The black bag is pulled off of your head by an unseen hand. As you look around, more bags are pulled off other's faces, reavealing them. Whatever force is doing it, you can't see. You are tied to a chair and can't move, but in the center of the circle is a glass box with a man inside. He is holding a black notebook and a pen, and has a tray of food. He begins to speak.
"Hello. You may call me Writer. Those of you here have gotten too close to Kira's trail for comfort. However, he's rather sadistic and has used his connections to get everyone here. You will all be playing a game for survival against Kira. After I explain the rules, you will be let out of your chairs to wander this warehouse- it is impossible to escape. Once a day, starting tomorrow, you will have twenty-one days to eliminate Kira. Once a day, every day, there will be a vote. The person voted for will have their name written into this Death Note, and will die. Also, do not lie about your name- I don't even need you to tell me your name. I already know."
"However, every night, Kira will kill someone. This is so that you simply don't wait the twenty-one days for me to die and attempt to get out. It also adds to the anxiety and entertainment of this sick game."
"Most of you also have someone of yours that will help you in this game. For many of you it is a material item, though a few of you only have your instinct or reputation."
"Kira is among you. Find him."
1. It's strictly prohibited to post your role pm in this thread, or anywhere else outside pm's (preferably not there either, but I won't be able to check that anyway). Doing this results into modkill. If you're dead this rule won't matter anymore.
2. Please no posting in this thread once your dead. I don't mind you making a death quote or something, though. ("I told you I was innocent!")
3. I'd like a copy of most game related pm's.
4. The game consists of many phases. Each phase (a day or night) consists of 24 hours. At 9 pm GMT (around 4 pm EST, my time, which gives me an hour to check everything after school) a phase will end, and I will update. Make sure you've sent me your night actions by then!
5. Every day you can vote someone off (Writing). To vote, say vote: [person]. To change your vote, you will say
If two people get an equal amount of votes after everything is factored in, no one will get lynched.
6. If you change your name, please say so in the thread and VM me. Otherwise things can get very confusing for everyone.
7. Mijzelffan is my Co-GM. His role may not be apparent to many of you, but he helps tremenously in the fairness department. And also came up with half of your roles.
8. I'm currently coming up with some form of code that will prove your PM is real. This is yet to be determined, but if all else fails, I'll ask Mizjel for some Dutch sentences.
3. Hide In Plain Sight the Ninja Vigilane, mass modkilled
4. Rayne, a Mason, was killed on Night Two
6. Weegee, the Kira, was crushed on Day Two
7. Ghost, a Mason, was Torched on Night One
8. CuboneKing the Hated Innocent
9. Chrona the Loved Innocent, mass modkilled
10. Dizzi, Juliet and Mintaka's counterpart
11. KantoMasta, the Kira Hypnotist, Lynched on Day 3
12. Hellion (-Gambit-), a Mason
13. Win the Master Thief
15. Mintaka, Romeo and Dizzi's counterpart
16. Panu the Gut Cop (Cop), Voted off on Day One
17. Umeko the Seer
18. Badal the Silencer, killed on Day 4
19. Rebornrocks the psychologist
A mysterious character replaced by Pokemad on Night 3.
21. Pokemad (Same role as Gava)
I might be able to accept one or two more people, but 20 would be best.
Also, to the mods: sticky please?