Mafia: A Different Kind of Mafia (ADKOM)-GAME OVER! Neonsands and GengarEatBanana win - Page 5

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A Different Kind of Mafia (ADKOM)-GAME OVER! Neonsands and GengarEatBanana win

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A Different Kind of Mafia (ADKOM)-Day 1 (Torn apart like paper....)

Just kill him. If he isn't mafia at this point, he will probably end up as an accomplice after being cleared. Or rather, that is probably good now that we know to expect it.

I'm going to go with cage.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Ok, VOTING IS CLOSED! The update will happen at 9:00PM Est.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Trophies
    Blog Entries

The people looked at GengarEatBanana and decided it would be a good idea to put him in a cage, just for the night to make sure he wasnt a killer...

NIGHT 1 BEGINS.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

The people looked at GengarEatBanana and decided it would be a good idea to put him in a cage, just for the night to make sure he wasnt a killer...

NIGHT 1 BEGINS.

EDIT: IT IS NOW DAY 2....

Nothing happened that night......
    Last edited by Derier44; 28th July 2011 at 08:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: A Different Kind of Mafia (ADKOM)-Day 2 (Ah ah ah ah staylin alive.....)

Well, I think that proves that it was GEB after all. Or he was framed. Either way Vote: GEB
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Default Re: A Different Kind of Mafia (ADKOM)-Day 2 (Ah ah ah ah staylin alive.....)

I suppose so. I was kind of expecting two kills at this point. Anyways, yeah Vote: GEB. No use overthinking things right now.

Blog Entries

Even though there is a chance the murderer just held back to make GEB look suspicious, I doubt that's the case since most of the evidence points to GEB already.

Vote: GEB
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

now's the time to shine coolking503's Avatar
    Blog Entries

vote: GEB

I think we probably should have killed since he could ahve chpsen a partner, but whatever.
    If we are having a battle and I disconnect, it is 100% unintentional; my power goes off often and each time my modem resets.

Gone until Aug, 10 or something for a trip w/out net access. C u after that. If I suddenly dissapear after that you can bet I got bad grades on my IGCSE's, since results are coming out the week afterwards.

Blog Entries

There is no chance that GEB is mafia now. If you've played the original ADKOM, you know that the Murderer has already chosen an accomplice by now and, therefore there should be two kills at most a night. Now, tonight, there weren't any deaths. This means that GEB is innocent and being framed to look guilty. If he was the Murderer, the accomplice would still have murdered someone, causing him to look innocent. GEB is, therefore as innocent as you can get. This always happens when the cage is used. The cage is, in fact, more beneficial to the Murderer than the village. Instead of voting for someone innocent, I'm going to stand by my original vote on my FoS.

tl;dr: There's no way GEB can be murderer.

VOTE: Rainbowkit

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Sure there is. He could have missed the chance to get an accomplice by being inactive. The fact that he hasn't posted recently supports this theory.

I'd say we don't waste a chance to win, and just test it. If it isn't true, what is the worst that can happen? We will now be in the same position we would have been had we killed GEB yesterday.

Nothing of value was lost.

Some say I'm part opossum Opossumguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote:GEB

See? I was right all along.
    I love opossums. They shall rule the world. Oh, and I should be more active now.

Blog Entries

That's a very nice post you have there...

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

You guys really don't understand. I've played the original ADKOM and that's how it works. Flame'll hopefully stick up for me as he hosted the original and knows the psychology. Every game, an accomplice was chosen during N1. And, having just been recruited, they don't get to murder that night. See my original post for what happens next. I don't think I can actually stop you, I suppose I'm just preparing you for when I say: "I told you so."

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

No. If they wanted to frame GEB, they would have used one night kill, instead of their two.

The thing is, you sound like you know something we don't. Either that, or you are just overthinking things. Either way, I'm not inclined to change. Sometimes people over think things and miss the obvious part in front of them.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast