'Sup, War Room?
You seem to know the quirks of Mafia and all its secrets, but what if we play another game? It's not all too different from Mafia games, but it's different enough to deserve its own approach.
In this game of deceit, there will be two almighty characters put against one another. In this clash, the victims could pretty much be cannon fodder, as they have no powers and cannot vote... but in truth, they are more than extras. Victims forge their destiny as they use their only weapon, their voice, to reach whatever goal they have... be it helping Kira, L, or simply survive. Are you up for the challenge?
Rules and Info
- There is no such a thing as a host. There is a Shinigami, who has a similar role, and thoroughly enjoys the struggles the players are put through. I also have the right to alter these rules at any time as I see fit.
- There will be a maximum of 16 players.
- Phases last for 24 hours. There are no nights and days. Phase changes will occur at 8 PM GMT+0. (use this table for your convenience)
- There are two main characters: Kira and L. Then, we have the victims. Each player has one single role that is decided randomly and given via PM by the Shinigami at the start of the game.
- Kira has to kill the victims and, at the same time, L, since he or she doesn't know who is who.
In order to kill, Kira must send a PM to the Shinigami specifying who he or she will kill, the hour and cause of death and, if he or she desires, may also send a description of the death, where he or she may leave clues. If Kira simply states a victim, the cause of death will be "Heart Attack" and the hour will be the same as the time of posting of the Shinigami.
- L has the objective of finding out who is Kira. To do so, he or she may send a PM to the Shinigami asking if player X is Kira. He has two chances. If he or she fails the first chance, the victim will die. If he fails the second chance, both the victim and L will die, the second being killed by the angry victims who don't trust him any more.
L has also the possibility of saving somebody, much like a doctor. If he wishes to do so, that person cannot be killed at the end of the phase. This power has no charges, and he may not protect himself.
- When L dies (either by the hands of Kira, or the angered victims), a lynching process will start. The victims will have 24 hours to vote for who they believe is Kira. If they get Kira, he or she will be hanged. If they don't, Kira will run away and win the game. If Kira wins the game, he or she may chose to give victory to those who helped him or her.
- If Kira is killed (either by being busted by L or lynched) all the victims win by default. If alive, L wins as well.
- At any moment, Kira and L can leave public letters (much like the Reporter role in mafia games).
- Victims don't have any powers, but they have no such a thing as a faction limiting their actions. They can very well do what a good samaritan would do and aid L in his investigations, or perhaps try to gain Kira's trust to win the game alongside him, or even do nothing but be silly and survive... The options are limitless, the choice is theirs.
- Every player who is still alive can talk with the main characters via the Shinigami. For that, simply send a PM to the Shinigami and she will forward it (anonymously if requested) to the addressee. The reply will follow the same proceeding, and the sender will always be anonymous. If the main character wants to prove he is player X, he or she must do so via their own words, which may not always be truthful.
- Both victims and the characters may post in the public game thread saying whatever they want, be it a little "innocent" chat or a game discussion. Other than the contact with the main characters described at point #11, there may be no other private communications.
- After being killed for whatever reason, players may make a death post, after which they cannot post in the thread any longer until the end of the game. The death post may not contain any information regarding players' roles.
- At any moment, a player can decided to leave the game. For that, they have to send a PM to the Shinigami to kill themselves; the death will be considered voluntary. However, in the case of Kira and L, their roles will be announced along with their death and given to a victim chosen at random.
- Players inactive for more than two phases will be killed. A special clause applies to Kira, who must kill every phase.
- Anybody who disrespects these rules will be modkilled without exception.
Kira: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
L: 1 2 3 4
MagicZoroark- Died on Phase 9 by "Heart attack"
bluesun- Died on Phase 10 by "Cardiac rupture"
初音ミク- Died on Phase 5 "Shot on the forehead"
Neonsands- Died on Phase 4 by "Blood Loss"
mariowie- Died on Phase 1 by "Heart Attack"
Derier44- Died on Phase 5 by "Respiratory failure"
Sgt.Pepper's- Died on Phase 4 by "Hypothermia"
GengarEatBanana- Died on Phase 3 by "Severe internal injuries and bleeding in head due to sudden rise in pressure"
~TSD~- Died on Phase 2 by "Heart Attack"
Wolverine- Died on Phase 7 by "Loss of Blood"
Sky Flame Haze- Died on Phase 11 "Shot on the chest".