Mafia: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Mafia: GAME OVER MAFIA WIN - Page 11
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Mafia: GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

The Cousin of Comic Sans Neon Sans's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Mafia Day 2: Not the bad wolf?

Quote Originally Posted by Silence is Deafening View Post
    Then respect my reason for me thinking that good reason may not be as noble as you claim, since you refuse to disclose it.
    Somewhere in the course of half a day, you decided that I was very suspicious. For what reasons, you have yet to reveal. If anything this screams that you either know something I don't, or you just wanted to try and move any accusations off of yourself and onto me.

Blog Entries

nobody seems suspicious

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    I understand killing an inactive would normally be grounds for no new information, but when one has been mentioned as much as Professor Yew has, it makes you worry. There mist be something besides his inactivity that brought him up in the first place. And then to be mentioned as much as he did afterwards, I would say finding out the truth behind him would grant us some real insight into those who talked about him.
    ProfessorYew really hasn't been that big of a topic. The only reason it seems to be a big deal is because Synthesis said we shouldn't random lynch and Mijz took offense to it (and his vote was for PY). I honestly think the ProfessorYew lynch attempt was completely random unless Panu or Mijz is a mafioso trying to eliminate an inactive innocent since they originally voted for him (I believe Panu retained their vote until the end of the phase, too).

Now, I must ask what makes me so much more suspicious than the others who wanted to lynch an inactive? Is it my reason, the way I don't give into it, or just the fact that I'm actually active and believe in it?
    The reason I slightly find you suspicious is because your defense as to why you're not mafia is that you just joined the game and don't know what's happening. The n00b card isn't very effective since being a mafia member really has nothing to do with how long you've been playing this game (which just started about two days ago anyway). Also, I find the wording in your posts suspicious; it's just a hunch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Puppetmaster View Post
    ProfessorYew really hasn't been that big of a topic. The only reason it seems to be a big deal is because Synthesis said we shouldn't random lynch and Mijz took offense to it (and his vote was for PY). I honestly think the ProfessorYew lynch attempt was completely random unless Panu or Mijz is a mafioso trying to eliminate an inactive innocent since they originally voted for him (I believe Panu retained their vote until the end of the phase, too).

The reason I slightly find you suspicious is because your defense as to why you're not mafia is that you just joined the game and don't know what's happening. The n00b card isn't very effective since being a mafia member really has nothing to do with how long you've been playing this game (which just started about two days ago anyway). Also, I find the wording in your posts suspicious; it's just a hunch.
    It's not so much that I am new. It is that I haven't had time to actually establish any trust with anyone. I still have to go over previous conversations and I still have to find out who is suspicious. As far as I see it, keeping a healthy bit of skepticism to those who try to pressure you is probably the best thing you can do. For all I know, you are mafia trying to make me look bad so I'll be an easy lynch tomorrow. It might be far from the truth, but I have no way of knowing.

Now let me ask you something: how can you prove your innocence and how can you help us in the long run?

Blog Entries

It's not so much that I am new. It is that I haven't had time to actually establish any trust with anyone. I still have to go over previous conversations and I still have to find out who is suspicious. As far as I see it, keeping a healthy bit of skepticism to those who try to pressure you is probably the best thing you can do. For all I know, you are mafia trying to make me look bad so I'll be an easy lynch tomorrow. It might be far from the truth, but I have no way of knowing.
    Thanks for expanding on your original post. You're right, being skeptical of everybody is the safest way to play (which is why I've been making so many accusations - trying to see if anybody will slip up somewhere).

Now let me ask you something: how can you prove your innocence and how can you help us in the long run?
    I had a feeling this would be making its way back to me.

First, if I was a mafia member, I wouldn't be playing as boldly as I have been. I've been questioning you, Silence is Deafening, and Panu (and Synthesis to a lesser extent). If I was a mafia member, I'd be making it terribly obvious with my accusations.

Second, my role is almost worthless. However, something good may come of it sooner or later if I'm lucky enough. I know I'm being vague here, so please bear with me. To be honest, if you think I'm mafia and you lynch me, the most you'll lose is an active member and a vote.

Blog Entries

I understand killing an inactive would normally be grounds for no new information, but when one has been mentioned as much as Professor Yew has, it makes you worry. There mist be something besides his inactivity that brought him up in the first place. And then to be mentioned as much as he did afterwards, I would say finding out the truth behind him would grant us some real insight into those who talked about him.
    There really wasn't anything else to it. PY was voted at first solely because he/she was inactive. Still don't see how lynching inactives help, but whatever.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Thanks for expanding on your original post. You're right, being skeptical of everybody is the safest way to play (which is why I've been making so many accusations - trying to see if anybody will slip up somewhere).

I had a feeling this would be making its way back to me.

First, if I was a mafia member, I wouldn't be playing as boldly as I have been. I've been questioning you, Silence is Deafening, and Panu (and Synthesis to a lesser extent). If I was a mafia member, I'd be making it terribly obvious with my accusations.

Second, my role is almost worthless. However, something good may come of it sooner or later if I'm lucky enough. I know I'm being vague here, so please bear with me. To be honest, if you think I'm mafia and you lynch me, the most you'll lose is an active member and a vote.
    The thing is, this game is all about the unexpected. Playing in a manner the mafia normally wouldn't is a definite strategy. You always need to expect the unexpected and only trust absolute fact. That is why I can onlyact on trust and not knowledge.

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Hmm... I wish I could be of any help now... I don't think I have enough info anyway. Also, who would have thought that my role is essentially useless?
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Somewhere in the course of half a day, you decided that I was very suspicious. For what reasons, you have yet to reveal. If anything this screams that you either know something I don't, or you just wanted to try and move any accusations off of yourself and onto me.
    My reasons.
    Easy. I accused, you didn't spill your guts. People only protect plans if they are worth protecting.
    The thing is, this game is all about the unexpected. Playing in a manner the mafia normally wouldn't is a definite strategy. You always need to expect the unexpected and only trust absolute fact. That is why I can onlyact on trust and not knowledge.
    Or you can use their techniques to make you stronger. You can hide under their cloak or go out into the open and be shot like swiss cheese. I only trust myself in this game.

EDIT: I've gotten enough info.
    My vote stands.
    Lynch:Neonsands

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silence is Deafening View Post
    My reasons.
    Easy. I accused, you didn't spill your guts. People only protect plans if they are worth protecting.

Or you can use their techniques to make you stronger. You can hide under their cloak or go out into the open and be shot like swiss cheese. I only trust myself in this game.

EDIT: I've gotten enough info.
    My vote stands.
    Lynch:Neonsands
    Your points contradict each other. You say I am mafia because I didn't reveal my role. Then you say if I reveal my role I will be killed. Where does that give me any grey area? If I don't reveal I am killed. If I do, I am also killed. Excuse me for not trusting you after you accused me.

I'd also like to point out that you didn't spill your guts either. You gave us a weird analogy of what your role could be and left it at that. Don't expect me to cooperate with you when you aren't giving me the same information.

And it is night time. You don't vote to lynch till tomorrow.

Blog Entries

It is true that I could be using reverse psychology on you (but I'm not). However, if I really was a mafia member, why would I reveal my strategy so blatantly? That would be silly.

Blog Entries

It is true that I could be using reverse psychology on you (but I'm not). However, if I really was a mafia member, why would I reveal my strategy so blatantly? That would be silly.
    It's all a game of deception. Revealing something might actually cover your tracks later. By the way, has any cop shown up yet? If anyone gets cleared, I would be happy to talk to them about my innocence.

Your points contradict each other. You say I am mafia because I didn't reveal my role. Then you say if I reveal my role I will be killed. Where does that give me any grey area? If I don't reveal I am killed. If I do, I am also killed. Excuse me for not trusting you after you accused me.

I'd also like to point out that you didn't spill your guts either. You gave us a weird analogy of what your role could be and left it at that. Don't expect me to cooperate with you when you aren't giving me the same information.

And it is night time. You don't vote to lynch till tomorrow.
    Hmmmmmm........... your no fun.
    I was honestly hoping you would slip by now.
    And I know it's night, I was just hoping to make you sweat.
    Anyways who shall be my next victim.

Blog Entries

It's all a game of deception. Revealing something might actually cover your tracks later. By the way, has any cop shown up yet? If anyone gets cleared, I would be happy to talk to them about my innocence.
    Not yet. However, I hope they would check a person before deciding to align themselves with said person.

Humanity's Stongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter

Night turned to day, the Forces of Darkness discussed who to kill:

"Lets kill this person, they could be a threat"

" No. leave them for now, we can get them later, we will kill this person tonight"

Hurristat was killed. It is Day 3

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast