Mafia: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 8: Only the Good Die Young [MAFIA WINS!] [21/10/12] - Page 12

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 8: Only the Good Die Young [MAFIA WINS!] [21/10/12]

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 3: Calamity Jen [11/10/12]

If FA turns up town, my suspicions are on Mijzelffan and Fresa. Fresa more so since she randomly appears to vote. I know she says she has exams, but many of her votes seem to have no reason.

As for Mijzelffan, I just think he might have made a mistake, which we all do. I guess we'll see.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Night 3: The Joker [12/10/12]

Another day began. This day was calmer almost like nothing was irregular, but it wasn't. The internet was still missing and long searching hadn't offered any happy endings. Has it been found and taken out of the building? Does it matter anymore when you're surrounding by people who you don't know if to call your best friend or your worst enemy. The day passed with quiet accusations.

"Who are you and why are you here?"

"I promised I'd help my beloved search the building, that's all"

"Well, I'm not sure I believe you, even if you're telling the truth, what
    use are you at the end of the day?"

"I love Roy, as long as he wants me here, I wrote a love letter to him, and well..it turned into a poem. It's not really complete yet:

"This woman is clearly mad!, call security!"

It Is Now Night 3

You may start sending in your night actions. The next phase update will be at approximately 6pm GMT, tomorrow.

13/16 players remain.

Blog Entries

Roy didn't notice.
    This gave me sad feels far more than it should have.
    CrackFox likes this.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

This isn't that big a loss, as at least having her lynched will give some info, whereas having her die because Roy died would've done nothing but suck extra.

Also in-universe we've done Roy a favour with this x)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Exactly what info did we gain? Because I don't really think we did unless you count Fresa being possible scum and yourself.

And you don't exactly sound all too remorseful for lynching out a townie. I get that you said it wasn't a "big loss" because she was a lover/vanilla, but it turns out that a minor lynch of a townie can cause huge problems later on with a lack in numbers. I don't like to think of any lynch on a townie as not a big loss because in truth they are, and I do like that we lynched someone because in truth it DOES give us a little to work on, but I don't understand how this lynch would help your case any. In fact, it just made things worse for you.

I know you'll use the "Oh, your logic is flawless since you called me mafia for voting out a townie" that sarcastic-tone again, but really. That's the only lead I'm getting right now unless you're hiding something from the rest of us.

In the end though, I suspect Fresa more than I suspect you, so I'll let it go for now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Exactly what info did we gain? Because I don't really think we did unless you count Fresa being possible scum and yourself.

And you don't exactly sound all too remorseful for lynching out a townie. I get that you said it wasn't a "big loss" because she was a lover/vanilla, but it turns out that a minor lynch of a townie can cause huge problems later on with a lack in numbers. I don't like to think of any lynch on a townie as not a big loss because in truth they are, and I do like that we lynched someone because in truth it DOES give us a little to work on, but I don't understand how this lynch would help your case any. In fact, it just made things worse for you.

I know you'll use the "Oh, your logic is flawless since you called me mafia for voting out a townie" that sarcastic-tone again, but really. That's the only lead I'm getting right now unless you're hiding something from the rest of us.

In the end though, I suspect Fresa more than I suspect you, so I'll let it go for now.
    I'm town so you "suspecting" me just indicates you're actually mafia.

Scum.
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aelita View Post

I'm town so you "suspecting" me just indicates you're actually mafia.

Scum.
    omfg fantastic logic!!!!!!!!! fresa 4 best mafia playr evurr

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Wait, what? ._. I'm confused.

I change my mind on Mijzelffan, I think he's town.

As for Aelita, she made me suspect her more now.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

*sigh*

I leave to go to math class, and this happens...

Good luck, town.

Blog Entries

Fresa is now 'Aelita'.

Like I stated in the rules, please post in thread if you have changed or are planning on changing your username. It can get very confusing otherwise.

Thanks ^^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Exactly what info did we gain? Because I don't really think we did unless you count Fresa being possible scum and yourself.And you don't exactly sound all too remorseful for lynching out a townie. I get that you said it wasn't a "big loss" because she was a lover/vanilla, but it turns out that a minor lynch of a townie can cause huge problems later on with a lack in numbers. I don't like to think of any lynch on a townie as not a big loss because in truth they are, and I do like that we lynched someone because in truth it DOES give us a little to work on, but I don't understand how this lynch would help your case any. In fact, it just made things worse for you.I know you'll use the "Oh, your logic is flawless since you called me mafia for voting out a townie" that sarcastic-tone again, but really. That's the only lead I'm getting right now unless you're hiding something from the rest of us. In the end though, I suspect Fresa more than I suspect you, so I'll let it go for now.
    I'm town so you "suspecting" me just indicates you're actually mafia.Scum.
    Do I get a prize?
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Exactly what info did we gain? Because I don't really think we did unless you count Fresa being possible scum and yourself.And you don't exactly sound all too remorseful for lynching out a townie. I get that you said it wasn't a "big loss" because she was a lover/vanilla, but it turns out that a minor lynch of a townie can cause huge problems later on with a lack in numbers. I don't like to think of any lynch on a townie as not a big loss because in truth they are, and I do like that we lynched someone because in truth it DOES give us a little to work on, but I don't understand how this lynch would help your case any. In fact, it just made things worse for you.I know you'll use the "Oh, your logic is flawless since you called me mafia for voting out a townie" that sarcastic-tone again, but really. That's the only lead I'm getting right now unless you're hiding something from the rest of us. In the end though, I suspect Fresa more than I suspect you, so I'll let it go for now.
    I'm town so you "suspecting" me just indicates you're actually mafia.Scum.
    Do I get a prize?
    my love <3333333333333333333333333

Blog Entries

Buoy is the mafia's bomb

Clap clap clap
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Buoy is the mafia's bomb

Clap clap clap
    gj on ur big fat lie

Blog Entries

Sorry about the late update, i'm very busy at the moment. The phase will be updated before 9pm tonight.

Thanks

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast