Mafia: Doctor Who Mafia - Game over- Town win! - Page 9

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Doctor Who Mafia - Game over- Town win!

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    I try to do something and I get FoSed.
    Well, isn't that what usually happens? :P

@m0ckingbird20; I actually forgot he was double voter for a moment and thought the votes were tied ^^;
    OK, I am inclined to believe that cause I also did and I remembered while I was writing my last post and had to re-write the part about you all over again. :/

Anyways the reason for the truce is I learned in the OTP mafia to not spend whole phases on a single person. I figure a truce right now that leads to spending the day phase scumhunting others is better than the endless debate that our votes were bound to turn into which is something that just gives mafia a chance to hide and cause mislynches or no lynches.
    I understand what you mean, usually having a debate between 2 player for a whole day is fruitless if not negative for Town so your truce is not completely scummy. But I still cannot exclude the chance that you might be Mafia.

I'm also suspicious of those who were inactive until I mentioned them.
    Well, that would be only Setra so far...

You still didn't tell me if I can call you Mido... ^^

Blog Entries

I believe Mijzelffan hasn't done enough to be considered a suspect over anyone else at this point. Find out if he is innocent or not before accusing me of siding with scum. I could bet that Mijz isn't scum and I can guarantee that I'm not scum.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post

You still didn't tell me if I can call you Mido... ^^
    mw, mw-mw, Mido, Midori, etc. are all nicknames for me so feel free to.

On another note this caught my eye in CF's quotes that Setra posted:

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox
    No point in squabbling about it now. Let's see what the night brings. Maybe the cop will check Mijz. It would certainly help.
    What good would that do for the us when the cop has no one to relay the checks to meaning that they would have to post in thread.

Then there is this:
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox
    Also, cops don't have to out themselves in thread. The most sensible thing to do would be to form an alliance with a confirmed townie and let them speak for you. That way, we get the facts but the cops anonymity is preserved.
    The whole thing strikes me as odd. And as Setra did point out, CF seems to be defending Mijz while trying to look as though she isn't. To me the second quote pretty implies sitting around and doing nothing while mafia nightkills and cop checks.

Blog Entries

What good would that do for the us when the cop has no one to relay the checks to meaning that they would have to post in thread.
    The cop is probably looking for a worthy alliance as we speak. I'm already looking for a worthy alliance and based on everyone's posts, I think I already have found some people that I can trust. Giving any information in thread is a bad idea, anything I do say will be done in private with people who I trust at this point. That wont include you Yata because at the moment you seem desperate to jump on anyone you can.

The whole thing strikes me as odd. And as Setra did point out, CF seems to be defending Mijz while trying to look as though she isn't. To me the second quote pretty implies sitting around and doing nothing while mafia nightkills and cop checks.
    Sorry for having the the towns' interests at heart. I'm sick of seeing Mijz get picked off so soon, he always seems to end up being targetted immediately. I don't think he's guilty but I refuse to discuss anything I might or might not know with people I don't trust.

Mijz is a town double voter. Believe that or don't. Lynch him, you'll lose a townie and a good player but at the very least, it will clear my name. The thing about backing a mafia player is, once they are revealed to be mafia, you get instantly questioned. I learnt the hard way that trying to protect a condemned fellow mafia player, almost never works, I wouldn't try to do that...
    Last edited by CrackFox; 7th April 2013 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Bad spelling. It's late :/

Blog Entries

Re-read the thread. Buoy had multiple posts. At first he was anti-Mijz and then pro-Mijz. Also I said a cop check would be pointless unless he's indep because if he turns up town on the check then we go into the god father situation.
    I did what you suggested, and found that Buoy only had a total of two posts. Here, he isn't anti-Mijz, he is simply making sure all of the possibilities are on the table. Here is the second one, where he says that a cop check would be wasted and is a majority of pro-Mijz.

This leads back to the first point I had made, which you've decidedly ignored so far.

I agree with Buoy that a cop checked would be wasted because the whole godfather possibility unless on the off chance he's an indep

Overall right now Mijzelffan's actions are anti town meaning he's either mafia or a harmful townie
    I'm still curious about this, mind explaining?

In other news, I'd very much like @jokool; to post something he genuinely feels. Something that is not a gif/jpg and is not a rehash.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

No love for the Doctor Who pics...

Anyway, I haven't got much else to say other than what I've already said. However, I do want to add that I believe CrackFox is town and I'm slightly suspicious of anyone that trying to make her look scummy right now.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

I've re-read the thread and I don't think Mijzelffan is Scum. If he was scum he wouldn't have made something so risky as hammering someone day one. On that note, I don't think CrackFox is scum either. Sure, both of them have been rather rash, but I don't think either of them would do that if they were scum.

As for who is likely scum... well, Yatagarasu has been even more rash than usual.

Fos: Yatagarasu

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Sorry guys, was asleep.
    I have no clue as to who is mafia or not at the moment, but Mijz has defended himself well, so no suspicion there for now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    The cop is probably looking for a worthy alliance as we speak. I'm already looking for a worthy alliance and based on everyone's posts, I think I already have found some people that I can trust. Giving any information in thread is a bad idea, anything I do say will be done in private with people who I trust at this point. That wont include you Yata because at the moment you seem desperate to jump on anyone you can.
    Desperate? I'm just pointing out flaws in posts and trying to get something done instead of sitting around doing nothing and letting mafia slip by. As for your alliance. That's nice. I'm doing the same looking for who is trustworthy and who is scum as should everyone minus the scum be doing.

Sorry for having the the towns' interests at heart. I'm sick of seeing Mijz get picked off so soon, he always seems to end up being targetted immediately. I don't think he's guilty but I refuse to discuss anything I might or might not know with people I don't trust.
    Well sorry you feel that way but it still doesn't equal to him being town. If I did the same thing day one would you act this way with me?

Mijz is a town double voter. Believe that or don't. Lynch him, you'll lose a townie and a good player but at the very least, it will clear my name. The thing about backing a mafia player is, once they are revealed to be mafia, you get instantly questioned. I learnt the hard way that trying to protect a condemned fellow mafia player, almost never works, I wouldn't try to do that...
    1) There are no votes on him
    2) Do you have 100% proof that he is town, otherwise its best not to say that he is town its best to say most likely town.
    3) Yeah I know that from experience too as do plenty others. It still happens usually unintentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Re-read the thread. Buoy had multiple posts. At first he was anti-Mijz and then pro-Mijz. Also I said a cop check would be pointless unless he's indep because if he turns up town on the check then we go into the god father situation.
    I did what you suggested, and found that Buoy only had a total of two posts. Here, he isn't anti-Mijz, he is simply making sure all of the possibilities are on the table. Here is the second one, where he says that a cop check would be wasted and is a majority of pro-Mijz.

This leads back to the first point I had made, which you've decidedly ignored so far.
    He had four total. One was a joke vote, then there was one questioning if Spectrum always had to vote the host. I admit I thought there were more posts on the Mijz subject, but then again I also thought there were more pages of it as well. Regardless his first post was dissproving that double voter is always town, while his second was saying that he thinks that Mijz is town. So again he was anti then pro Mijz.

I agree with Buoy that a cop checked would be wasted because the whole godfather possibility unless on the off chance he's an indep

Overall right now Mijzelffan's actions are anti town meaning he's either mafia or a harmful townie
    I'm still curious about this, mind explaining?
    Playing selfishly tends to hurt the town. I've always been taught that when I play regardless of alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    No love for the Doctor Who pics...

Anyway, I haven't got much else to say other than what I've already said. However, I do want to add that I believe CrackFox is town and I'm slightly suspicious of anyone that trying to make her look scummy right now.
    So your slightly suspicious of anyone trying to get something done in other words? Pointing out flaws in posts is how we catch slip ups and catch the scum. Its also how we figure who is town and what not unlike players like you jokool that aren't trying unless called into thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    I've re-read the thread and I don't think Mijzelffan is Scum. If he was scum he wouldn't have made something so risky as hammering someone day one. On that note, I don't think CrackFox is scum either. Sure, both of them have been rather rash, but I don't think either of them would do that if they were scum.

As for who is likely scum... well, Yatagarasu has been even more rash than usual.

Fos: Yatagarasu
    WTF. Seriously.

1) What makes them so special that they get off for being "rash"?
    2) If you guys are going to keep just saying I'm suspicious because I'm being things like "rash" and attacking everyone then how about I just stop posting and post pictures everyone once in a while because apparently questioning=scum and I'm sick of the evidence against me being things like being more rash. I'm an aggressive player and I'm more aggressive the more active I am. This game is active therefore I'm active in it because that's what makes things fun. Getting lynched on the basis of being more "rash, aggressive, etc." though just ruins the fun and I might as well just be anti-town and do nothing to try to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémad View Post
    Sorry guys, was asleep.
    I have no clue as to who is mafia or not at the moment, but Mijz has defended himself well, so no suspicion there for now.
    So are you just going to clear anyone who defends themselves "well" and what exactly do you see as a good defense? What are your thoughts on the other players?

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Let's go a bit out there.

FoS: jokool (the only reason I'm not voting is because I don't want to force a tie)

As has been said, you're being quite wishy-washy when saying stuff. I don't believe for a second that every single post has been analysed so far - you can't just sit back and wait for the mafia to go "LOOK AT ME, I'M A TARGET!" and then lynch them. I'm also confused by your statement regarding CrackFox. What makes you so sure she's town? Why would you suspect people solely because they suspect her? People also don't make others look scummy, that's something that someone does to themselves.

Anyways the reason for the truce is I learned in the OTP mafia to not spend whole phases on a single person.
    Au contraire. I don't know who told you this, but while this obviously applies in some cases, it's not good as a standard rule. I personally view indecisiveness as a bit of a scum-tell - it makes more sense to me for a townie to tunnel.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post

FoS: jokool (the only reason I'm not voting is because I don't want to force a tie)
    This implies that you think you can't get support for a jokool lynch.

Who even has a vote on them?

Anyways since it's all FOSes

VOTE: jokool

@KidBeano Having attention on me in the OTP mafia was the whole reason we got lynched, so I picked up from that its bad to just concentrate on one the whole phase and that instead you should provide stuff on everyone, while still not letting off you believe is scum.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by KidBeano View Post

This implies that you think you can't get support for a jokool lynch.

Who even has a vote on them?

Anyways since it's all FOSes

VOTE: jokool
    Not at all, I just don't assume people WILL follow me. If I'd have voted and no-one else had voted after me, then I'd have been the one to blame for causing a No Lynch.

You.

Vote: jokool
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

So are you just going to clear anyone who defends themselves "well" and what exactly do you see as a good defense? What are your thoughts on the other players?
    A good defense is when they can prove their role, and can get out of tough situations thus proving their innocence. I'm a bit uneasy around Neon Borealis and jokool, Neon because he's inactive and jokool because he doesn't do anything.

And what is this FoS? (Sorry, i've only played a few mafia games, and FoS has never come up)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémad View Post
    A good defense is when they can prove their role, and can get out of tough situations thus proving their innocence. I'm a bit uneasy around Neon Borealis and jokool, Neon because he's inactive and jokool because he doesn't do anything.

And what is this FoS? (Sorry, i've only played a few mafia games, and FoS has never come up)
    FoS means finger of suspicion. It's usually used on who you think is most suspicious.

On the note of Neon inactivity doesn't mean that he's scum. PRs will try to hide low as will mafia. We just need to get them to speak otherwise they just hinder town.

Also certain roles can be either alignment so proving one' s role should not clear them all the time. I've seen good fakes of cops and doctors before.

Blog Entries

Ok then:

Fos: jokool

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast