Mafia: Doctor Who Mafia - Game over- Town win! - Page 8

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 307
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Doctor Who Mafia - Game over- Town win!

  1. #106
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,102
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    NOT THE PONDS!!!


  2. #107
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    @jokool; Any non picture contributions?

  3. #108
    Flame's the name. Flame_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where I am.
    Posts
    7,714
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    Noooo! At least I die with my true love. :)

  4. #109
    The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Behind you...
    Posts
    35

    Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    NOT THE PONDS!!!

    Man you have been posting pics and gifs throughout the game could you give us anything cause that will eventually turn as scumtell against you.

    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    VOTE: Mijzelffan

    If he turns up mafia then we have some leads on who to go after. If he turns up town then well we mislynched it happens. His actions so far have been anti-town meaning that even if he is town I don't believe that it will hurt us too much. I'm also disturbed by the fact that he's been letting others defend him for most of the night phase.
    I already said that I think it's wiser to wait for a cop-check on him, but you do have a point that even in case he flips Town we will have something to go on. I wanna hear Mij's opinion before I cast my vote though.

  5. #110
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    Aww, I liked the ponds. If Clara isn't in this game they're my favourites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    If he turns up town then well we mislynched it happens.
    So I'm definite mafia and anti-town for voting Spectrum, but when you vote me and I turn out innocent everyone's supposed to ignore it? Contradiction much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    His actions so far have been anti-town meaning that even if he is town I don't believe that it will hurt us too much.
    I actually haven't done anything that hurt the town so far besides placing the hammer vote on spectrum, someone of who I couldn't possibly know the allignment unless I was a daycop like someone already pointed out.

    I'm also disturbed by the fact that he's been letting others defend him for most of the night phase.
    I made multiple posts defending myself and have provided a defense for every major accusation against me. I honestly don't think you've read any of my points and it seems like you are just jumping to the opportunity of lynching me as quickly as possible whatever the reason / my defense.

    vote: yatagarasu

    Hypocritical and way too keen on lynching me. You can at least consider my defense posts.


  6. #111
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,102
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    I've got a big collection of those bookmarked, so I plan on spamming them throughout this game.

    Anyway, I'm not sure if we should be going after Mijzelffan just yet. I know his actions have been odd, but I don't think it's enough to lynch him. I know it's a toss up on what side he could be on, but I just don't think that a mafia would do something like that to draw so much attention on themselves.

    I do find it odd how Yatagarasu keeps going after him though.

    Also:


  7. #112
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    @Mijzelffan; You voted Spectrum day one to clear yourself early on because you assumed that you would be the nightkill target. In other words instead of thinking about the town as a whole you admit to thinking selfishly. I have been reading your posts and about half of them consist of you saying you're automatically cleared because you're a double voter. Prove to me this phase that you're town. If you're town then lets find the scum this phase. Deal?

    UNVOTE: Mijzelffan

    for now

  8. #113
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    unvote: yatagarasu

    Allright, let's find out if anyone else has any good leads then.


  9. #114
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    4) @Setra;
    5) @Akuraito;
    6) @jda95;
    12) @Greece;
    14) @Neon Borealis;
    15) @Pokemad;

    You have all been quiet how about speaking up. If Mijz is town then the whole discussion is perfect for mafia to lay low and stay quiet

  10. #115
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,949
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    Vote: Yatagarasu

    Pushing lynches like that, and then withdrawing when the threat of turning the bandwagon around appeared seems rather odd to me. On top of that, a ton of your statements completely contradict each other. You haven't defended yourself earlier when I pointed this out, and then you went on to make more statements like that.

    Examples:

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Also on an interesting note Buoy was actually against Mijz and then defending him
    Fairly certain Buoy was pushing for a lynch and no cop-check on Mij, which seemed suspicious at the time (Which is why I think Flame was the target, because Buoy could've been a potential misslynch.) Buoy never really defended Mij at all, but you say he did both the defense and offense, when Buoy really only had one post about Mij?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    I agree with Buoy that a cop checked would be wasted because the whole godfather possibility unless on the off chance he's an indep

    Overall right now Mijzelffan's actions are anti town meaning he's either mafia or a harmful townie
    The original one, which basically says that you think there's a good chance he's Mafia, but you agreed with Buoy that a cop check would be wasted?

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  11. #116
    Nope Setra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,858
    Blog Entries
    174

    Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    I don't see why Mijzelffan saw a point to prove his role when nothing was forcing him to do so. Killing a town to do that was unfortunate, but if he had killed a mafia member I don't see this whole thing on him being suspicious being a thing. I think Mijzelffan is far too experienced to put that much suspicion on himself without an ulterior motive. And I do appreciate the day 1 lynch. It got the game moving even if it put the town at a disadvantage. If the lynch was just to not get him from dying early then it was very poor judgement on his part.

    I'd also like to point out that Crackfox always seems to try to move the attention away from Mijzelffan.

    And as always, Yatagarasu seems to be trying really hard to seem pro-town. Its become so normal that it could easily be used to cover herself.

    Jokool seems very keen on hiding behind his picture spam and when questioned he only spouted out the general consensus on Mijzelffan, twice.

    FoS: Mijzelffan, Crackfox, Yatagarasu, and Jokool
    Last edited by Setra; 7th April 2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: someone kill me

  12. #117
    remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Castelia City
    Posts
    2,211
    Blog Entries
    24

    Follow jda95 on Tumblr

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    Opinion hasn't changed substantially from yesterday; not convinced either way of Mijz's alignment, just vaguely suspicious of his actions (though admittedly I am aware of his tendency to die early :P). If we interpret the flavor text as Buoy being the true target of the nightkill, it's just wifomtastic so not gonna bother attempting to garner a meaning from it. I'm more likely now to believe Mijz's innocence but I'd agree that there's not exactly enough evidence at this stage to really justify a lynch so I won't pursue it any further today.

    The only person who has raised my suspicions at the present is Yatagarasu really; the pushing other players for information always seems like a diversionary tactic to me and of course you do seem a little too focused in your gunning toward Mijz even through this "truce" you're presenting now. But then again I might be reading you completely wrong; sometimes the most obvious pro-town players are actually pro-town. ;P

    vague-sorta-kinda-noncommittal-dontujudgeme-fos: Mijzelffan and Yatagarasu

  13. #118
    The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Behind you...
    Posts
    35

    Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    I am still unable to decide on Mij's alignment.

    But the same goes for @Yatagarasu; (can I call you Mido? I can't get used to the name and I can't call you Yata for short cause well Yata is another member :P) she is right now being accused for what she does on every game, being "aggressive" and pushing people for info. It's nothing new and although she could be doing it to appear as Town while she is scum we can't use it against her.

    Also her "truce" with Mij is kinda self explanatory. Yatagarasu was either hoping to push Mij for more info or get support on that wagon. When Mij voted against her (don't forget that Mij is a double voter) Yatagarasu was at a disadvantage, and realized that this threatened to turn on a wagon against her and she chose this "truce". I can't say that I this is necessaries a scum move it's just a player trying to avoid a possible lynch.

    On the other hand Mij has had many contradictions on her posts which are a bit suspicious.

    Also, as it has been stated @Doctor jokool; posted gifs and pictures that have been completely unhelpful and when asked to give any thoughts he gave general cases that kinds didn't help at all.
    @Setra; Can you give us some examples about your accusation on CrackFox?

    Since everyone is doing the Fos thing I might as well ^^

    FoS: Mijzelffan, Yatagarasu and Doctrol jokool.

  14. #119
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    I try to do something and I get FoSed.
    @GliscorMan; Re-read the thread. Buoy had multiple posts. At first he was anti-Mijz and then pro-Mijz. Also I said a cop check would be pointless unless he's indep because if he turns up town on the check then we go into the god father situation.
    @Setra; I never try to look pro town, I just try to get some activity in thread.
    @jda95; I don't think we've played together much but I'm an aggressive player as m0cking pointed out.
    @m0ckingbird20; I actually forgot he was double voter for a moment and thought the votes were tied ^^;


    Anyways the reason for the truce is I learned in the OTP mafia to not spend whole phases on a single person. I figure a truce right now that leads to spending the day phase scumhunting others is better than the endless debate that our votes were bound to turn into which is something that just gives mafia a chance to hide and cause mislynches or no lynches.

    And since everyone is FoSing

    FoS: jokool

    He's been doing nothing but posting images pretty much other than when someone mentions him.

    I'm also suspicious of those who were inactive until I mentioned them.

  15. #120
    Nope Setra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,858
    Blog Entries
    174

    Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    @Setra; Can you give us some examples about your accusation on CrackFox?
    Very well.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox
    No point in squabbling about it now. Let's see what the night brings. Maybe the cop will check Mijz. It would certainly help.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox
    I'm not sticking up for Mijzelffan but the claim that 'I always die early in games' he's been saying to me for a long time. It's not just something he's claiming now. I believe that he really does think he's on borrowed time these days, and it's also true that he dies or gets the FOS very quickly in lots of games. I could believe that claiming so early comes from a innocent place. If he is a double voter, there's nothing to really want to hide. You aren't a big threat to the mafia so they are unlikely to target you for a while. Unlike, say a cop or doctor who if they claimed early, would suffer certain death the following night, unless protected.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox
    I've been fooled by Mijzelffan before. Just recently, I defended him and it came back he was scum, so i'm not at all trusting him yet. That said, I don't consider his actions so far to be 'anti-town'. He gave a reason why he claimed early and I am inclined to believe him. I also don't think a cop check is necessarily wasted. A godfather is always a risk but it's not a huge one. If he came back as innocent, the chances of him being innocent would be much greater than the chances of him having the Godfather ability. He was given the mafia godfather in the last game he played and I don't think fate would be that kind to him again. I'm not fighting his corner really, we have no other information to go on so I can understand why everyone is focusing on this. One thing that does bother me though is this notion that cop checks are pointless. He's the only person that is being questioned right now, and if we go by the logic that every check could be counter-acted by a godfather, and never bother checking the suspicious people, what's the point in having a cop at all?

    Also, cops don't have to out themselves in thread. The most sensible thing to do would be to form an alliance with a confirmed townie and let them speak for you. That way, we get the facts but the cops anonymity is preserved.
    In all of those she seems to be trying to divert the attention away from Mijzelffan. It may be padded with "I don't trust him completely" but its present in all of those examples.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •