Mafia: Disney Princesses Mafia: Evil Reigns - VILLAINS + INDEPENDENTS WIN! - Page 11

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Disney Princesses Mafia: Evil Reigns - VILLAINS + INDEPENDENTS WIN!

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Default Re: Disney Princesses Mafia: Night 2 - Ride off into the sunlight [3.22.2012]

Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post
    4) We just might have an inactive doctor (hopefully this was a fluke).
    Or a roleblocking/role bypassing mafia. That's a possibility, right?

and oh heavens Frollo's in this game he scares me so much ;_;

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Disney Princesses Mafia: Night 2 - Ride off into the sunlight [3.22.2012]

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post
    4) We just might have an inactive doctor (hopefully this was a fluke).
    Or a roleblocking/role bypassing mafia. That's a possibility, right?
    Could be, I admit that I don't fully understand the whole lightningrod thing (I understand that it draws all night abilities, but I have no idea if some night abilities take precedence over others) XD

Yes, Frollo is creepy. For me the creepiest/most evil Disney villains are the ones that don't have any magical/special powers. Like Lady Tremaine from Cinderella, Frollo, and Scar. Also, this mafia has made me tempted to buy a Kingdom Hearts game XD

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

I don't think this is a role blocker's fault. If they used their ability on Paperhorse maybe the lightingrod thing wouldn't have worked, but the doctor would have still protected her, while if they used it on the doctor... they would have used it on her either way. I think it's an inactive doctor.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Yikes. I wasn't expecting this.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zenax View Post
    I don't think this is a role blocker's fault. If they used their ability on Paperhorse maybe the lightingrod thing wouldn't have worked, but the doctor would have still protected her, while if they used it on the doctor... they would have used it on her either way. I think it's an inactive doctor.
    Maleficent transformed into a dragon. Maybe it was a doctor bypassing ability? If so, I'm glad they used it this early.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

It's day 3. Sorry about typos :P

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Disney Princesses Mafia: Day 3 - The lightning-struck tower. [3.24.2012]

Ok, this seems like an appropriate time for me to claim.

None of my votes count towards other Princesses. So, if @Agaçant could unvote, and no-one else votes, I can at least clear someone or get a mafia today. Huzzah. If a Princess dies, then you can lynch me.

Vote: Hitomi For bringing up the idea of a roleblocking mafia :3

(Note: If Agacant doesn't unvote, and Hellion dies, then I've still proved myself and Hitomi will be clear.)
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Default Re: Disney Princesses Mafia: Day 3 - The lightning-struck tower. [3.24.2012]

I dunno. Stopping everyone voting just so you can prove your ability seems like a waste of a day that we could lynch a mafiosi. It's unfortunate Paperhorse died really early on because she had loads of our abilities known. :<

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Croag View Post
    I dunno. Stopping everyone voting just so you can prove your ability seems like a waste of a day that we could lynch a mafiosi. It's unfortunate Paperhorse died really early on because she had loads of our abilities known. :<
    There are two scenarios that can come of this:

1) I vote for an innocent and they are now cleared
    2) I vote for a mafia, and they are lynched

I don't see how that's a waste at all. I'm pretty much a day-cop at the moment and I'm thinking you might be my next "investigation". Unless you have a problem with that? ;3
    MORE CAPS

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PichuBoy View Post

I don't see how that's a waste at all. I'm pretty much a day-cop at the moment and I'm thinking you might be my next "investigation". Unless you have a problem with that? ;3
    Sorry, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were doing it just to prove your votes don't work against the princesses. But no, that makes perfect sense. Aren't there non-princesses in this game, though? Your votes don't work against the princesses, but how about other innocent characters or indeps.?

Blog Entries

Sorry, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were doing it just to prove your votes don't work against the princesses. But no, that makes perfect sense. Aren't there non-princesses in this game, though? Your votes don't work against the princesses, but how about other innocent characters or indeps.?
    I'm assuming since it's Princesses vs Villains that all the town-sided roles count as Princesses, even if they're not strictly so. There hasn't been anything to contradict that view at the moment.
    MORE CAPS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Agaçant View Post
    Well, this is unnerving.
    Vote: Hellion
    Reason?

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm assuming since it's Princesses vs Villains that all the town-sided roles count as Princesses, even if they're not strictly so. There hasn't been anything to contradict that view at the moment.
    I don't believe things are that simple. There are 24 characters who are related to the title "Disney Princess" in some way. Now 12 of these characters are definitely confirmed for the game, however the other 12 seem to be the kind that have to be proven before I believe they are in this game. With 5 or 6 mafia and an independent, that leaves us with 18/19 confirmed roles and leaves space for still a few other roles. While it is possible that the remaining spots are filled with the more likely unofficial princesses and an independent or two, we can't know this for sure. As well, I don't like your plan because we have no way of knowing whether you the cop has already checked the person and you are inadvertantly making them a target. If the cop and doctor both claimed to Paperhorse, wouldn't you think he would match the two up? We can't afford to risk losing the cop by having an influx of 'confirmed' princesses.

Granted, I also see the benefits if we can manage to get everyone working together on this, that just has to happen first.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Agaçant View Post
    Well, this is unnerving.
    Vote: Hellion
    Reason?
    Because you were there! XD

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

I'm going to be away until after the phase changes, so y'all have fun. It'll be interesting to if someone/who ends up getting lynched.

I haven't been able to think through a vote, so I'll just not vote this day phase.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast