In every generation, there is a chosen one. She alone will stand against the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness. She is the Slayer.
The quiet little town of Sunnydale California isn't like other towns. Because underneath the local high school, Sunnydale High, lies the Hellmouth, a center of convergenging mystical energies that attracts vampires, demons and all sorts of creatures of the night. To protect the inhabitants of the town, a protector has risen. She is Buffy, the last in the line of Slayers, mystical female warriors chosen to fend off the forces of evil. Along with her friends, she defends the town against an array of creatures.
NOTE: You don't need to know Buffy the Vampire Slayer to play or enjoy this game. :P
1. As the First Evil, I will send my Bringers to kill you for posting any PM's or screencaps (whether from me or from other players), poor sportsmanship and cheating. This means behave, be courteous and don't ruin the game for the players. We're here to have fun.
2. As the First Evil, I will also send my Bringers to tear your limbs apart for inactivity. I expect people to post in the thread at least once for evey two phases (One day and one night)
3. No posting at all in the thread after you're dead. Not once, not twice, not ever.
4. The First is everywhere and nowhere at the same time and therefore, sees and hears everything. As such, I'd like a copy of all game related pm's.
5. The game consists of many phases. Each phase (a day or night) consists of 24 hours. At 10 PM EST (3AM GMT), a phase will end, and I will update. Make sure you've sent me your night actions by then!
6. Every day you can vote someone off (lynching). To vote, indicate your vote this way in bold
To change your vote, you will first need to unvote the first vote.
If two people get an equal amount of votes, no one will get lynched. Also, you can vote for no one, but you cannot vote to avoid lynching. The person who has the most amount of votes will be lynched, regardles of maybe more people voting for no one.
7. If you change your name, please say so in the thread. Otherwise things can get very confusing for everyone. I (and the other players) would greatly appreciate if you actually tried to stick with one username for the duration of the game to reduce confusion. Some of you are serial username changers and it can get confusing.
8. Mention Random.org or the word "random number generator" when talking about how you decided whom to vote for, and your vote won't count for that day. Why? Because it's evil. When the First Evil says something is Evil, you know it's despicable and extra super bad... :D
9. Know that as the First Evil, I revel in your misery and have no pity. Therefore, I won't lie for you or cover up for your mistakes. I'm sending a PM with all the roles and all of the game mechanics to another independant user as proof.
10. The priorities in night actions has already been established. Should two actions having the same priority were used by two users and conflicted with each other, the first person to have sent me his/her role PM would have priority.
11. Have fun tearing each other to pieces!
- - - - - -
There are 30 spots and if you want to sub, please contact me.
3. Shiny Celebi
10. Turtuwig's A-B-C's
11. The Puppetmaster