Non-Mafia: Corporate Assassin II: Game Over Assassin And Accomplice Win 08/13/12 - Page 11

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Corporate Assassin II: Game Over Assassin And Accomplice Win 08/13/12

Blog Entries

Default Re: Corporate Assassin II: Day 8: Rise From The Ashes

vote: Soulmaster

You have to be the assassin
    Setra likes this.
    My life is a nightmare

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Curse you assasin.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Vote: Fresa

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Vote: SoulMaster

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Voting locked.

"It's hopeless!" Let's just hope nobody comes to help Froslass! Hopefully she lied about Emboar being her accomplice." "Suprise suprise. Vote: Soulmaster. I'm still here and would like to vote Soulmaster as well." "This isn't gonna' end well." "There shall be no execution tonight! Tonight we shall reign victorious!" "Think again!" Said Lucario throwing an aura sphere. Emboar dodged it and countered with a fire punch. "It's super effe-" Cried Lucario before death. Unfortunately for Salamence, Froslass use ice beam. 4x more effect. "You haven't seen the last of me!" "I believe we have." Said Froslass. "It's too... much..." "Just die already." "Sounds good, I'm almost threw up back there." And that was the last day for those two, but were they really the assassin and the accomplice, or has the assassin succeeded? Figure it out! Actually, I'll be nice and tell you who died. The last two employees of the mattress company... Hah! if you fell for that than you are very stu- no really, those were the 2 employees of the mattress company. Anyway, the assassin was hired by this random guy I'll say later. He wanted to lie down on a mattress there, but he felt a bit uncomfortable on it. He was a previous mattress tester and was very picky when it came to mattresses (and food but not as much as his brother Munchlax, who's a food critic) Than he saw that the mattress company was keeping drugs and weapons in the mattresses (pretty stupid if you ask me. They thought no one would notice. It was the first day though, so they didn't have enough time to take them out. It's out by now though). Anyway, Snorlax was a former member of the Kanto police force, so he told his buddies down at the station and they told the chief and decided murder was a better solution than arrest, Snorlax said he would hire an assassin to eliminate them all. The assassin's name was Froslass. And that's how it all happened. Along the way, the assassin noticed an employee who disapproved of the drug smuggling from Hoenn and Froslass told her her secret. Emboar didn't like the idea of killing the other smugglers, but went with it, as quitting the business would end up getting her killed. They eventually succeeded. With their mission complete they walked off to tell Snorlax. Than suddenly, Emboar was being choked to death and fainted. "What's going on?!?" Shouted Froslass. We can't let you go knowing our secret said a white and red figure. "Yes. We're not letting any of the public know about any of this." Said a long serpentine creature. It was a Zangoose and a Seviper! "Who are you?" "We'll be generous and tell you everything before we kill you." "We're the ones who started the idea of smuggling through mattresses from Hoenn to Kanto. We stole the drugs from the weather trio. Like Groudon's steroids. There were many more though. You don't deserve to know though." " Said Zangoose. "It all ends here." Seviper cuts Emboar's throat off with a powerful x-scissor. "You're next." Said Seviper. "Zangoose, she's yours." Froslass tried to run (well float I guess) away, but Zangoose used pursuit. Super effective and the damage was doubled. Froslass was wounded, but still had some energy left. "She's getting away Zangoose!" "Don't worry, I've got an idea." They assumed she was going to Snorlax's house to report the news. You see, they had already killed Snorlax and blew up the police station (there were no survivors, I'm honestly not lying to you). She was the only one alive who knew about the smuggling. They took the shortcut to Snorlax's house and got in (they left the door unlocked). "We wait here for her to knock and then tell her to come in. Then we strike." Said Zangoose. "No wait, she's a ghost and can go through walls. We should let her come in then strike." "Whatever happens then, I'll use my best Snorlax voice." Replied Zangoose. Anyway, they were right, Froslass went through the door like Seviper expected and was killed by Zangoose's powerful shadow claw (even though she was a ghost, I'm using Pokemon logic here). "We make a great team Seviper." "You're a great friend, you know that Zangoose." The too shook hands (well Seviper used his tail) and looked at each other happily. Then everyone died because the owner of the game, Jon had just dropped his Nintendo DS into the sewers and some dude who lived there thought it was food and attempted to eat it. He hung himself later that day, but that's a different story. The mission was still complete though, everyone died, but the assassin completed her mission, and that's all that counts, right?
    @Soulmaster Salamence was killed in the fight with the assassin and her accomplice.
    @Smasher 101 Lucario was killed in the fight with the assassin and her accomplice.
    Players:

The assassin wins! Again.
    Fresa was the assassin and Ghaskan was the accomplice who only joined because she thought she would die if she didn't. I made the thing in the story up.
    Actually I made all of this up on the spot. The Seviper and Zangoose thing was a joke I made up because they're supposed to be enemies LOL. I always thought the assassin would lose, this game, but I was wrong yet again. I'm probably not gonna' make a Corporate Assassin 3, but you can make one or a variation. Just say based on GengarWithSunglasses' game Corporate Assassin. Just saying. Oh yeah. Did anyone notice that on the players list I spelled Froslass wrong (I spelled it 'Frosslass') until now LOL? I finally realized. Hope you had fun. Have a good day, and please tell me if you liked the game and if you have anything you think is not right. Who knows, I might make a sequel, or a game with a different name and same game style. I'm happy that this time, my game actually went past a week of time. I'm sorry for the long break of no updates, and yes Fresa was telling the truth about being the assassin. Anyway, have a good day.
    Last edited by GengarWithSunglasses; 13th August 2012 at 05:57 PM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Corporate Assassin II: Game Over Assassin Wins

Congrats Fresa and her accomplice Ghaskan! See, I wasn't ever an accomplice. XD

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Default Re: Corporate Assassin II: Game Over Assassin And Accomplice Win 08/13/12

yay
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Default Re: Corporate Assassin II: Game Over Assassin And Accomplice Win 08/13/12

im depressed

Congrats to Fresa and ghaskan, and thanks for letting me play!

Blog Entries

lol
    Congrats assassins.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Congrats Assaian you did well. And so this is game #2 where I have been the game over kill :P People just love doing that to me.
    Well I had fun and I might do a 3 sometime later.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Lol, I voted for both Fresa and Ghaskan at one point, too bad I didnt have anything to back'em up or else we coulda beaten the assassin/accomplice XD
    R.I.P my beloved dog Lisa

Insanity is normal, whats weird is those who are still sane
    White FC: 1162 9053 3913 Black FC: 2150 7869 1755

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011