Mafia: Doctor Who Mafia - Game over- Town win! - Page 10
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who Mafia - Game over- Town win!

The Future King Koopa Jr's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Koopa Jr on Tumblr

Default Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13

Vote: jokool

I've already given my reasoning before.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

vote: jokool

Like said a lot he's is acting a bit odd, claiming he analysed everything while all he does is post gifs, so yeah. I like to add that a lot of people when mafia will try to stay as neutral on things as possible to avoid rubbing anyone the wrong way and thus being lynched, which fits with what jokool is doing now.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    I'm already looking for a worthy alliance and based on everyone's posts, I think I already have found some people that I can trust. Giving any information in thread is a bad idea, anything I do say will be done in private with people who I trust at this point. That wont include you Yata because at the moment you seem desperate to jump on anyone you can.
    Irrelevant and unhelpful.

Sorry for having the the towns' interests at heart. I'm sick of seeing Mijz get picked off so soon, he always seems to end up being targetted immediately. I don't think he's guilty but I refuse to discuss anything I might or might not know with people I don't trust.
    Again unhelpful and looks like a bad excuse. What you feel about Mij's situation is completely irrelevant to what your winning condition and alignment are.

Mijz is a town double voter. Believe that or don't. Lynch him, you'll lose a townie and a good player but at the very least, it will clear my name. The thing about backing a mafia player is, once they are revealed to be mafia, you get instantly questioned. I learnt the hard way that trying to protect a condemned fellow mafia player, almost never works, I wouldn't try to do that...
    You talk like you are 100% sure that Mij is Town. Is there something you are not telling us?

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    I've re-read the thread and I don't think Mijzelffan is Scum. If he was scum he wouldn't have made something so risky as hammering someone day one. On that note, I don't think CrackFox is scum either. Sure, both of them have been rather rash, but I don't think either of them would do that if they were scum.

As for who is likely scum... well, Yatagarasu has been even more rash than usual.

Fos: Yatagarasu
    OK, I agree that at the moment I have better suspects than Mij and CF. But what drew my attention here is the contradiction your post. You accuse Mido for being "rash" ("Yatagarasu has been even more rash than usual") which in my opinion is not even true. I think Mido has been rather calm in this game so far. But you ignore the fact that Mij and CF have been "rash" as reason to FoS them like you did with Mido. That would be OK if you had any other accusations against Mido but the only read you present against her is her being "rash" and the only justification you use to declare Mij and CF as innocent is that you have "re-read the thread" but you fail to present us any of your thoughts on the matter. They way I see it you could be Mafia trying to redirect a possible lynch wagon against on of your bodies to the person that has been targeting them mostly so far and at the same time fail to present any actual scumhunting evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémad View Post
    Sorry guys, was asleep.
    I have no clue as to who is mafia or not at the moment, but Mijz has defended himself well, so no suspicion there for now.
    "Mijz has defended himself well, so no suspicion there for now"... well... what. was. that.? Seriously? No thoughts no nothing you just pop up after a long inactive period and you declare Mij innocent? OK I agree that we at an impasse with Mij but just dropping something like that and expecting to look like you contribute at scumhunting is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    So are you just going to clear anyone who defends themselves "well" and what exactly do you see as a good defense? What are your thoughts on the other players?
    A good defense is when they can prove their role, and can get out of tough situations thus proving their innocence. I'm a bit uneasy around Neon Borealis and jokool, Neon because he's inactive and jokool because he doesn't do anything.
    Again you fail to explain your logic, your answer is generic and you attempt to divert attention to jokool and Neon. Something a Townie is unlikely to do.

I was gonna suggest a vote on jokool before I reached the part where you guys already started voting since he has practically been avoiding every chance we gave him to contribute and prove his innocence.

VOTE: Doctor jokool

Also, I hate to be the deal breaker here but I can't avoid but think that jokool has deliberately been trying to get lynched. I mean although I haven't been around for as long as most. I think he is usually a player who contributes at scumhunting and usually has some pretty good ideas and when he is Mafia he doesn't go almost completely inactive and acting all suspicious with no fake scummhunting posts... And I am sure he is experienced enough to know that answering to our requests with generic stuff that don't help at all will get him lynched eventually. So, my question is, what if lynching him will benefit him or his (possibly mafia) allies or what if he a lynch bomb. I mean it is a good strategy to get yourself lynched while you don't have to say out loud LYNCH ME which will raise suspicions. It's juts a theory but it could be true I mean this is not like jokool.

Also as far as the FoS I will update mine to these.

FoS: CrackFox, Neon Borealis and Pokémad

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Because the votes are piling up on him and I feel people should have a chance to defend themselves even though people should constantly check or subscribe to mafias
    @jokool; Tell us why we shouldn't vote you?

Happy Holidays! CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Not as unhelpful as lynching a townie.

Again unhelpful and looks like a bad excuse. What you feel about Mij's situation is completely irrelevant to what your winning condition and alignment are.
    My win condition, that we out rank the mafia. Since I believe Mijzelffan is town and he helps make up our numbers, yes. Mijz and every other townie is revelant to me.

Not as unhelpful as lynching a townie.

My win condition, that we out rank the mafia. Since I believe Mijzelffan is town and he helps make up our numbers, yes. Mijz and every other townie is revelant to me.
    I can't possibly know your winning conditions and taking your word for it is not the best option. Also you answered my first 2 comments on your posts but avoided to answer my third which is the most important one. I will say it again. "You talk like you are 100% sure that Mij is Town. Is there something you are not telling us?"

Blog Entries

"You talk like you are 100% sure that Mij is Town. Is there something you are not telling us?"
    Of course but that's the whole point of the game. Everyone's roles and alliances are private. I may divulge more when the time is right and only to people who I trust. To answer your question more specifically, am I 100% sure Mijz is town? No. It's more like 90%. That's still enough for me to defend him though.

"You talk like you are 100% sure that Mij is Town. Is there something you are not telling us?"
    Of course but that's the whole point of the game. Everyone's roles and alliances are private. I may divulge more when the time is right and only to people who I trust. To answer your question more specifically, am I 100% sure Mijz is town? No. It's more like 90%. That's still enough for me to defend him though.
    OK, good to know.

Blog Entries

yawn, getting nightkilled early sure is boring

good luck town

Blog Entries

Vote: Jokool

I'm getting a scummy vibe from him too. I asked him to claim to me and he said he was x1 bulletproof. It sounds pretty scummy to me.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

I'm not really sure if jokool is scum or just doesn't know or have any thing to say right now, so I don't think I'll vote him.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    I'm not really sure if jokool is scum or just doesn't know or have any thing to say right now, so I don't think I'll vote him.
    So you have absolutely no thoughts on other players?

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Votes locked, update pending.

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Day 2 has ended... pending update

still gonna post this despite being ninja'd ehhhehehe

Blog Entries

Voting is always locked as soon as I get home. INTO THE TIME VORTEX WE GO!

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast