Mafia: A Different Kind of Mafia (ADKOM)-GAME OVER! Neonsands and GengarEatBanana win - Page 4

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A Different Kind of Mafia (ADKOM)-GAME OVER! Neonsands and GengarEatBanana win

Blog Entries

Default Re: A Different Kind of Mafia (ADKOM)-Day 1 (Torn apart like paper....)

Unvote: Kira

Vote: Neonsands

Blog Entries

EDIT: Lol. Thought this was still N1... Anyways...

The small hippo looked around the room, at the many different kinds of Pokemon. The Bisharp had been ripped to shreds by a Psychic move, which was odd because it was a Dark type and normally unaffected by that kind of move. Ore then began to speak in a slow voice.

"If it was a Psychic attack, the Mew is most likely our prime suspect," he said."

VOTE: Rainbowkit
    Last edited by GliscorMan; 24th July 2011 at 02:25 PM.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

now's the time to shine coolking503's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Actually, thats a good point. How can a psychic attack rip a dark type to shreds? That again leads me to believe it is Mew (rainbowkit) since it learns aura sphere (4x SE). I dunno, lets just not end with a tie vote so we get a chance.
    If we are having a battle and I disconnect, it is 100% unintentional; my power goes off often and each time my modem resets.

Gone until Aug, 10 or something for a trip w/out net access. C u after that. If I suddenly dissapear after that you can bet I got bad grades on my IGCSE's, since results are coming out the week afterwards.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote: Gengareatbanana

I see what you mean about Own Tempo. It could simply be a misunderstanding, but I feel like it is better than anything else we have.

Note: If TLZ claimed to Rainbowkit, why would she kill him? Revealing a hint isn't what you would normally do day 1.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coolking503 View Post
    Actually, thats a good point. How can a psychic attack rip a dark type to shreds? That again leads me to believe it is Mew (rainbowkit) since it learns aura sphere (4x SE). I dunno, lets just not end with a tie vote so we get a chance.
    Aura Sphere =/= psychic Type attack.

Also, maybe the murderer got word that TLZ claimed to me and then NKed her to make me seem suspicious.

Mew? Coldhearted? Mew is a playful pokémon, not coldhearted like Mewtwo was.

GEB and Yoshi can both learn psychic attacks too.

The quote mentions the murderer is male. If you had pokésmarts, you'd know Mew is GENDERLESS.

Now, let's take a look at Kadabra for a sec. The gender ratio says it has more of a chance to be male than any of the other psychic type pokémon playing this game. The murderer is mentioned to be male.

Also, don't rule out the chance that the murderer has been taught extra moves (TMs/HMs/EMs/DWMs, anyone?)
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Blog Entries

I checked all the tms and HMs from gen 3-5 and included them in the type attack doc already. Interestingly enough none can learn any psychic moves. Also, I'd say "he" could very well be a slip of tongue, since I would personally say he for pretty much any non-female-only pokemon. And also, just because you are mew that doesnt mean you cant be the murderer. So the fact that it is playful is irrelevent. I'd hardly call any of the non-dark type pokemon "cold hearted". Lastly, the reason I mentioned aura sphere is because last I checked psychic doesnt effect dark, and as such it would seem as though no psychic type attack could beat it. However, Aura sphere, which looks like a psychic attack for all intents and purposes, is 4x SE.
    If we are having a battle and I disconnect, it is 100% unintentional; my power goes off often and each time my modem resets.

Gone until Aug, 10 or something for a trip w/out net access. C u after that. If I suddenly dissapear after that you can bet I got bad grades on my IGCSE's, since results are coming out the week afterwards.

Blog Entries

Mirror Coat can be a damaging Psychic attack if the victim struggled, Mr Bred Blastoise...

Edit: A Squirtle can be bred to have Mirror Coat to but it more simply, and you know how helpful coolking is being with his google spreadsheet doc that just happens to clear him? That's what hurristat did back in BMGf Mafia II, when he was mafia trying to come off as innocent. It's been a while since that was done; enough time for people to forget. Therefore, I FOS coolking. You can also see by the timestamp of creating this post, that coolking has posted in other threads here in the War Room over 20 minutes later. It seems to me as if he is trying to not give this accusation any attention in the hopes that it will go unnoticed. It's clever, as well as suspicious.
    Last edited by Iteru; 25th July 2011 at 07:21 AM.

Blog Entries

I didn't include mirror coat because it really doesnt count as a damaging psychic attack. Are you saying the host decided that Blastoise should go and kill someone with Mirror coat of all moves, and then say the murder was lifted in the air, unable to scream, and ripped apart. I'm pretty sure thats not how mirror coat works and if the host chooses (or maybe the murderer chooses, idk which) to kill a person with Mirror coat, its very unlikely that they would stress the fact thats its a psychic type move, rather than saying it was a reflecting move, when most of the pokemon learn counter or mirror coat (the former as a gen 3 tutor). Think Logically, theres no way its possible its me. Also, remember the reason we arent going after Yoshi: the killed person claimed to Rainbowkit, and he suspicious, and the other person person is a slowking and the letter specifically says some think I'm confused. Even if there was a chance that I was the killer, I would be at best the 3rd best suspect.

Blog Entries

Default Re: A Different Kind of Mafia Game (ADKOM)-Sign-ups (6 Regular Spots Left, 1 Sub Spot

I made a list of the polemics in this game and their psychic attacks. I did not fill in for the three psychic types because there were too many and bisharp because he's dead.

1. Neonsands-Forretress (Power trick, light screen, reflect, and rest)

2. Sgt.Pepper's-Archen (Agility and Rest)

3. GengarEatBanana-Slowking. (A lot. Look them up for yourself on serebii)

4. Rainbowkit-Mew (Same as above)

5. Opossumguy-Qwilfish (Rest)

6. Zhwoobatte-Cloyster (Barrier)

7. Champion GliscorMan-Hippopotas (Rest)

8. Yoshiwaker-Kadabra (A lot, check serebii)

9. ! Thunder Lord Z-Bisharp(shiny) (Dead so it doesn't matter)

10. Champion Flame_- Charizard (Rest)

11. Iteru-Dewgong (Rest)

12. kirashimu-Spheal (Rest)

13. coolking503-Blastoise (Mirror Coat and rest)

Blog Entries

Rainbowkit, Aura Sphere could be considered a psychic attack because it is Aura and Aura and Psychic are similar, if not linked. Plus, the clues against Slowbro are too obvious. Extremely obvious. Mew is the most likely suspect. Also, considering that Mew is the last of its species, it could easily be coldhearted (that doesn't even have anything to do with this, so let's get on with it). Mew could be considered "confused" because it has Transform. Why Transform? Well you may be confused about its actual natural form and whether or not it has Transformed recently. Transform would make it very confusing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Rainbowkit, Aura Sphere could be considered a psychic attack because it is Aura and Aura and Psychic are similar, if not linked. Plus, the clues against Slowbro are too obvious. Extremely obvious. Mew is the most likely suspect. Also, considering that Mew is the last of its species, it could easily be coldhearted (that doesn't even have anything to do with this, so let's get on with it). Mew could be considered "confused" because it has Transform. Why Transform? Well you may be confused about its actual natural form and whether or not it has Transformed recently. Transform would make it very confusing.
    The murderer said 'psychic type attack', not just psychic attack. But, if I turn up town, please kill GEB.

Vote: GEB

I gtg like, right now, so I'll counter the rest of your points when I get back.
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Blog Entries

They really weren't that obvious. I guess someone was bound to pick up on it since we are in a pokemon forum, but yeah. I think it is GEB. The fact that they used a psychic type attack narrows it down already. So we have some room for error.

Blog Entries

I just had another thought. What happens if it was a Hidden Power (Psychic type) that affected the Bisharp? While Bisharp still can't be affected by the psychic type (my reason for believing it to be Rainbowkit), we should be wary of what Hidden Power everyone has. Anyone could be suspect, at the moment.

Blog Entries

I just had another thought. What happens if it was a Hidden Power (Psychic type) that affected the Bisharp? While Bisharp still can't be affected by the psychic type (my reason for believing it to be Rainbowkit), we should be wary of what Hidden Power everyone has. Anyone could be suspect, at the moment.
    Yeah, I thought of that. I was just waiting to see if any of the psychic pokemon were going to bring it up as a way of escape. Now that you've given them that option, they are no longer backed into a corner.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

@Sgt.Pepper's
    @GengarEatBanana
    @Yoshiwaker

Still waiting on your votes. And the current standings are....

GEB: 5
    Derpeh: 3
    Neonsands: 2

Also, for those who have voted you may NOW START VOTING FOR CAGE OR KILL! For more information on the cage consult the rules.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast