Mafia: Disney Mafia: Game over! Town victory! (24/03/14) - Page 5
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 706

Thread: Disney Mafia: Game over! Town victory! (24/03/14)

  1. #61
    Ideriha: The Rainmaker Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,896
    Blog Entries
    326

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    Vote: No Lynch

    Temporary vote
    The Rainmaker

  2. #62
    F***ing Fabulous Lysandre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,622
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    I'll go with a Vote:No Lynch as well for now, though that's clearly subject to change once anything actually happens.

  3. #63
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,969
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    Can we please not go for an immediate No Lynch wagon? We'll just have to repeat this process tomorrow if we don't start a discussion.

    Vote: Dark Chocolate

    You say "temporary vote", but you've been around here long enough to know that a NL on D1 doesn't solve anything. What gives? @Dark Chocolate;

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  4. #64
    F***ing Fabulous Lysandre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,622
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Can we please not go for an immediate No Lynch wagon? We'll just have to repeat this process tomorrow if we don't start a discussion.

    Vote: Dark Chocolate

    You say "temporary vote", but you've been around here long enough to know that a NL on D1 doesn't solve anything. What gives? @Dark Chocolate;
    My apologies. I haven't done a Mafia game in years, I'm incredibly rusty on the etiquette.

  5. #65

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Can we please not go for an immediate No Lynch wagon? We'll just have to repeat this process tomorrow if we don't start a discussion.

    Vote: Dark Chocolate

    You say "temporary vote", but you've been around here long enough to know that a NL on D1 doesn't solve anything. What gives? @Dark Chocolate;
    You're right. It wont really help. But why do you suspect Dark Choclate?

    Sig Credit to Caprizant! Check out his shop in the Art Gallery!

  6. #66
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,969
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    I voted Dark Chocolate because it struck me as odd that he would place such a vote. I understood where @Shining Starmie; and @Lysandre; were coming from, because (from my knowledge, at least) they are new to the BMG scene of Mafia.

    That is not to say that I suspect DC of being Mafia, I just find it inconsistent and odd that he placed such a vote. Inconsistency is neither a scumtell or a towntell. It's inconsistency, which often leads to a response if called out, triggering discussion and avoiding the mess of a D2 that we'd be given without any leads from D1.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  7. #67

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    Looking at what BMGF did last game, I'm not sure whether or not he's mafia, but for now I'll assume that he is. Everyone else has no evidence against them except for Chocolate. Why? DC is an long time player of Mafia, and in several games that I've read, I've read about 99/100 of the games FYI, she has rarely voted No Lynch on Day 1, and she did it once when she was scum.
    Therefore,
    VOTE: Dark Chocolate
    Also, I'd like to claim vanilla. Take the claim or leave it, but keep in mind I claimed it.

  8. #68

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    Makes sense. Good logical reasoning.I'm going to keep the vote though, as I dont know DC well enough to know her usual responses.

    Sig Credit to Caprizant! Check out his shop in the Art Gallery!

  9. #69
    Queen Across The Water Marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    706
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pikachu View Post
    Also, I'd like to claim vanilla. Take the claim or leave it, but keep in mind I claimed it.
    Um. You claimed Vanilla D1 in the last game you played and almost got bandwagoned. Why do you think it's a good idea now?

  10. #70

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Giraffe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pikachu View Post
    Also, I'd like to claim vanilla. Take the claim or leave it, but keep in mind I claimed it.
    Um. You claimed Vanilla D1 in the last game you played and almost got bandwagoned. Why do you think it's a good idea now?
    My claim of Vanilla on Day 1 actually helped. I was able to lead an vote against you who were mafia, and we found another mafia because of it as well.

  11. #71
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Beautiful British Columbia
    Posts
    995

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    What's up with everyone going no lynch right off the bat? I can see waiting (BMGF, you don't need to announce that you'll wait to vote if you have nothing else to say), but this is a bit weird.

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  12. #72

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    What's up with everyone going no lynch right off the bat? I can see waiting (BMGF, you don't need to announce that you'll wait to vote if you have nothing else to say), but this is a bit weird.
    Exactly, that's why DC seems scummy.

  13. #73

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    @Dark Chocolate; Are you waiting to vote? Would you vote on day 1 if you found someone to be a bit suspicious or would you rather just wait until day 2 to do any voting at all? If it's the former, why vote temporarily?

    I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

  14. #74
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Beautiful British Columbia
    Posts
    995

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    It's a little hasty to say that that's 'scummy' behaviour, but it definitely warrants some questioning.

    Pikachu and Gliscorman seem way too eager to lynch because of this, in my opinion.

    EDIT: And why are you claiming again so soon, Pikachu? What's the point?

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  15. #75

    Default Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    It's a little hasty to say that that's 'scummy' behaviour, but it definitely warrants some questioning.

    Pikachu and Gliscorman seem way too eager to lynch because of this, in my opinion.

    EDIT: And why are you claiming again so soon, Pikachu? What's the point?
    It worked last time, and we got all but one mafia. Also, I have an feeling I always will seem eager to lynch people. Take every single game I've played and people have said that.

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •