Cancelled: Breaking Bad Mafia (Mature)- Night Five- There's More? -5/29/14 - Page 5
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Mafia (Mature)- Night Five- There's More? -5/29/14

Default Re: Breaking Bad Mafia (Mature)- Day One- Only the Beginning- 5/15/14

Quote Originally Posted by Me Gusta View Post
    Listen here GUys:
    1. I was first here, but had no clue who to vote for because no one else had said anything, and I'm new, so I didn't have any choice but to wait on my vote.
    2. I've seen voting off realty shows like survivor which are similiar to this, and allies are always good.
    3. Sharkshocker had no reason to vote for me. I had no clue who to vote for, so I decided to take a retaliation vote.
    4. acting mafia doesn't mean someone's mafia. I just play. I won't tell you anything, but I am trustworthy. I just suck at showing yourself.
    5. Gastly, you're the Jester aren't you?
    If you are seeking allies then you'd be trying to win me over to your side or at least try to see where I'm coming from with my vote. A retaliatory vote with no follow-through wouldn't do much except to say you voted. I'd unvote you but I'd like to hear what you think of the game so far before doing anything.

The reason for my vote is to get a read on you to see if you're mafia. I hope you agree that it's possible that someone who's new can end up on the mafia side and get advice from their fellow mafia.

Yato is right to suspect me for placing a vote for no reason, I was surprised I wasn't asked about it despite the random votes/activity at the time. I was expecting to be grilled for that but maybe people are being cautious of focusing on a new player to not seem like mafia.

Blog Entries

I think that my retalition is just screwing me over into people thinking I'm Mafia. I know newbies can end up on mafia. I thought it was just an unprovoked attack on me. I didn't mean to come off as a mafia. I just came off as more antagonistic than I thought. Other than the drama that I caused, the game was really kind of weak. I can see why I deserve to get voted at this. I'm sorry. Who's really got me is Yato. 3 fingers of suspicon? I just played this through the wrong way. I'm not trying to come off as mafia. So to make up for all of the stuff I've done, and to apologize for coming off as attacking you:

Unvote: sharkshocker
    Vote: Yato
    Metallica, A7X, Pokemon, rage comics, Creepypasta, and Family Guy Rock! But Mainly... 'Tallica! 'm'

Blog Entries

When the clock struck noon, the angry and out-of-breath criminals and druggies took a lunch break, since many of them had skipped breakfast to be there. When that was done, they tallied up their suspicions thus far.

Human I (CrackFox)
    Me Gusta II (sharkshocker, Yato)
    Lysandre I (Zexy)
    GastlyGibus I (HumanDawn)
    Yato I (Me Gusta)
    Remember remember the Red Wedding (while thinking with portals) and the fact that nobody's guilty in Shawshank, but don't talk about Fight Club and don't break the Prime Directive. May the Force be with you.

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

@Marius; UNVOTE: Lysandre I said!

Looks like the Me Gusta-sharkshocker misunderstanding comes to a conclusion. Of course, this conversation can be useful in the future.
    I don't feel like voting Yato just yet because of the FOSes, though. Still, an answer would be appreciated.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

I think that my retalition is just screwing me over into people thinking I'm Mafia. I know newbies can end up on mafia. I thought it was just an unprovoked attack on me. I didn't mean to come off as a mafia. I just came off as more antagonistic than I thought. Other than the drama that I caused, the game was really kind of weak. I can see why I deserve to get voted at this. I'm sorry. Who's really got me is Yato. 3 fingers of suspicon? I just played this through the wrong way. I'm not trying to come off as mafia. So to make up for all of the stuff I've done, and to apologize for coming off as attacking you:
    Being antagonistic is fine, unless you have a reason to trust someone then you shouldn't be trusting in the first place. As I mentioned before, it'd be more suspicious if you didn't come attack me for voting you. Though I agree that my vote on you was pretty much unprovoked.

Gonna keep my vote for now though until more people speak up on what's happened.

Looking through the thread, I can't say the confrontations between Me Gusta and sharkshocker stand out all that much to me. I think Me Gusta's reactions are a little suspicious and his retaliation vote was also a bit odd, but that could just be a newbie mistake and I'm willing to bet it probably was. Not to say he couldn't be mafia, but since he's new I'm just thinking it was some kind of mistake.

About Yato, I'm finding the statement regarding GastlyGibus' self (joke)vote kind of strange. I know joke votes don't really add anything to the game, but being that Yato is a player who has been around for a while, I'm finding it strange that it would be pointed out as if it were anything but a joke. All the FOS' were also unusual, but then again that could just be because I've never seen that many in one post before.

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

Blog Entries

wow. I love how the game pretty much slowed once I resolved (partly, from what I can tell) the conflict of me and sharkshocker.we need some huge revalations. How about this: You can't vote me out, because I'm the cop.
    Metallica, A7X, Pokemon, rage comics, Creepypasta, and Family Guy Rock! But Mainly... 'Tallica! 'm'

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

why

Mutha'uckas CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

wow. I love how the game pretty much slowed once I resolved (partly, from what I can tell) the conflict of me and sharkshocker.we need some huge revalations. How about this: You can't vote me out, because I'm the cop.
    If that is the truth, you really should not have come out and said that >.>

I don't have any particular scum reads on anyone reading through. Me Gusta is the most suspicious so far but he is a new player so that is likely to explain it. Especially outing himself (if he is the cop) shows his naivety.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

Blog Entries

If i know someone's mafia, and you guys lynch me, then why would I tell you? It'd be satisfying to lynch me, but I can easily withhold info. Therefore, you'd only be screwing yourselves over in the long run. So go ahead, vote me if you think I'm untrustworthy. But you will all suffer from my death if you do.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

what

Blog Entries

If i know someone's mafia, and you guys lynch me, then why would I tell you? It'd be satisfying to lynch me, but I can easily withhold info. Therefore, you'd only be screwing yourselves over in the long run. So go ahead, vote me if you think I'm untrustworthy. But you will all suffer from my death if you do.
    It's not uncommon of the cop to out himself at the last moment to save himself. It happened in Ace Attorney Mafia with Mijzelffan. The point is, you weren't looking likely to be lynched. Yato has gotten the majority vote so far and most, including myself haven't even offered an opinion yet. Your back wasn't against the wall so to speak. If you are mafia, you are now going to be targetted/roleblocked every night. Unless the doctor decides your claim is legit and protects you, you'll probably die anyway. Strongman is very common in mafia now so you might not be able to escape death with doctor protection.

I don't trust that your claim is an honest one so you haven't even succeeded in stopping a potential lynch on yourself today.

THE WAR ROOM
    Art tumblr

Blog Entries

Well Crack Fox, they way it was looking, I was the only one with 2 votes, which means if no one else interjects, I will be lynched. I am trying to fucking redeem myself, can't you see that? Wheather I go down or not, we're all going to go down. I don't care how much fire I take here, but I assure you, if I am lynched, all of town will cry for war. I couldn't care whether I get Lynched. if I can't even be trusted or treated with respcet, then go ahead, vote for me. But when you do, they'll come after you.

Whooaaa, let's try to remain calm in here.

Alright, this definitely took a turn that I didn't expect(heck, I'm sure no one expected this)... but like the others have said, claiming cop on day 1 of all things and in thread was not the best move that you could've taken. I guess there isn't much that can be done about it now, though.

Also, if you do end up getting nightkilled, which'll most likely happen at some point, then it's not like the game is over and we've lost at that point. Even without the cop, the town can normally find a way to get by. Of course, it's more helpful when the cop is around but in situations like these it's not like everyone is doomed. Plus, there's really no reason to vote you now since you claimed cop in thread unless you're lying about your role, but I don't get the feeling that you are. Then again, there's no way to tell so.

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

Blog Entries

I'm laughing at the dramatisation xD

It would be bad for town if the cop was lynched but it wouldn't be end game for us and what do you mean, they would come after me? The mafia would be delighted to see the cop lynched, they certainly wouldn't be out for vengeance for it. Very confused by your point. I can understand you panicking and claiming though I definitely think it was unnecessary.

THE WAR ROOM
    Art tumblr

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast