Mafia: Collapse [Mature] - ENDGAME (7/1/14) - Page 2
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Collapse [Mature] - ENDGAME (7/1/14)

Mutha'uckas CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Collapse - Signups (6/8/14)

Sounds interesting. Count me in!

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

I really want to give this a try! Count me in, please!
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Blog Entries

I'm in. NOTE: This is my first Mafia Game, if I get anything wrong, just inform me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarioMiner View Post
    I'm in. NOTE: This is my first Mafia Game, if I get anything wrong, just inform me.
    Don't worry about it. There are plenty of experienced players here who will help you if you're in any need, as will I.

Thank you for signing up, everyone! Four spots remain!

Default Re: Collapse [Mature] - Signups (6/8/14)

+me please :)

Blog Entries

ill play

Blog Entries

Heck yeah, this sounds like a great game!

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Sounds like fun, I'd like in!

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Collapse [Mature] - Prologue (6/10/14)

It was a Sunday morning. I remember it vividly. A light fog surrounded the ankles of townspeople stuttering from building to building, opening their shops for the bustling Sunday activities. Families of young and old swarmed outside the local church as the bell chimed strong. Once. Once again. Seven chimes later, the doors of the church closed behind the last eager participant. It was 9:00am. The sun rested itself at the peak of the nearest hill overlooking the town of Swell, like a spectator about to experience the show of a lifetime. The quaint town sat silently, as if it was waiting for something exciting to stir its people.

On the opposite side of town a masked and armed man crept under the shadows to a plain red house with a plain brown door. The house, nothing out of the ordinary; the man, though, was quite the opposite. The masked man held his handgun tight to his chest as he swept toward the plain brown door. Heart beating heavily he placed his hand on the door knob and twisted it slowly. To his surprise the door opened swiftly. The man took a deep breath and swore jokingly under his breath. He was new to this, and the ease of breaking in came to him unexpectedly. The man tightened his bandana and slid into the kitchen, listening closely for any additional movement. As he exited the kitchen he heard another man yelling angrily into his phone. The bolstering voice was coming from the backyard.

“I can’t believe you!” the man was yelling. “I give you simple instructions and you fail! You fail! How will we do it now?! No! I am asking you! Yes! No, you will regret it. Oh, you will regret it.” The man hung up the phone and thrust it onto the ground. It smashed on the patio into several pieces. The man ran his hands through his dark brown hair and adjusted his glasses. “For fuck’s sake,” he said, as he walked toward the sliding glass door to his home. “If you want something done right, you have to fucking d-”

THUMP

The dark haired man dropped to the ground, blood forming around his head.

“Christ,” the first man said aloud. He took a brown bag he had tied to his hip and tied it over the now bloodied man, and hoisted him up. After several tedious minutes, the two men, the latter now awake, stood at the top of Swell's largest building. It towered above the rest of the town like a bully over smaller children. The building had never been known for its beauty, either. For those who worked within J.K. Corp. were never the most pleasant to be around.

“Why are you doing this?” the dark haired man yelled.

“Because they need to know. They need to know that it has begun. That it is time. This is the collapse.” Without saying another word, the blonde pushed the man standing on the ledge. He fell fast and hit the ground within seconds, his body splitting into pieces on the previously pristine courtyard like a broken cell phone. Blood oozed across the grass as screams began to echo into the once silent sky. A Police Officer ran toward the dismembered man laid to rest on the ground and turned him over. He was, as far as anyone was concerned, unrecognizable. The Police Officer reached into the dead man’s pocket and pulled out his wallet. Soaked in red, inside of the wallet was an ID.

The Police Officer gasped when at a closer look he noticed Mr. B. G.'s signature red bow tie. Sirens filled the air as people ran desperately to their homes to avoid any further mishaps. Because only a select few knew what had just happened. It was the beginning of the collapse.

----------

Role PMs will be sent out throughout the night. Please confirm in thread as soon as possible. Thank you!
    Last edited by Beck; 11th June 2014 at 08:50 PM.

@Beck; You mentioned sharkshocker twice, I think you meant to mention Synthesis, who you did not mention. ^^;
    ^^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    @Beck; You mentioned sharkshocker twice, I think you meant to mention Synthesis, who you did not mention. ^^;
    You're right! Thank you, good catch!

Blog Entries

Lovandra's own introduction to her personal War Games' characters:

As Andrea processed further and got the role. She ACCEPTED it.

(Lovea: Yeah-yeah-yeah, Andrea noms the roll of the bread and said that it taste like Cheesecake.)

Lovandra's note: This is how I play the game. So less complaining and just enjoy the show *if you want*. I always put the unnecessary interactions of my original characters on Spoiler tag.

I play game for enjoy the RP's interaction and solved the riddle and I really like how Beck handle this storyline.

Role confirmed!

I'm not good with roleplay apologies.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

humandawn el confermo

Confirmed!

wake up and dream once more.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast