Mafia: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/29/2012 ✧ GAME OVER (No Spoilers in the Title!) - Page 8

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/29/2012 ✧ GAME OVER (No Spoilers in the Title!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/19/2012 ✧ DAY 2 "Someone's Been Murdered!"

I don't know for sure, but Aelita's miller claim is really bothering me and making me feel more inclined to believe Dark Blueberry.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Is there anybody willing to believe there could be TWO doctors in a game with only ten players? It'll make the town way too overpowered if there were two people who could cast protection.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

So @Aelita; you can't be the doctor when there's obviously someone else with that role

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/19/2012 ✧ DAY 2 "Someone's Been Murdered!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Is there anybody willing to believe there could be TWO doctors in a game with only ten players? It'll make the town way too overpowered if there were two people who could cast protection.
    And the fact that there are apparently two cops unless Buoy is lying.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    So there's a chance he could really be the cop?
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Aelita View Post
    Hey guys, there's two scenarios here: bouy could be lying or I'm the miller. I'm certainly not mafia. This kind of sucks that I was out so early because now I feel like the only way to survive is claiming, anyways; I'm the doctor.
    And this.

You sound like you're not even sure about your own role.
    Vote vote vote

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    So there's a chance he could really be the cop?
    Maybe. I just find it unlikely there are two cops in the game.

Blog Entries

Especially considering this game's size... I don't know who to believe anymore...

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

The reason why there can't be two doctors in this game is because of the mafia:town ratio. Most likely there are three mafias at the most, and if there are two confirmed docs, all they need to do is keep casting protection on themselves while lynching other people. This will make the game one-sided if the cop helps. There isn't a Strongman in this game, so the docs will be near impossible to kill.

Now, two cops...I dunno. It seems highly unlikely as well but more possible than two docs.

Blog Entries

The reason why there can't be two doctors in this game is because of the mafia:town ratio. Most likely there are three mafias at the most, and if there are two confirmed docs, all they need to do is keep casting protection on themselves while lynching other people. This will make the game one-sided if the cop helps. There isn't a Strongman in this game, so the docs will be near impossible to kill.

Now, two cops...I dunno. It seems highly unlikely as well but more possible than two docs.
    there are no two doctors, just one! And that is me you filthy scum
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

there are no two doctors, just one! And that is me you filthy scum
    Don't call me scum XDD you're not the doctor :P also, the two cops already planned on lynching you for being miller before you claimed doc

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

I thought Buoy checked her and said she was miller. I didn't think she claimed anything aside from doctor... or am I missing something? O-o

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Enchantress View Post
    I thought Buoy checked her and said she was miller. I didn't think she claimed anything aside from doctor... or am I missing something? O-o
    Aelita didn't claim, but she didn't say she wasn't the miller either

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

But she never said she was either. So, she could still be telling the truth.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Does anyone think this whole situation seems a tad... set-up? I'm beginning to think this was the mafia's plan.

Let's assume both Buoy and Aelita are mafia.

What if hypothetically Buoy claimed cop in thread like that to bus his fellow mafioso, Aelita... in order to clear himself. He would then want the real cop, me, to check him the next phase and he would come up town... possibly because he's the godfather.

Aelita suddenly claims doctor to save herself from being lynched. Dark Blueberry comes forth and calls herself the real doctor... this situation is nearly identical to what happened to me and Buoy just a few hours ago. Does no one else think this seems orchestrated?

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast