Cancelled: BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11] - Page 5

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11]

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU! ChachachaCHIA!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add ChachachaCHIA! on Google+ Add ChachachaCHIA! on MySpace

Default Re: Pokémon BW Mafia- Best mafia this side of the interblag! [Signups and Discussion]

*needs a role*
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon BW Mafia- Best mafia this side of the interblag! [Signups and Discussion]

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Darkrai View Post
    *needs a role*
    Read first post.

(I'd give anything if three more people signed up right now.)
    Last edited by TLZ the Confirmer; 5th July 2011 at 09:05 PM.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

I'm in. Am I too late? I want to do this.

Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Well, that's a wrap! Again, I've cut two roles, so don't blame me if your favorite character wasn't represented. I'll show the draft roles during the endgame.

When everyone has confirmed, Day 1 will start and I will have another meme irrelevant to the situation at hand launched.
    Last edited by TLZ the Confirmer; 6th July 2011 at 08:52 AM.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU! ChachachaCHIA!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add ChachachaCHIA! on Google+ Add ChachachaCHIA! on MySpace

Default Re: BW Mafia- Finally! [Last-minute role confirmations, 7/6/11]

Role Confirmed
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I still dont have a role.

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Wednesday has come and gone. No day 1 in sight. Closing.

UPON INTENSE DELIBERATIONS, THIS THREAD WILL BE REPOPENED.

@! Thunder Lord Z

DO NOT SLACK OFF THIS TIME. THIS IS YOUR LAST SHOT. PERFORM. YOU HAVE SEEN THE CONSEQUENCES OF THOSE THAT DID NOT.

IF ANY OF THE WAR ROOM GENERALS HAVE TO CLOSE THIS THREAD AGAIN, IT WILL NOT BE OPENED.
    Last edited by Parma; 7th July 2011 at 11:21 AM.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Blog Entries

Okay. It is now Day 1. Vote.

DO NOT BE INACTIVE, OR ELSE THE THREAD WILL CLOSE. AGAIN. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE TOO LAZY, JUST DO IT.

GengarEatBanana, Mijzelffan, bluesun, Neoflare, mariowie, Neonsands, and Sunila have 48 hours to confirm their roles, or else they shall be modkilled. Forever.
    Last edited by TLZ the Confirmer; 7th July 2011 at 04:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW Mafia- It's tiem..to maek...TE MAGICKS! [Day 1, Spring: 7/07/11]

forever :o, well with that I confirm, and why not mention them like:
    @GengarEatBanana, @Mijzelffan, @bluesun, @Neoflare, mariowie, @Neonsands, and @Sunila
    there It is now totally there own fault if they are not being active :d, btw it also annoys they hell out them so we are good :D.
    Gone

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Confirming.

So, anyone got any of them there leads, cause I sure as hell ain't got none.

Blog Entries

is day one* shrug*
    My life is a nightmare

Lonely Hearts Club Band Sgt.Pepper's's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I follow in the footsteps of the greatest.
    Vote: Sgt.Pepper's
    If you want to battle me, check out the URPG.
    Black FC: 3396-2846-6857
    Heart Gold FC: 0690-7577-0263

Blog Entries

NOTICE: Just to make it harder for the fool (it's ridiculously easy to win otherwise), there is a fool in this game. Watch out for exceedingly stupid tactics.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Oh right, I got my role a couple of days ago.

So confirming.
    Ahem. 28th June 2011.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast