Mafia: Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!! - Page 23

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Bug Mafia-Day Seven-Two birds in the hand are worth one in the bush.

Quote Originally Posted by BMGF Anime Master View Post
    You saying I shouldn't?
    I'm asking why you should. He's proven innocent along with Peaceful Giraffe.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bug Mafia-Day Seven-Two birds in the hand are worth one in the bush.

I feel stupid now

Blog Entries

Ok, looking back at earlier posts and talking to Human has lead me to the conclusion that Mijzelffan is probably scum. GliscorMan showed suspicion toward Mijz early on, so it would make sense for him to have spied on him, and the F.T. made it clear that GM had spied on a Mafia. Also, Mijz was reluctant in voting some Mafia.

VOTE: Mijzelffan
    Last edited by Marius; 22nd January 2014 at 03:41 PM.
    URPG Floaroma Gym Leader!

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Vote: Mijzelffa because we really need a lynch today, and of the remaining players he seems the most likely to be mafia.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Wait, I didn't say anything about Mijzelffan being reluctant in voting some Mafia? Anyway I agree about needing a lynch but I would very much like to hear from @Mijzelffan;. If we mislynch we're likely screwed so I'd like to hear something, maybe even a vote.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Wait, I didn't say anything about Mijzelffan being reluctant in voting some Mafia? Anyway I agree about needing a lynch but I would very much like to hear from @Mijzelffan;. If we mislynch we're likely screwed so I'd like to hear something, maybe even a vote.
    Oh right sorry, that was Stuntology. The Mafia were Dark Chocolate and CrackFox.

Blog Entries

I also just noticed there really are two Mafia, Neonsands referred to the Mafia as his "partners", meaning there should be two now. I don't count toward the Town total so with one mislynch the Town will likely lose.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

@Peaceful Giraffe; @Stuntology; Can I know why I'm being voted?

vote: momoka

She hasn't said something in a long time and still hasn't been subbed out, meaning she's probably active in the mafia quicktopic.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Unvote: Mijzelffan for now. I'm debating whether it would be more beneficial to lynch or not this phase.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm unsure of things so

UNVOTE: Stuntology
    No Lynch
    Last edited by BMGF Anime Master; 23rd January 2014 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Vote changed to match post below

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by BMGF Anime Master View Post
    I'm unsure of things so No Lynch but that will change
    Please change votes in the format

UNVOTE: Person
    VOTE: New vote

Voting locked update pending.
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 22nd January 2014 at 09:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Hmmm. I thought Mijz was scum, but now I'm not sure. At least, not sure enough to vote him.

UNVOTE: Mijzelffan

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

The bugs spent the day discussing, but in the end could not come to a solution. Elsewhere one that had been walking through the city and skipping the meeting was smited by lightening.

It is now Night Seven. This Phase will end when Mafia sends in a night kill.

Blog Entries

Damn, it's a shame she went inactive like that. I'd have liked if her kill could was used but she ended up not responding.

Anyway with 6 players now we shouldn't be too bad, but if there's two Mafia I'd say the Town is screwed. If there really are two Mafia and they kill a Town member, there would be two Mafia and two Town, and as I don't count towards the Town total and am Voteless the Town would lose.

Blog Entries

Follow Markos on Tumblr Visit Markos's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Damn, it's a shame she went inactive like that. I'd have liked if her kill could was used but she ended up not responding.

Anyway with 6 players now we shouldn't be too bad, but if there's two Mafia I'd say the Town is screwed. If there really are two Mafia and they kill a Town member, there would be two Mafia and two Town, and as I don't count towards the Town total and am Voteless the Town would lose.
    Exactly this. We have no idea on the number of mafia at this point (We do know it's less than three though). We can only pretty much only take shots in the dark with minimal evidence and keep our fingers crossed. :/

Claims: Ferrothorn, PokéGear, Nanab Berry, Megahorn, Dry Skin, Caesar, Morgan Black

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast