The Companions Quartet Mafia.
You are mine now. You may think you have dominated me, but I will escape at any time I feel like.
Connie Lionheart groaned in her sleep. Even in her dreaming, she could recognise these nightmares -- but she still wasn't used to these ones. They'd come about ever since she'd defeated Kullervo: an evil, shapeshifting creature. No-one had known his true form, although Connie - one of the only people to have met him and lived to tell the tale - said he preferred the form of a Storm Bird. In defeating Kullervo, Connie had virtually absorbed his essence, and now they were both one. However, Connie's honest nature and good heart dominated over Kullervo's presence, and it was like he existed no longer. In her dreams, on the other hand, he seemed to haunt her subconscious.
Connie lived in a world of the mythical -- creatures that she had previously only believed to exist in stories were now all around her, and she enjoyed it immensely. She was the only one who could 'bond' with every species -- she was a Universal, and the only one alive, except her cousin George. George was only a baby, however, not even a few weeks old yet... so he technically did not count. Others could only bond to a specific type of creature -- Pegasi, Sirens, Gorgons, Minotaurs and more.
Connie, you may not keep me trapped forever. Kullervo's voice came suddenly, a lot more angrily than Connie had ever experienced it before. What had caused this sudden onset of anger was unguessable, unidentifiable.
Connie screamed once, and as her mouth was jerked open, a blue-black vapour exuded from it. It filled her entire room momentarily, but was gone as quickly as it had came -- escaped through the now-open window. Connie bolted upright, suddenly awake. Her face was drained of all colour.
"Kullervo... he's back again."
- This game is based on the Companion's Quartet series, written by Julia Golding. Not much information is found about it through Google, however, although I recommend that you do try to find out some information about it if you're not familiar with the series.
- There are no independents within the game -- all characters are either sided with the town or with the mafia.
- The town and the mafia are referred to under different names: HESCOMBE and KULLERVO'S FORCES respectively.
- Private Messaging can be considered as visiting.
- Even in their deaths, the additional/hidden notes of players' Role PMs will not be revealed.
@shadow the hedgehog6 @Aestivate-- EAGLE-CHILD; killed Night 5.
2. @Kuroii-- EVELYN LIONHEART; killed Night 1.
3. @PichuBoy-- KULLERVO; lynched Day 1.
4. @DrumBeats -- CHAN LEE; WON THE GAME DAY 3.
5. @Santa-- KINGA POTOWSKA; killed Night 2.
6. @Flame_-- ANNEENA NURUDDIN; killed Night 6.
7. @Hana ™-- KIRA OKONA; lynched Day 2.
8. @♪~Autumnbreeze~♪-- JANE BENEDICT; killed Night 4.
9. @TFSanta-- CONNIE LIONHEART; killed in endgame.
10. @Paperhorse -- HOO THE WEATHER GIANT; WON THE GAME
11. @Smasher 101-- DR. FRANCIS BROCK; killed Night 3.
12. @Plushie-- IVOR CODDRINGTON; lynched Day 3.
13. @Santabomb-- CHIMAERA; lynched Day 5.
14. @Pokemad-- COLIN CLAMWORTHY; lynched Day 6.