Mafia: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 8: Only the Good Die Young [MAFIA WINS!] [21/10/12] - Page 10

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 408
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 8: Only the Good Die Young [MAFIA WINS!] [21/10/12]

  1. #136
    SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,334
    Blog Entries
    114

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 2: Yesterday's Jam [9/10/12]

    Sorry for the lateness, update pending :P

    Voting locked.

  2. #137
    SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,334
    Blog Entries
    114

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Night 2: Bad Boys [10/10/12]

    A quarrelsome day ensued. Not quite sure who to trust and who to blame the employees wandered the second floor aimlessly, half looking for the internet, half looking at their colleagues with suspisious minds.

    "I don't trust you"

    "I have nothing to hide, my friend will vouch for me"

    "She's right, I can. We've got nothing to hide, we're just trying to get to the bottom of this just like everyone else"

    "Fine"
    "OK"
    "I guess I believe you"


    After a long and thoughtful day:






    It Is Now Night 2.

    You may start sending me your night actions. The next phase update will be at approximately, 6pm GMT, tomorrow.

    14/16 players remain.

  3. #138
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Night 2: Bad Boys [10/10/12]

    Well now we can ponder the night and hopefully obtain some sort of lead.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #139
    SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,334
    Blog Entries
    114

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 3: Calamity Jen [11/10/12]

    In the dead of night the light from Douglas Reynholms' office gleamed through the corridor. Inside, voices could be heard whispering:


    "She's the catalyst you know, I've heard rumors she has secret meetings with other employees behind our backs. What type of person would do such a thing?"

    "Well, us?"

    "Good point. Oh well, I still say we get rid of her, she's far too tight with
    those IT nerds for a start"

    "She hasn't left yet, I've just seen her going down to the basement. I'll handle this!"

    "I think not. I'll go, it's better coming from a woman"


    Victoria headed down to the basement carrying a P45 and a stern face. When she arrived in the IT department, she found that her target wasn't alone. Unable to carry out her plans this time, she headed back to Douglas and Co.

    "Well, has it been delt with?"

    "Not this time, she was with that friend of hers, protecting her"

    "Damnit! That was a complete waste of our time. Bloody, sh*t twins!"





    It Is Now Day 3

    Votes are now open. The next phase update will be at approximately 6pm GMT, tomorrow.

    14/16 players remain.

  5. #140
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 3: Calamity Jen [11/10/12]

    Wow, sounds like the doctor chose well, if that's what the protection was! Nice work!

    Now then, with two people who we have good reason to believe to be town, that at least narrows our choices down somewhat.

    So then, suspects... Any thoughts on Sunburn? After showing up to provide a slight defense for why he did not participate day one, he didn't turn up again, even when the votes were getting a bit tricky with unvoting, which then left us with no-lynch (which, of course, was likely a good thing in that case, as per the mason claim). Not doing anything day one is somewhat understandable, as it generally is random, goofy voting, but he didn't exactly do much day two either.

  6. #141
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 3: Calamity Jen [11/10/12]

    O_o Uh... well, that's good she got protected.

    I'd begin voting someone, but I get the feeling that if I do, it'll only cause problems. Does anyone have any type of leads?

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  7. #142
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 3: Calamity Jen [11/10/12]

    Well, I was thinking about voting for one of the masons (before they claimed), but after that happened, most of the leads sort of disappeared, and I refrained from voting. I would definitely like to make a vote this time around if we can get any good information; we're lucky to be in such a good spot with the serial killer dead and no masons down as of yet. Didn't you say that you were suspicious of people who voted for you quickly, Rio? We could look into that more, you never know what might turn up.

  8. #143
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 3: Calamity Jen [11/10/12]

    Ah, good point! People who voted Rio quickly were Fresa, Buoy, and Mijz, correct?

  9. #144
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 3: Calamity Jen [11/10/12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Well, I was thinking about voting for one of the masons (before they claimed), but after that happened, most of the leads sort of disappeared, and I refrained from voting. I would definitely like to make a vote this time around if we can get any good information; we're lucky to be in such a good spot with the serial killer dead and no masons down as of yet. Didn't you say that you were suspicious of people who voted for you quickly, Rio? We could look into that more, you never know what might turn up.
    Of course she was suspicious of the people who voted her first. :l It's called 'I'm town, so anyone who votes me is mafia' logic. Clearly infallible. It is really not a good point. Just saying.

    As well as that, good job, FA. Congratulating the doctor! Most of the people who congratulate the doctor tend either to be the doc themselves or scum, as a general rule of thumb (that rhymed omg). I'm keeping an eye out for that -- it's a pretty basic scum/doctell and I have actually identified scum and doctors using it before (not meta since tells are p. much universal). Leaping on the tiniest point that has such a large hole in it, too, is pretty suspicious, to be honest.

  10. #145
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 3: Calamity Jen [11/10/12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Didn't you say that you were suspicious of people who voted for you quickly, Rio? We could look into that more, you never know what might turn up.
    Yes, I did. Very good suggestion, it's a lead... no matter how small. I don't know which of the three seem most suspicious... I'd almost say Fresa because she just randomly appeared to vote me without contributing anything as to why she suddenly came to vote me.
    @Buoy; Well, do you have any leads? Might as well get somewhere. And it's not like you have any reason to be trusted. ._.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  11. #146
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 3: Calamity Jen [11/10/12]

    Well, FA is sticking out like a sore thumb right now. :l

    And my! What a thing to say! It sounds like you're basically going, "Hey, you shouldn't bother accusing other people! You're not proven innocent!" If we waited for somebody who was cleared or nearly cleared to do all the work, we wouldn't get anywhere. On top of that, it's not like there's any reason NOT to trust me, either, so it's a moot point.

  12. #147
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 3: Calamity Jen [11/10/12]

    Okay. But you aren't really answering me. Do you have anything better in mind that you'd like to contribute to better the town? Because to me all it sounds like is that you are just pointing out my apparent "flawed logic".

    I see you mentioning that FA is suspicious, but what of it? Just because she congratulated the doctor..? Or do you have other information you just aren't sharing?

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  13. #148
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 3: Calamity Jen [11/10/12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Of course she was suspicious of the people who voted her first. :l It's called 'I'm town, so anyone who votes me is mafia' logic. Clearly infallible. It is really not a good point. Just saying.
    I don't think it would be unlikely that at least one of those who voted for her were mafia, though. I doubt that they'd want to waste a day phase either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy
    As well as that, good job, FA. Congratulating the doctor! Most of the people who congratulate the doctor tend either to be the doc themselves or scum, as a general rule of thumb (that rhymed omg). I'm keeping an eye out for that -- it's a pretty basic scum/doctell and I have actually identified scum and doctors using it before (not meta since tells are p. much universal). Leaping on the tiniest point that has such a large hole in it, too, is pretty suspicious, to be honest.
    You're welcome to keep tabs on me. If anyone wants to believe I'm the doctor, they can. If they want to believe I'm scum, well, that'd be an unfortunate mistake to make, but they can believe that if they like, too. I didn't mention the doctor without reason, but it's not quite as obvious a reason as you might think. In fact, it might not even serve the purpose I intend, but eh, I'm trying something here.

    I'll agree, there are some holes in my ideas, but I'd like to throw something out there. Even if things have holes in them, it might get people talking. And after a no-lynch, we clearly need to do some more talking around here.

  14. #149
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 3: Calamity Jen [11/10/12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Okay. But you aren't really answering me. Do you have anything better in mind that you'd like to contribute to better the town? Because to me all it sounds like is that you are just pointing out my apparent "flawed logic".

    I see you mentioning that FA is suspicious, but what of it? Just because she congratulated the doctor..? Or do you have other information you just aren't sharing?
    Not as such, to be honest. I'm just pointing out that you're wrong. It helps me because then you're not going to bother using it against me, and it helps you in that you'll know not to use that sort of logic in future.

    And what do you mean, what of it? You're all for investigating suspicious people, but asking "what of it?" when I say someone's suspicious is a little weird -- let's think: maybe it means that I find them suspicious? Okay... she tried to find inactives to lynch after two phases had already passed, she defended NfiNity without much of a reason (I've defended someone in a way that was much less substantial than the way she did and I've still gotten lynched), which could suggest some form of buddying, imo, and she did congratulate the doctor, which is a pretty well-known scumtell outside of the WR.

    @FinalArcadia; You can't really say that for sure, to be fair. I presented substantial reasoning, and there were like, what? One or two other people who voted her alongside me? It seems a little far-fetched to say that any of us are likely to be mafia when there were three of us involved.

    And okay, I will. I don't see why you would have mentioned the doctor with any reason outside of an unintentional slip or the like, but we'll see, I guess. Additionally, I'm just as prepared to talk about this as the next man. I'm simply pointing out holes here and there so nobody gets lynched on something that strikes me as illogical.

  15. #150
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The IT Crowd Mafia - Day 3: Calamity Jen [11/10/12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    @FinalArcadia; You can't really say that for sure, to be fair. I presented substantial reasoning, and there were like, what? One or two other people who voted her alongside me? It seems a little far-fetched to say that any of us are likely to be mafia when there were three of us involved.
    As you were the one who actually started the vote, I am less inclined to believe that you are mafia. And as you say, you did give reasoning. Of the three, I personally find Fresa most suspicious, just because she voted and unvoted without any other words, just simple VOTE: Rio and UNVOTE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy
    And okay, I will. I don't see why you would have mentioned the doctor with any reason outside of an unintentional slip or the like, but we'll see, I guess. Additionally, I'm just as prepared to talk about this as the next man. I'm simply pointing out holes here and there so nobody gets lynched on something that strikes me as illogical.
    No, trust me, I'm glad you're arguing with me, since it is indeed bringing some discussion. So I do realize that you're prepared to talk, and honestly, regardless of your alignment, that's a good thing for the game as a whole.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •