Mafia: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/29/2012 ✧ GAME OVER (No Spoilers in the Title!) - Page 3

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 265
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/29/2012 ✧ GAME OVER (No Spoilers in the Title!)

  1. #31
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,017
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/15/2012 ✧ NIGHT 0



    SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

    With a bright flash of light, suddenly a large crowd of characters appeared, all milling around, eyes wide in confusion as they surveyed their surroundings. The setting appeared to be some sort of bizarre cross between the game board of Candy Land and Monica's apartment from FRIENDS. The characters were diverse, some human, some not, some real, some not - but all had one feature in common: Confusion. What was going on?

    Many shrugged and parted ways, embracing this strange new world - but ten remained, all eying each other wish suspicion. Who had brought them here? And why...?

    The Host quietly slipped away, not wanting to be around when the accusations began to fly.

    What happened next was all a blur, but suddenly everyone was accusing everyone! There was only one clear (totally reasonable) consensus: Someone would have to die.

    It is now Day 1.
    The Phase will last 48 hours, ending at 11:59 PM U.S. CST on 11/18/2012, or when we reach Twilight, whichever comes first. It takes six votes to Hammer this Phase.


    Note: Some of you may have noticed that there were no images in your Role PMs - my apologies, I was in a massive hurry when I sent them out. There will be images for all the characters when they flip in-game.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  2. #32
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/15/2012 ✧ DAY 1 "Whodunnit?"

    Well, um... I see no reason not to do a Day 1 vote in this game.

    VOTE: Sputnik.

    For always voting me in every other game. this is a joke, of course

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  3. #33
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/17/2012 ✧ DAY 1 "Whodunnit?"

    In response to your obligatory joke vote, I present my obligatory argument as to why random joke votes are bad for the game.

    There, that's out of the way in a record 2 posts. Now let's start the game.
    Master Mew likes this.
    That's nice.

  4. #34
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/17/2012 ✧ DAY 1 "Whodunnit?"

    You know, I think we should go without lynching. We have so few players and so little information. We have the cop and doctor to gather information with during the night, so we will not lose anything, but gain information if neither one gets killed tonight.

    Of course, so we can gather some information without the phase going to waste, I don't want anyone else to vote no lynch for a while.

    Vote: No Lynch

  5. #35
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/17/2012 ✧ DAY 1 "Whodunnit?"

    vote: Rio Kamishiro

    for voting first

  6. #36
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/17/2012 ✧ DAY 1 "Whodunnit?"

    This is not a good game for random lynching, guys. We need to watch each-other closely to find scum. We can't possibly risk losing the cop or doctor early on. If you're going to lynch a townie, lynch me, as I am just a vanilla.

  7. #37
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/17/2012 ✧ DAY 1 "Whodunnit?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    This is not a good game for random lynching, guys. We need to watch each-other closely to find scum. We can't possibly risk losing the cop or doctor early on. If you're going to lynch a townie, lynch me, as I am just a vanilla.
    OMG CONFIRMED JESTER

    Sorry, I had to :P
    That's nice.

  8. #38
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/17/2012 ✧ DAY 1 "Whodunnit?"

    a claim so early? ok.png

    because the role claimed is the weakest link, I would like to say if there's someone out there who can counter claim, please do so.
    My life is a nightmare

  9. #39
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/17/2012 ✧ DAY 1 "Whodunnit?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelita View Post
    a claim so early? ok.png

    because the role claimed is the weakest link, I would like to say if there's someone out there who can counter claim, please do so.
    why?

  10. #40
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/17/2012 ✧ DAY 1 "Whodunnit?"

    just because!!

    why would the cop or doc counter claim on day one? The opportunity cost of losing them on day one is too high, even if we get a mafia lynched. If the vanilla counter claims though, the town will hardly lose a power role.
    My life is a nightmare

  11. #41
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/17/2012 ✧ DAY 1 "Whodunnit?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelita View Post
    just because!!

    why would the cop or doc counter claim on day one? The opportunity cost of losing them on day one is too high, even if we get a mafia lynched. If the vanilla counter claims though, the town will hardly lose a power role.
    it's likely that there's more than one vanilla, though. this is a ten-player game, and there are five town roles total stated in the op. since there are probably two mafia players according to 1:4, that's seven players that will probably have different roles. there's still another three roles to be chosen, and i'd bet that at least one of those three would be another vanilla. what is counterclaiming going to achieve?

  12. #42
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/17/2012 ✧ DAY 1 "Whodunnit?"

    The OP shows 9 roles, we have 10 players, there are probably two vanillas. Or one, if there are three mafia (one of which is the godfather).

    Anyway, I'm a townie vanilla myself. It's important to note however that probably every mafioso is going to claim vanilla too.


  13. #43
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/17/2012 ✧ DAY 1 "Whodunnit?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Anyway, I'm a townie vanilla myself.
    Cool

    It's important to note however that probably every mafioso is going to claim vanilla too.
    Why the fuck would you claim vanilla and then say this? Do you think just because you pointed it out it won't apply to you?
    Zeems likes this.
    That's nice.

  14. #44
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/17/2012 ✧ DAY 1 "Whodunnit?"

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Why the fuck would you claim vanilla and then say this? Do you think just because you pointed it out it won't apply to you?
    Why wouldn't I? It's true, and it's pretty important that everyone knows in case some people hadn't thought of it yet. And of course it still applies to me, don't see why you think it wouldn't.

    I find it rather odd that you (and @Sputnik;) think it's weird to mention such a thing. Are you trying to say that when put in the same situation you would keep your mouths shut because you value your own lives over the town victory, hm?


  15. #45
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/17/2012 ✧ DAY 1 "Whodunnit?"

    Our own lives equal a town victory. We can't win if we lose too many members. XD

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •