Cancelled: BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11] - Page 27

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11]

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW Mafia- The END is NEIGH... [N11-Void-8/05/11]

I wish TLZ hadn't brought the "faux cowboy speak" to attention, LM might have survived.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Opossumguy View Post
    I actually wasn't the last. Turtwig A was also alive, but did absolutely nothing. I had this whole elaborate scheme that I was Looker, the Miller, since I would be in a Team Plasma disguise to investigate them...then I found out you couldn't character claim! xD

EDIT: @! Thunder Lord Z, what were the two characters that were cut in the beginning? I always wanted to know xD
    Oh, right, Turtwig A. I forgot he was even in the game

Dear Turtwig A, you are Ghetsis.

You are one of the Seven Sages of Team Plasma, and the father of N. N does not know this, but you are actively using him so you can be the only person with Pokémon and reign supreme as the ruler of Unova. In other words, you are a manipulative jerk.

Once, you may override the popular vote with yours. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or if you wish to activate your role.

You are one of Team Plasma (read: the mafia). You win when you outnumber the Heroes (read: Town). Good luck.
    @Opossumguy: Here they are.

Dear [player], you are Mom.

[Mum in British English, but whatever]

Ah, good ol’ Mom. You know, that woman in every game who forces you to share banter with her at the beginning of the game. This one apparently had a journey of her own at one point. Well, you’re way past your prime, but you still leave your home to deliver the Running Shoes.

You have no role powers.

You are one of the Heroes (read: Town). You win when you defeat (read: kill) all of Team Plasma (read: the Mafia). Good luck.
    Dear [player], you are Iris.

You have two contradictory pasts- one as the Gym Leader of Opelucid City and one as the teacher of the second-strongest Dragon-type move ever, Draco Meteor. Which one do you think is true? Who knows? It’s a paradox, after all. But to keep it simple, we’ll go with the path of Pokemon Black-the girl who teaches Draco Meteor to self-satisfied Dragon-types.

Because of your ability to teach the aforementioned move, at any one point in the game, you can use Draco Meteor to strike a random player-be it a Hero or Team Plasma. PM me if you have any questions regarding your role, or if you wish to activate your role.

You are one of the Heroes (read: Town). You win when you defeat (read: kill) all of Team Plasma (read: the Mafia). Good luck.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Blog Entries

Damnit Opossumguy, I thought we made a rule against defecting!

Oh well, at least I get to catch a Stunfisk before I go.
    *throws ball* *catches* *grins*

Honestly, this was a fun game, but the lack of activity kinda killed it. You were perfectly acceptable as a host, and the roles were quite interesting. Only nitpick is that I sent in a spy action once and I never got anything back.

Hopefully we can get a sequel to this sometime soon...

~Flareth out

Banner made by Blazaking EX, avatar by Thanatos. Thanks, guys.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627