1. Your role and alliance will not be revealed upon death. Instead, you will become a spirit. Every night spirits may vote where the living may not go. The winner of this vote will be bestowed with a gift. Your roles will not be revealed when you die for this vote. When dead, you are still playing. Keep following the rules.
2. Roleclaiming – lying about your role to gain support – is encouraged. For this purpose, all roles distributed to players will be posted in this thread. While all roles used will be posted, not all roles posted will be used.
3. Once killed, you may not post here. You’re dead. Post instead in the accompanying chatroom exclusive to dead players. Posts here will be deleted. Final words will not be given – you’re still playing.
4. This is a game without gamemaster lying. Everything I tell you is true, and none of your roles contain secrets. You, however are allowed and encouraged to lie to each other.
5. Should no player be lynched, two players will be lynched on the next day. You may then vote twice. However, if enough people should vote "No Lynch" so that nobody is killed on that day, the next day will only have 1 lynch as usual.
6. The Mafia’s nightkill is not automatic. One mafia member must spend his night in order to make the kill. If this member is blocked, or his target is protected, no nightkill will go through.
7. For the sake of several roles, using a QuickTopic thread counts as sending a Private Message.
8. All phase changes will occur at 10 PM, EST. If you’re not in EST, and would like to know how that corresponds to you, you’ll find a handy list here
Additionally, please follow all Mafia customs by bolding votes, giving me copies of all PM’s, announcing name changes, notifying me if you can no longer play, not cheating, being a good sport, not posting PM's in public, etc. I reserve the right to replace or remove you. You may not be warned.