interesting, it's that all eeveeforthebest does is quoting posts and agreeing with them. Well that's an exegaration, it's half of his posts. But he only made four. The other one is a post where he claims a no lynch is the best, while in his first post he just voted spectrum for no reason. Agreeability, neutrality, randomvoting very quickly yet pro no lynch (a contradiction). All the mafia traits are there.

vote: eeveeforthebest

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveeforthebest View Post
    I can ask everyone their opinions on bananas and see how they react to that, isn't gonna help us anything game-wise.

Though there is one set of reactions I find interesting, it's that all eeveeforthebest does is quoting posts and agreeing with them. Well that's an exegaration, it's half of his posts. But he only made four. The other one is a post where he claims a no lynch is the best, while in his first post he just voted spectrum for no reason. Agreeability, neutrality, randomvoting very quickly yet pro no lynch (a contradiction). All the mafia traits are there.

vote: eeveeforthebest
    Not sure if that's a scumtell. Regardless of alignment, there are people who show less activity than others and prefer to stay on the side to see what's happening before actively pointing out who to vote. Also, those reasons are rather vague, especially the neutral part.

Blog Entries

Voting Locked.

Update Pending.
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

Blog Entries

The guardians didn't know where to start in the investigation. Accusations were thrown around and they didn't seem to be getting anywhere with weeding out the culprits. The yellow and green guardian quietly observed his black-colored friend and pointed at him. "I swear I didn't kill Elder!" he exclaimed before the one covered in leaves could say anything. "How are we supposed to believe you?" his former friend in blue asked. Immediately afterwards, more people wanted to kill the Umbreon. "I may be a Dark-type, but I swear--" Before anything else was said, the yellow-ringed guardian was hanged using a thick vine.

It is now Night One. Send your night actions in to both @Midorikawa; and I.

This phase will end on June 8th at 8:00 CDT/9:00 EDT.
    Last edited by Mayfly; 7th June 2013 at 08:41 PM. Reason: I keep forgetting stuff... ><
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Vote: Soulmaster
    @Soulmaster; - Because you knew your question had no real answer and yet you asked it and because we need to get some activity...
    I believe Soulmaster was making a joke. I don't think mafia players would expose themselves like that by making jokes. That was not smart of what Soulmaster did, that I understand why you voted for him. I just didn't think it was a logical vote. I would may attention to those who slip when they post, and explain in a bit to much detail about the reason why they think someone is scum.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast