Mafia: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 8: Only the Good Die Young [MAFIA WINS!] [21/10/12] - Page 8

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 8: Only the Good Die Young [MAFIA WINS!] [21/10/12]

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 2: Yesterday's Jam [9/10/12]

Guuuuuuys, I don't know if anyone knows this, but I play this way all the time and it's worked before. :<

I mean, if it's such a bad thing to want a lynch in order to obtain information and not just wait to be killed each night, then I'll take my vote off Sunburn.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

What are you guys' opinions on Atomic? As I said before, she only showed up wondering what happened (rather than just looking herself without asking), and after that didn't do anything, kind of making the whole point of asking in the first place moot. That's just weird to me.

@Buoy
    Ah, yeah, I guess inactivity is hard to gauge with only two phases. It might be worth looking at that later on, though, I guess.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Guuuuuuys, I don't know if anyone knows this, but I play this way all the time and it's worked before. :<

I mean, if it's such a bad thing to want a lynch in order to obtain information and not just wait to be killed each night, then I'll take my vote off Sunburn.
    working before =/= working now

And, uh... I just pointed out that you lynching Sunburn off of nothing doesn't even get any information, except whether Sunburn's innocent or not, pretty much. `-`

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Oh. Uh, okay.

UNVOTE: Sunburn.

:/

EDIT: I might bring the vote back though, since I don't wanna get lynched.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

First she wants to allign with the serial killer because "he could come in handy", then she votes for a completely random person just because she wants a lynch that badly? I think Rio might be an overeager mafia. That or she gets more powers as more people die, but that's very unlikely since I'm like the only person who ever used that role in a mafia game.

So yeah, vote: Rio Kamishiro. This is pretty much our best bet right now.

Blog Entries

While I do not agree with her methods (going after a lynch on Sunburn for no reason at all is just... not helpful), she does always play this way. Again, not trying to condone her playstyle, but this seems very reminiscent of her actions in Advance Wars to me. She might be an overeager townie gunning for a lynch.

Rather than go after somebody who is generally quite active, I'd be more tempted to take a chance on more quiet people. Such as one of the four I mentioned previously (and any others, if I forgot somebody). If they start getting votes, they might start popping up in thread more, anyway, possibly helping create discussion.

VOTE: Atomic

The way you came and left so quickly without doing anything of substance stands out most in my mind. After coming to check the thread, you had nothing to add?

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

All right, I'm gonna come out and say I was masons with cRussian. Any counterclaims?

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    While I do not agree with her methods (going after a lynch on Sunburn for no reason at all is just... not helpful), she does always play this way. Again, not trying to condone her playstyle, but this seems very reminiscent of her actions in Advance Wars to me. She might be an overeager townie gunning for a lynch.
    Basically you're excusing her to be scummy because she's always scummy? Well by that logics how are we supposed to know when she's mafia and when she isn't? Basically we'd be boiled down to a coins toss every game. No thank you. If someone acts like they're mafia, I will treat them as if they were mafia. If they don't like that then they might consider stopping doing that next time they're innocent.

Not to mention she tried to ally with the serial killer. I don't think I've ever seen an innocent do that, just mafia trying to nail an extra kill.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Okay then. If you guys really wanna lynch a townie, then so be it. I can't really defend myself since this is how I play and I DID defend the serial killer.

And just to clarify, a townie HAS sided with a serial killer before, it happened in the Tales of the Abyss mafia and the town ended up winning. I don't think any mafioso would be stupid enough to bring suspicion onto them by siding with a serial killer. ._.

VOTE: Atomic.

I think she's innocent, but I think I'll tie the votes up so I don't get lynched.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post

Rather than go after somebody who is generally quite active, I'd be more tempted to take a chance on more quiet people. Such as one of the four I mentioned previously (and any others, if I forgot somebody). If they start getting votes, they might start popping up in thread more, anyway, possibly helping create discussion.

VOTE: Atomic

The way you came and left so quickly without doing anything of substance stands out most in my mind. After coming to check the thread, you had nothing to add?
    too much emphasis on activity

*glares*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Basically you're excusing her to be scummy because she's always scummy? Well by that logics how are we supposed to know when she's mafia and when she isn't? Basically we'd be boiled down to a coins toss every game. No thank you. If someone acts like they're mafia, I will treat them as if they were mafia. If they don't like that then they might consider stopping doing that next time they're innocent.
    To be blunt, I don't think she'd be able to keep up this facade if she were mafia. I'm not particularly a huge fan of meta or any of that either, but I think there would be at least a hint more caution in her actions if she was mafia.

Now, that's all just my speculation without a whole lot behind it other than gut feelings, so I don't expect you or anyone else to necessarily buy that. It's just that Advance Wars is still fresh in my mind, and she was the doctor in that game, correct? And her playstyle was very similar to this current situation.

Also...

UNVOTE: Atomic

Claiming that if you really weren't would be dangerous, so I'm willing to believe the mason claim for now.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

ಠ_ಠ

There goes that tie.

Blog Entries

Why try tie up votes when the phase is young?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Eh, I'm just being nervous and doing so now will make me feel better even though it could change at any given time. XD

Blog Entries

vote: rio
    My life is a nightmare

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast