Non-Mafia: Corporate Assassin II: Game Over Assassin And Accomplice Win 08/13/12 - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Corporate Assassin II: Game Over Assassin And Accomplice Win 08/13/12

Blog Entries

Default Re: Corporate Assassin II: Day 3: Three Kills And A Lot Of PokeRacism

Couldnt you just put the cookie dough in the microwave and let it cook a little?
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa
    IGN: Cat
    3Ds FC: 0962-9582-2336

The Future King Koopa Jr's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Koopa Jr on Tumblr

Why don't we try to take this game seriously? In all reality, this is just a role-less mafia game. So why don't we treat it that way.

Vote: Fresa

You are one of the more experienced players. If I were the assassin, I would want you a my accomplice.

Vote: Tris79.

Need to get somewhere.

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

Blog Entries

Vote: GliscorMan

"Oh, I don't mean 'straight' in a heterophobic way. I just mean, ya know, dumb and stupid."

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

vote: NfiNity
    If I remember right you were the assassin last game so he/she would want you to be his/her accomplice.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

The Future King Koopa Jr's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Koopa Jr on Tumblr

Unvote: Fresa

Vote: NfiNity

Soulmaster has a good point.

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Update will be posted tomorrow. Kind of busy today.

Just to bring this up to you guys, but would the assassin do something as obvious as that? He/she would kind of have to figure that would be sort of a risk.

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Well, the employees came to the debate that day, tired, until one man said: "Now we get serious!" "The others agreed: "Yeah! No more racism! Today, all of Kanto shall be destro-" "Shut up." "Fine, anyway, Frosslass is very intelligent and has a lot of experience in debates. She could very well be the accomplice." "OBJECTION!" *Epic Music Plays* "I think we all should know who this accomplice is. Remember the last time this happened. The assassin was, if I'm not mistaken, Entei." "Oh my Arceus! He's right! She has experience from the last game. She must of been the accomplice." "Or the assassi-" "Isn't that kind of obvious? I mean, GWS wouldn't pick the same person to be the assassin again, that's not fair. I'm pretty sure the assassin wouldn't pick Entei as an accomplice either. It's pretty obvious." "Whatever let's just kill Entei, he taking up a lot of space too." "Sure." "Wait! No don't!" "Dude you're getting executed tonight. No way out of it." And the legendary Pokemon was executed.
    @NfiNity Entei was executed.
    What's yellow, black and white? Well in this case it's Jolteon. Guess who was assassinated? Vulpi- No really it was Shinx. The assassin only killed one person today. It was Shinx. He was a good man who died young. Well I just said that randomly, but who knows if he really was good, maybe he was a vandal? Larcenist? Smuggler? I dunno' he's not the assassin however because the assassin is not allowed to kill himself. Anyway.
    @Tris79 Shinx assassinated.
    It is now day 4.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Corporate Assassin II: Day 3: They Got Serious

Huh.
    Nfinity could very well have been the accomplice. And that honestly seems more likely. But the assassins could have only killed one person to lull the town into a false sense of security and claim endgame prematurely sometime down the road.

"Oh, I don't mean 'straight' in a heterophobic way. I just mean, ya know, dumb and stupid."

Blog Entries

Vote: ghaskan

Sticking with my previous vote :P
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa
    IGN: Cat
    3Ds FC: 0962-9582-2336

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Whoa... I was on vacation and missed all the first three days of this... so sorry about this.

Could someone give me a very big recap please?
    Last edited by Neon Borealis; 27th July 2012 at 11:05 PM.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

We killed people because we could, then there was a double kill and then we shot someone, which made it a single kill. He may or may not have been the accomplice.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Finity could have been the accomplice, or maybe even the killer; the accomplice decided to follow its footsteps maybe?

I'll vote GliscorMan because ghaskan has been inactive enough for me to believe she's not really participating in this game anymore. She's not the only one though

BTW, the vote is mostly a placeholder so I might change it if I see something come up
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Oh yes, my vote.
    I'm going with my previous vote as well.
    Vote: GliscorMan
    And no, I'm not doing this because he has a vote already.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast