Cancelled: BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11] - Page 22

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11]

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW Mafia- Well, that was the longest night ever. [D7-Spring-7/23/11]

I need to be subbed out. I apologize.

Banana eating Gengar GengarEatBanana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW Mafia- Well, that was the longest night ever. [D7-Spring-7/23/11]

Sorry 'bout that. I'm still here.

Flareth and Kyumorph are both suspicious in my opinion. Not sure who to vote for...
    White FC: 2237-0577-3400
    Bulbagarden PO Server!
    P.World | N.World

Blog Entries

Oh, that one. Stupid me forgetting.be suspected too,

Anyways, in regards to that, I don't think that's "shameless bandwagoning." I read what you posted and realized it was true, so I voted with you. What's the big deal with that, may I ask?

Banner made by Blazaking EX, avatar by Thanatos. Thanks, guys.

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

And @Turtwig A has subbed out for Feralize (doesn't help that many of the people with important roles were inactive for half the game)...ah, well. It's that time of the day, but I'm your host and it's my job to have you all tear each other to pieces melodramatically, and it seems the tension is building, so I'll extend the day some.
    Last edited by TLZ the Confirmer; 23rd July 2011 at 08:51 PM.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Stumped Turtwig A's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Got my role. Evidently it was my first log in in a week.

(20:56:57) Luxis: All y'all are a bunch of Silly heads.
    RIP Giruja. Why must you have been fake?

(17:58:01) daytwon: why am i watchin ot turtwig
    (17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

[15:26] Synthesis: he ain't godkilled
    [15:27] Ebail: Zam was Syn
    [15:27] Synthesis: it was an agreed sacrifice to the gods

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Flareth View Post
    Oh, that one. Stupid me forgetting.be suspected too,

Anyways, in regards to that, I don't think that's "shameless bandwagoning." I read what you posted and realized it was true, so I voted with you. What's the big deal with that, may I ask?
    used my reasoning as your own. since i was on the wagon, the quieter sort would be like "hey, someone's argument looks legit! let's follow it". looks good when the wagon leads to a mafia member. not so when it's a town member.

result? the ones further back on the wagon [that are maf] can be like: "hey, don't blame me, parma started it!"
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Blog Entries

Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

hmmmm...
    Need to figure out who to kill. Us townies have been not having the best luck with losses...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by parma View Post
    used my reasoning as your own. since i was on the wagon, the quieter sort would be like "hey, someone's argument looks legit! let's follow it". looks good when the wagon leads to a mafia member. not so when it's a town member.

result? the ones further back on the wagon [that are maf] can be like: "hey, don't blame me, parma started it!"
    Your reasoning made sense at the time. I'm not going to blame you for getting a townie lynched. It was an honest mistake on your part, and subsequently my part.

Banner made by Blazaking EX, avatar by Thanatos. Thanks, guys.

Blog Entries

I'm still here too! Just trying to work out who's the most suspicious. We've gotta be careful now that there's practically only half of us left and we've killed mainly townies.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW Mafia- OK, he's definitely not a vampire. [D6-Spring-7/21/11]

I got the mention.
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

You did not do as I asked. No one was lynched.

It is now Night 7.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW Mafia- Herp derp. [N7-Spring-7/24/11]

What the fuuuuuuckkkkkk I am still alive after my one week vacation sorry for that guys.
    So that probably means that this mafia is kinda inactive x\.
    Gone

Some say I'm part opossum Opossumguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Maybe that Alphaphlare is mafia. She's been inactive and such.
    I love opossums. They shall rule the world. Oh, and I should be more active now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Opossumguy View Post
    Maybe that Alphaphlare is mafia. She's been inactive and such.
    On behalf of Alpha, Alpha is male (or at least that's what the postbit implied).

Blog Entries

Something has happened.

@parma is now dead. She was a hero.
    She had used her role power on Night 6 to change it to day, evidently.

It is now Day 8, which also happens to be summer. If the Sgt. were still alive at this point, he wouldn't be able to win. Not that he would have any reason to postpone his "lynch-me-now!" fool ritual to this point.

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast