Mafia: Dangan Ronpa Mafia [game over - TOWN WIN!] - Page 28

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Dangan Ronpa Mafia [game over - TOWN WIN!]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dangan Ronpa Mafia [game over - TOWN WIN!]

OMG. The Milk Tea QT. XD

This was definitely one of the best games I have ever played. Most everyone was active and the flavor text was fantastic.

I must say, seeing how even Maizono had a power role, I'm pretty disappointed that I was vanilla, but I think the lack of a role affected the way I played this game. I wouldn't say I played badly, but I don't think I played well either.

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    OMG. The Milk Tea QT. XD

This was definitely one of the best games I have ever played. Most everyone was active and the flavor text was fantastic.

I must say, seeing how even Maizono had a power role, I'm pretty disappointed that I was vanilla, but I think the lack of a role affected the way I played this game. I wouldn't say I played badly, but I don't think I played well either.
    I would have given Aoi a role, but because she couldn't die whilst Sakura was alive, she definitely couldn't have had a good role in any case - you would have gotten the ability to stop a lynch if you were upgraded though!

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Yay we won, although I didn't die :/

Thanks for letting me play Froakles!

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Too bad this game was so one-sided. I had given up on winning right after we killed the serial killer. And about three times more after that. x)

Hopefully next time the game will last longer than day 5 (maybe make a rule against massclaiming to help achieve that).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Too bad this game was so one-sided. I had given up on winning right after we killed the serial killer. And about three times more after that. x)

Hopefully next time the game will last longer than day 5 (maybe make a rule against massclaiming to help achieve that).
    too bad some people can't just admit to their genuine losses, rather than having to blame everything and everyone except themselves. :)

i'm sure plenty of people had fun in this game, froakie, so thanks for hosting. i can't say i did personally, getting nightkilled night one, but i guess there's not much i could have done to prevent the mafia from getting what they wanted. (:

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    i'm sure plenty of people had fun in this game, froakie, so thanks for hosting. i can't say i did personally, getting nightkilled night one, but i guess there's not much i could have done to prevent the mafia from getting what they wanted. (:
    Buoy you were the ultimate stepping stone in giving us hope! Your posts Day 1, that resulted in the game having more activity which resulted in the mislynch on Harpy, made us strong enough through combining our efforts to never mislynch again. I'd have preferred if you lived longer just because I was having a lot of fun playing with you.

EDIT: @Froakie;

I forgot to ask this after the game ended but, what was the role that you cut, and why did you cut it?
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 6th September 2013 at 03:46 PM.

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Buoy you were the ultimate stepping stone in giving us hope! Your posts Day 1, that resulted in the game having more activity which resulted in the mislynch on Harpy, made us strong enough through combining our efforts to never mislynch again. I'd have preferred if you lived longer just because I was having a lot of fun playing with you.

EDIT: @Froakie;

I forgot to ask this after the game ended but, what was the role that you cut, and why did you cut it?
    Jin who was an independent rolecop who could permanently remove someones role (memory). I cut it for several reasons: a) could be op again for town b) i actually got my trivia wrong and he doesnt even remove memories... c) i wanted him to die at the beginning to set up the story - wouldn't make sense if he was alive either

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728