Mafia: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/29/2012 ✧ GAME OVER (No Spoilers in the Title!) - Page 15

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 265
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/29/2012 ✧ GAME OVER (No Spoilers in the Title!)

  1. #211
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/24/2012 ✧ DAY 4 "Dun... Dun... DUN!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    If Sputnik flips town, then we'll lynch Mijz the next phase
    Actually next dayphase we should vote no lynch, unless you're able to succesfully protect someone tonight. Still, why should anyone listen to you? Look at what you were trying to use to confirm Lithuania innocent. "A mafioso wouldn't say that the mafia might be inactive." I'm pretty sure everyone in this game can agree that that is a very bad argument, and that you haven't actually used any good arguments so far. Unless you can come up with some good arguments as to why I've been suspicious this entire game rather than just using one lynch to try to pin me down, I don't see why anyone should listen to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Wow, Mijzelffan... Okay, I guess you will have to see what happens to you after this. :/ I'm not even kidding. I'm a vanilla townie. All of you will look back at this post and say "Oh... Sputnik wasn't lying about her role. I regret listening to Mijzelffan and lynching her."
    Let's not forget that Buoy also kept up his charade right untill the very end. Which is why I don't think anyone will really regret lynching the most suspicious person here, even if you turn up innocent all the same you can be mafia. Could you like stop being so dramatic about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Oh my God. Why can't you guys lynch Mijzelffan now?
    OMGUS. You actually literally included the "oh my god" in your post.


  2. #212
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/24/2012 ✧ DAY 4 "Dun... Dun... DUN!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    If Sputnik flips town, then we'll lynch Mijz the next phase
    Actually next dayphase we should vote no lynch, unless you're able to succesfully protect someone tonight. Still, why should anyone listen to you? Look at what you were trying to use to confirm Lithuania innocent. "A mafioso wouldn't say that the mafia might be inactive." I'm pretty sure everyone in this game can agree that that is a very bad argument, and that you haven't actually used any good arguments so far. Unless you can come up with some good arguments as to why I've been suspicious this entire game rather than just using one lynch to try to pin me down, I don't see why anyone should listen to you.
    At least I saved someone from dying :P I've got pretty good instincts on my part.

  3. #213
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,015
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/24/2012 ✧ NIGHT 4 "Whoops"



    SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

    "It all makes sense now..."

    "What? No it doesn't! What have I done? I- I-"

    "DIE SCUM!!!!"

    And so another was felled.




    It is now Night 4. Please send in your actions via PM to Master Mew by 11:59 PM U.S. CST on 11/27/2012.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  4. #214
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default

    Right. Sputnik was mafia. Great.
    Mijz, you're next

  5. #215
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/24/2012 ✧ NIGHT 4 "Whoops"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Right. Sputnik was mafia. Great.
    Mijz, you're next
    Why, because your gut instinct tells you to or because you actually have good reasons? This is a mafia game, not Medium.


  6. #216
    カジカ Zeems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,507
    Blog Entries
    118

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/24/2012 ✧ NIGHT 4 "Whoops"

    Is it completely wrong that I'm getting used to not being believed in these games?

    Good luck, town.

  7. #217
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/24/2012 ✧ NIGHT 4 "Whoops"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Right. Sputnik was mafia. Great.
    Mijz, you're next
    Why, because your gut instinct tells you to or because you actually have good reasons? This is a mafia game, not Medium.
    Simple. I'm a Psychic :P I know that you're mafia :P Or do you want to claim?

  8. #218
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/24/2012 ✧ NIGHT 4 "Whoops"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Right. Sputnik was mafia. Great.
    Mijz, you're next
    Why, because your gut instinct tells you to or because you actually have good reasons? This is a mafia game, not Medium.
    Simple. I'm a Psychic :P I know that you're mafia :P Or do you want to claim?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    This is a mafia game, not Medium.
    Also my claim is on one of the first few pages of the game during day 1, where I claimed vanilla.


  9. #219
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/24/2012 ✧ NIGHT 4 "Whoops"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Right. Sputnik was mafia. Great.
    Mijz, you're next
    Why, because your gut instinct tells you to or because you actually have good reasons? This is a mafia game, not Medium.
    Simple. I'm a Psychic :P I know that you're mafia :P Or do you want to claim?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    This is a mafia game, not Medium.
    Also my claim is on one of the first few pages of the game during day 1, where I claimed vanilla.
    You could be scum as well :P Let's hear who you're going to bus next.

  10. #220
    My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    My secret wonderland
    Posts
    30,790
    Blog Entries
    247
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/24/2012 ✧ NIGHT 4 "Whoops"

    Medium? O-o what's Medium?

  11. #221
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/24/2012 ✧ NIGHT 4 "Whoops"

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Enchantress View Post
    Medium? O-o what's Medium?
    A tv show about a woman who claims she can talk to ghosts and is thus some sort of psychic.

    By the way, did you claim yet? Could be useful if you haven't since everyone else has.


  12. #222
    My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    My secret wonderland
    Posts
    30,790
    Blog Entries
    247
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/24/2012 ✧ NIGHT 4 "Whoops"

    Ah, I see.

    It would be highly unbelievable, but I'm also a vanilla townie. The only powers I have are my votes.

  13. #223
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/24/2012 ✧ NIGHT 4 "Whoops"

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Enchantress View Post
    Ah, I see.

    It would be highly unbelievable, but I'm also a vanilla townie. The only powers I have are my votes.
    Translation - mafia godfather XDD

  14. #224
    My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    My secret wonderland
    Posts
    30,790
    Blog Entries
    247
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Choose Your Flavor Mafia! ✧ 11/24/2012 ✧ NIGHT 4 "Whoops"

    No, not hardly. You can check me to prove it. How do we even know you're honest about your role? You say you claim doctor yet Aelita was the actual doctor. Isn't it also possible that you're trying to lynch the innocent because you're really the godfather?

  15. #225
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Enchantress View Post
    No, not hardly. You can check me to prove it. How do we even know you're honest about your role? You say you claim doctor yet Aelita was the actual doctor. Isn't it also possible that you're trying to lynch the innocent because you're really the godfather?
    There was no kill the last night phase, and you yourself said that it's not logical for mafias to skip a nightkill - obvious doc protection.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •