Mafia: BrockBack Mafia -{15/03}- END GAME! MAFIA AND KARAMAZOV WIN - Page 19

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: BrockBack Mafia -{15/03}- END GAME! MAFIA AND KARAMAZOV WIN

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Default Re: BrockBack Mafia -{06/03}- Night 5, Eggsalent!

In the night time, another Pokemon was killed. Originally he went unnoticed, having already parted the group much earlier beforehand. But as a single fried fish lay in front of the group, they became aware of the next casualty.

------

It is now Day 6
    You may now vote and send me any day actions.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: BrockBack Mafia -{06/03}- Day 6, Fishsticks.

Alright, looks like we're running short on leads. @Coasting Wingull, do you still have suspicions about Shiny Celebi?

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Karamazov, could you roleclaim please?

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Alright, looks like we're running short on leads. @Coasting Wingull , do you still have suspicions about Shiny Celebi?
    Yeah. I find it extremely strange how the two confirmed innocents havn't been touched though... Maybe Brocks friends are closer to them then they realize.

@Tsutarja @derp derp derp What do you guys think about Shiny Celebi, and do you have any other leads?

Edit: I believe there were 5 mafia at the start, maybe 6. Going off of the votes only. I would have to say my biggest suspects would be @Shiny Celebi and @Neonsands. They've both been quick to jump on the bandwagons, after 2 people have voted though.

Soulmaster has already been confirmed as Mafia. As for the two inactives @Buoysel. and @Highway Unicorn. I think they could be the remaining two. Any thoughts on my list? It'd be great if the people i'm accusing could retaliate.

Also, if we don't have any leads, we should vote for Karamazav. He has been voted on every single day phase. Which could give us a huge amount of information.
    Last edited by Coasting Wingull; 7th March 2012 at 04:46 PM.
    Pokemon LeafGreen Nuzlocke: Viridian City

Blog Entries

OH WHOOPS DERP

er, you didn't see that, Croag. NOPE. But anyway, I disagree with your suspicions of Buoysel. I will post in more detail later on.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

There are a bunch of people who have not role claimed yet :P If you haven't, get in touch with me.

@Buoysel.
    Niiiiiice one XD

@Coasting Wingull
    I think 6 would be way too many mafia. I think it's more likely that there are 4 or 5. From what I've gathered, usually mafia make up 1/4 of the players.

NOTE: If I don't respond quickly, it's because I'm eating lunch and doing laundry. Plus I need to go through the thread to get my thoughts in order.
    Last edited by Luminosity; 7th March 2012 at 05:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coasting Wingull View Post
    Soulmaster has already been confirmed as Mafia. As for the two inactives @Buoysel. and @Highway Unicorn. I think they could be the remaining two. Any thoughts on my list? It'd be great if the people i'm accusing could retaliate.

Also, if we don't have any leads, we should vote for Karamazav. He has been voted on every single day phase. Which could give us a huge amount of information.
    I agree. Bouysel and HU seem suspicious. Especially HU, because I'm not mafia, and they randomly showed up just to vote for me. Even if you don't think I'm innocent, it's still pretty suspicious.

And no I haven't. IIRC, I was on the chopping block twice.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Vote Highway Unicorn

I just have a hunch, i'm going with this one or Neonsands.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Edit: I believe there were 5 mafia at the start, maybe 6. Going off of the votes only. I would have to say my biggest suspects would be @Shiny Celebi and @Neonsands. They've both been quick to jump on the bandwagons, after 2 people have voted though.
    I'm curious. What exactly are you even talking about with my votes? Not once were my votes anywhere near a bandwagon. I voted for Gotpika day 1 to hopefully gauge a reaction (mostly because he was joking around, and i always like to check jokesters first thing). My other vote came on Sourcandy after she voted herself. This vote happened because she wanted to prove the allegiance of her group and it was impossible to otherwise because the cop had died. Look where that got us. We now have three innocents and a dead mafia. I guess I'm a criminal for that.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Okay, let's make a list of known or possible characters in the game:

--Town--
    Cilan, Cress, Chilli (all dead)
    Elemental monkeys (Pansear dead)
    Burgundy (dead)
    Basculin (dead)
    Dwebble/Crustle?
    Stunfisk?

--Mafia--
    Brock
    Chansey (dead)
    Day 2 flavor text: Silently letting out one of his pokemon, he whispered 'go' and a huge force slammed down onto his thin body, shattering it. Steelix?
    Day 3 flavor text: Brock sent out his most trusting Pokemon and let the attack linger in his body. He screamed out in agony as his body broke down from the inside. Croagunk?
    Other Pokemon Brock owns: Geodude, Crobat, Forretress, Ludicolo, Marshtomp, Sudowoodo

--Independent--
    Forrest (dead)

Highway Unicorn hasn't really done much of anything (at least Buoysel. posted recently and I want to hear more details on why he is not mafia @Buoysel.), so HU might be a good target.
    Last edited by Luminosity; 7th March 2012 at 10:12 PM.

Blog Entries

If there's a Stunfisk, they're probably an independant. Stunfisk is a mean-spirited troll, after all. And could be working with either side.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

So I just wrote out all the votes in order. Color co-ordinated too, and my computer shut down the site. ANYWAYS, after going through them, Soulmasters first vote was towards Buoysel. so unless that was a ploy to get us to not think of them as working together, i'm taking him off my suspicions list.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by derp derp derp View Post
    Day 3 flavor text: Brock sent out his most trusting Pokemon and let the attack linger in his body. He screamed out in agony as his body broke down from the inside. Poison, so Crobat or Croagunk?
    Croagunk, most likely. Croagunk Poisoned Jabbed Brock quite frequently in the show. I don't recall a moment where Crobat attacked his trainer at all. And Brock's most trusting Pokemon would Croagunk, since a Poketch showed that they were almost as close as Ash and Pikachu.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So I just wrote out all the votes in order. Color co-ordinated too, and my computer shut down the site. ANYWAYS, after going through them, Soulmasters first vote was towards Buoysel. so unless that was a ploy to get us to not think of them as working together, i'm taking him off my suspicions list.
    So, not even a mention of how your claim of my bandwagoning was completely baseless? Okay. Well, i'm glad you're apparently able to just make accusations.

And I don't see how there is any doubt that Croagunk is in this mafia. Croag wouldn't miss any chance to put in Croagunk as a mafia role. Most definitely.

Sorry about that, after going through the votes again. You don't seem as likely a Mafia member as I thought you did. You never know in these games though.

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast