Mafia: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 8: Only the Good Die Young [MAFIA WINS!] [21/10/12] - Page 25

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 8: Only the Good Die Young [MAFIA WINS!] [21/10/12]

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 7: Cops and Robbers [19/10/12]

all right then

Unvote: Ryoga
    Vote: Sunburn

I mean we haven't even caught the godfather yet so it's likely you

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

I'm not, but at least this will hopefully give you the information you need to close out the game. I don't know how I can defend myself at this point, seeing as we have both voted for mafia members or presumed mafia members. However, if I was the godfather, I doubt I would be saying something like this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Or you could just want us to think that.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

It is what I think. It's a pretty weak defense though, so really it's all up to you guys as to what your feelings are on who the godfather could be. Even if Ryoga was lynched today, and I survived, yet she was somehow not the godfather and there really are two doublevoting townies, I would be lynched the next day because of our identical claims. However, at the moment, I believe that she is the godfather, or at least a mafia doublevoter, since I know that I'm the town doublevoter.

Blog Entries

Vote: Sunburn
    Ideally I would have liked for us to be able to test your double vote earlier (or for you to have proven it phases ago) but it's far too late in the game for that. And besides a double voter could very well be mafia anyway.

Blog Entries

Votes locked. Update pending.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Night 7: Cradle of Filth [20/10/12]

Richmond was in dispair. Everyone around him was dying and now even his two best friends had been killed. He sat in the store room watching the flashing lights from the odd looking equipment that surrounded him. Equipment he was in charge of but had no idea what it actually did. The irony of that seemed potent now more than ever. All his life he'd been given roles never really knowing what he had to do to fulfill them. Even when it came to being himself. Piled in the corner were hundreds of unsold copies of 'From Goth to Boss' just another venture that had been unsuccessful. Everyone that now surrounded him was suspicious of him. The way he looked the way he acted. Only Jen was on his side now he thought, but when he saw her that day she shunned him just like everyone else.

He left the dark room and walked through the IT department. The smell of Moss's blood was still lingering in the air. The Fabreeze that the cleaning lady had used, hadn't worked very well. When he finally got to the ground floor he noticed Victoria Reynholm arguing with a suspicious looking man in a leather jacket. It was then that he noticed the blood stains on their clothes and out the corner of his eye he saw the gun in the man's hand. As they turned round Richmond's heart began to race. "What 'ave you come as? Halloween isn't for another two weeks" the man said mockingly in a loud, cockney accent. Being a goth hadn't brought him any happiness but at least he was dressed appropriately for his funeral.

Last Words

It Is Now Night 7
    You may start sending me your night actions. The next phase update will be at approximately 6pm GMT, tomorrow.

6/16 players remain.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I don't believe this... but I.... trust Ryoga...

Sunburn, I apologize for not believing you. I just didn't think... That settles it, I think it's Mijzelffan. But then... UGH, I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE!

...What the hell. Two town double voters...?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I am very conflicted right now. I think it would be odd to have two town double voters, but I now don't see it as entirely impossible anymore.

At this point, I want a claim from Mijzelffan.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    I don't believe this... but I.... trust Ryoga...
    At this point, I want a claim from Mijzelffan.
    Like I said long before, I'm town roleblocker. It is very obvious at this point that Ryoaga has to be the last mafioso, having been counterclaimed and there being two town double voters being unlikely. Seriously, you trust her why exactly? Other than that she's a good friend (which is a bad reason)?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I don't trust her for that reason. This entire game she's been smoothly going along with mine and Ely, the cop's, plans. To be honest, I think I told her once that Ely was the cop. If she had known, which I told her pretty early on when I found out, then I think Ely would have been killed long ago.

You, on the other hand, I don't think I really trust. A roleblocker can be town or mafia... as can be a doublevoter. At this point, I am conflicted. But I know that if I choose wrong now, then the town will lose. And if I die tonight, I can safely assume that you're mafia.

I HAVEN'T been counterclaimed. I'm not lying about my role, and I don't know who else to prove that now. Because I obviously can't show my PM, so... Yeah. It's beyond me how there's two townies with double voting ability.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

I don't trust her for that reason. This entire game she's been smoothly going along with mine and Ely, the cop's, plans. To be honest, I think I told her once that Ely was the cop. If she had known, which I told her pretty early on when I found out, then I think Ely would have been killed long ago.

You, on the other hand, I don't think I really trust. A roleblocker can be town or mafia... as can be a doublevoter. At this point, I am conflicted. But I know that if I choose wrong now, then the town will lose. And if I die tonight, I can safely assume that you're mafia.
    You know the mafia roleblocker already died, right? It was themissingno. in case you forgot.

As for the cop argument, Elysion contacted me the first night she was subbed in, as Synthesis had checked me when he was still the cop.

Also if you die tonight it's probably because Ryoga wants to frame me for being mafia after you just said that.

Well apparently there's two townie double voters(not that I can prove that of course), so it's not that farfetched there could be two mafia roleblockers. Unless you're lying about that, and are just using that there can't be two of the same alignment with the same ability as a defense.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast