Cancelled: BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11] - Page 4

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon BW Mafia- Best mafia this side of the interblag! [Signups and Discussion]

OK, so, when do we start? Just wonderin'.

Banner made by Blazaking EX, avatar by Thanatos. Thanks, guys.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokémon BW Mafia- Best mafia this side of the interblag! [Signups and Discussion]

*needs a role*

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Oh right, I got my role a couple of days ago.

So confirming.

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Flareth View Post
    OK, so, when do we start? Just wonderin'.
    When all the slots are filled (or at least until I have to cut roles due to time constraints).
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Blog Entries

Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

Confirming role.

Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Hey. So I'm approaching the two-week deadline, so if some people could fill the final slots, I'd really appreciate that.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

@! Thunder Lord Z: What's stopping you from starting this game with the roster you have now?
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by parma View Post
    @! Thunder Lord Z: What's stopping you from starting this game with the roster you have now?
    I suppose I can start now, we'll just be missing a few important roles (such is the drawback of sending role PMs in this fashion). So I'll give it a day or two before starting. On the other hand, I can cut the rest of the sub roles.

Blog Entries

I'm in!

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU! ChachachaCHIA!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add ChachachaCHIA! on Google+ Add ChachachaCHIA! on MySpace

In
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Blog Entries

Your huge text got me to want in. How clever.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Can I still join? Id like to participate in this mafia....

Edit: Do I just say.....

King Corpse in
    Last edited by Super Seaking; 5th July 2011 at 12:27 AM.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Neoflare in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by King Corpse View Post
    Can I still join? Id like to participate in this mafia....

Edit: Do I just say.....

King Corpse in
    But of course. We need four more slots for full play. Keep it up!

I really should have done this advert thing earlier...

Blog Entries

Wait I didn't do that directly, well I am in.
    Gone

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast