1. We will modkill for two things:
–Revealing your role:
You may state what your role does, nothing more. Revelation of characters' names, role names, and hints will result in an automatic modkill. Information gotten about a particular role/player via use of a role may be shared, however.
–Poor sportsmanship and/or conduct:
Remember that even if it can get heated, it's only a game. As such, we won't accept any flaming, baiting or anything of the kind, and will modkill or preferably sub you if I feel like you're not doing any good by staying in the game.
–We understand that real life is more important than a game. Just tell us if you're going to be inactive for a bit, be it by saying it in the thread or by sending me a PM. If you spend three phases without showing any sign of life in the game, you will be subbed without warning.
2. Please PM us each and every one of your PM conversations, and send us the link to any QuickTopic related to the game you would create. This applies to everyone, no exceptions. To include more than one person in a PM, click on "Go Advanced" and add our names (Feralize and Shiny Celebi) in the "To:" field.
3. When sending us your actions by PM, please include the Night or the Day in the title (e.g. "Night X Action" or "Day X Action").
4. During the day, vote for the person you would want to see eliminated by saying Vote: [User], in bold. In the case you would want to remove your vote, say Unvote: [User]. No lynch is an option, but in the case of a tie between no lynch and someone, the user will be lynched.
5. Each phase will last approximately 24 hours. We're planning on updating the game at around 9:00 PM, Eastern Time, although it might vary by a few hours depending on our schedules. We'll will do our best to notify you if we can't update it in time.
6. If you change your name, please say so in the thread to avoid confusion.
7. If you're dead, you're dead. Do not, under any case, reveal information, raise suspicion or give hints after your death. A single death post is fine.
8. We reserve the right to modify or add some rules during the game.